a case for a new church - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

An atheist-free area for those of religious belief to discuss religious topics.

Moderator: PoFo Agora Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. Religious topics may be discussed here or in The Agora. However, this forum is intended specifically as an area for those with religious belief to discuss religion without threads being derailed by atheist arguments. Please respect that. Political topics regarding religion belong in the Religion forum in the Political Issues section.
I made a video explaining a new form of non-hierarchical non authoritative church.
The church would be called the church of the christian mutualists.
Mutualists because anarchists would draw negative attention to it and because it could possibly be a source of charitable funding for
cooperatives, communes and have its own credit union/s.
leo_tolstoy wrote:Mutualists because anarchists would draw negative attention to it and because it could possibly be a source of charitable funding for
cooperatives, communes and have its own credit union/s.

So you think substituting mutualists for anarchists will change the methodology use to establish a social agenda by any interpretation of civilizing/domesticating the human species to perform upon verbal command?

Going to create your own currency to be traded locally, federally, globally?

Now you talk about politics while establishing a church, what happened to separation of church and state, need separate institutions to define body and soul?

Between taxation and manditory donations what does the congregation get to keep from their own labor individually?

What happens to those individuals that change their minds and seek becoming another formed reality? Will they be considered anti-social behavioralists, traitors, blasphemists?

One borrows a belief for a FEE, a person can own a completely understanding of self nothing will ever change other than never being the same as before while here now FOR FREE. the simple requirement, constantly adapting or become extinct within a population of everyone acting the same way differently within a food chain limited to living in this atmosphere now.

Real is self evident, reality is a constantly changing hypothetical translation of where society needs to go next generation.

What is a generation? Each added lifetime or group of children from the same parents becoming parents themselves? What about the lifetimes that didn't reproduce their own heirs?
Well it wouldn't be political necessarily.
I never mentioned a specific political party or anything I just said that there would possibly be charitable funding for cooperatives, communes, credit unions.
As for the name change I'd say christian mutualism would be a better term, since it'd reflect some of the ideals of Proudhon.
The idea is interesting--one thing I wonder about is how doctrine is handled...
anticlimacus wrote:The idea is interesting--one thing I wonder about is how doctrine is handled...

Well there would a rotation among the participants to read a passage of the bible and give their interpretation.
Then there would be a discussion among the group.
It would be fairly aissez-faire for the lack of a better term.
Well there would a rotation among the participants to read a passage of the bible and give their interpretation.

I support personal religion and do not support organized religions, but why do you believe this would have any more appeal than the Quakers or Amish?

I suppose what I'm getting at is--what are you going to do with non-believers?
anticlimacus wrote:I suppose what I'm getting at is--what are you going to do with non-believers?

They could come but they should not bless.
I support personal religion and do not support organized religions, but why do you believe this would have any more appeal than the Quakers or Amish?

Well I suppose the Quakers are a good example.
leo_tolstoy wrote: why reinvent the wheel.

To escape being driven by choices supporting the lesser of two evils steering ancestry away from knowing real and saving reality corrupting the interpretations of how existence exists currently.

Humanity isn't a species, it is collective ideologies staging a different world order than natural displacement.
theoretical physics gave humanity quantum semantics where the greatest minds of societal evolution teach it isn't important to understand how one exists but to imagine why they were created to rule where reality goes from here on out socially.

Her great grandfather was Leon Trotsky. He moved […]

did you know it ? shocking information , any comme[…]

Which gives rise to an equally terrible far right[…]

Imagine how delighted you will be when the Circus[…]