My journey to Christian Communism; reflections - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

An atheist-free area for those of religious belief to discuss religious topics.

Moderator: PoFo Agora Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. Religious topics may be discussed here or in The Agora. However, this forum is intended specifically as an area for those with religious belief to discuss religion without threads being derailed by atheist arguments. Please respect that. Political topics regarding religion belong in the Religion forum in the Political Issues section.
#14900771
SolarCross wrote:It's a deliberate perversion of Christianity. It is literally anti-Christainity. No doubt there are fake Christian leading the faithful away from their real religion, perverting them. What else can you expect from Satanists?


At this point there's not even a conversation with you, not a rational one. It's all; ''Muh Feels'' going on with you. You aren't a Christian, but like many of your ilk you have the gall to tell Christians what their Christianity is and should be?! :eh:
#14900773
annatar1914 wrote:Neither. I'm not an Evangelical of Wurmbrand's persuasion, nor were these men who did cruel things to him and others ''satanists'' in the concrete sense. Evil is within all of us, no matter how you may try to abstract it onto other peoples in always afflicts one's conscience. I'm a sinner in need of God's merciful healing, to be sure, but what I want is a more just society that reflects the will of my Merciful and Just God. To me, that is Socialism. Not perfect, but better than what we have. We got rid of Slavery, we can get rid of Capitalism.

Every socialist regime has been cruel and inhuman to a ridiculous extent and they always will be because they are all vehicles for an inhuman evil. I don't say that communism is the only vehicle for what (real) Christians call Satan, there will be others, but it does belong wholly to evil and always will be. Don't be deceived.
#14900774
SolarCross wrote:It's a deliberate perversion of Christianity. It is literally anti-Christainity. No doubt there are fake Christian leading the faithful away from their real religion, perverting them. What else can you expect from Satanists?


Please provide evidence that Romero was actually a Satanist.

This conversation is hilariously absurd now. Please continue.

SolarCross wrote:Every socialist regime has been cruel and inhuman to a ridiculous extent and they always will be because they are all vehicles for an inhuman evil. I don't say that communism is the only vehicle for what (real) Christians call Satan, there will be others, but it does belong to wholly to evil and always will be. Don't be deceived.


Allende disproves this claim.

Unless you also have evidence that Allende was cruel and inhuman to a ridiculous extent.
#14900775
Pants-of-dog wrote:Unless you also have evidence that Allende was cruel and inhuman to a ridiculous extent.

Lucky for Chileans he never really got a chance to get going. Are you saying Allende's gang was the only non-evil socialist regime? Even if that is true doesn't that show rather poor odds for socialism?

Image
#14900776
So you have no evidence that Allende was cruel, thus you are wrong when you claim that “Every socialist regime has been cruel and inhuman to a ridiculous extent and they always will be because they are all vehicles for an inhuman evil“.

Now, let us look at your ”Romero was a Satanist” claim. Anything?
#14900778
Pants-of-dog wrote:So you have no evidence that Allende was cruel, thus you are wrong when you claim that “Every socialist regime has been cruel and inhuman to a ridiculous extent and they always will be because they are all vehicles for an inhuman evil“.

Now, let us look at your ”Romero was a Satanist” claim. Anything?

As I said Allende was cut short. Let's look at the socialist regimes that were allowed to persist. That's what we can expect from socialists. It won't be different next time.

I didn't say Romero was a Satanist, I said there will be fake Christians who try to lead their flock into the darkness. If this Romero whoever he is claims to be Christian and tries to make people become communists then either he is a dupe or something more nefarious. What other possibilities are there?
#14900779
SolarCross wrote:As I said Allende was cut short. Let's look at the socialist regimes that were allowed to persist. That's what we can expect from socialists. It won't be different next time.

I didn't say Romero was a Satanist, I said there will be fake Christians who try to lead their flock into the darkness. If this Romero whoever he is claims to be Christian and tries to make people become communists then either he is a dupe or something more nefarious. What other possibilities are there?


The guy who has pictures of Fascists who employed death squads, knows nothing of Roman Catholic Archbishop Oscar Romero, who was murdered by a Fascist death squad in San Salvador :roll:
#14900782
annatar1914 wrote:The guy who has pictures of Fascists who employed death squads, knows nothing of Roman Catholic Archbishop Oscar Romero, who was murdered by a Fascist death squad in San Salvador :roll:


Yeah Pinochet killed commies. Is that the right way to deal with commies? I don't know, maybe we should just forgive and forget, let them do Satan's work in peace and tranquillity. lol. I guess that is what Christians would do? I am not a Christian though, I am a heathen and I say kill 'em all. How do you turn the other cheek to someone who will torture the fuck out of you, then shoot you in the back of the head and dump your body in a mass grave? I get forgiveness, but I ain't literally dying to be meek.
#14900789
SolarCross wrote:Yeah Pinochet killed commies. Is that the right way to deal with commies? I don't know, maybe we should just forgive and forget, let them do Satan's work in peace and tranquillity. lol. I guess that is what Christians would do? I am not a Christian though, I am a heathen and I say kill 'em all. How do you turn the other cheek to someone who will torture the fuck out of you, then shoot you in the back of the head and dump your body in a mass grave? I get forgiveness, but I ain't literally dying to be meek.


I'm forgiving of my personal ''enemies'', I have none in fact. But I cannot ''forgive'' the enemies of God and Man, the Fascistic bandit scum of humanity, mercenaries who protect the greedy rich and grind the face of the poor. The robbers and exploiters of humanity. You're just trolling this thread, kindly leave it.
#14900791
SolarCross wrote:So the Prince of Lies has his servants "openly" support "capitalism"... and you take them at their word. Wheels within wheels, don't be a chump all your life.


Totalitarian collectivism is just too obvious, the evil is overdone to the point of being downright cartoonish. I think the personification of cosmic evil would be a bit more slippery and insidious. Aside from being a little too on the nose it doesn't seem like the most satisfying means of psycho-spiritually annihilating the human race a fiendishly cruel intelligence could come up with. It's too crude, it's not enough just to bully people down the slaughterhouse chute, a truly diabolical malevolence would take pride in and relish deceiving us into destroying ourselves by our own free will. Not just destroying ourselves but getting us to humiliate and desecrate ourselves by craving and celebrating our own annihilation, and worshiping the instruments by which it is accomplished.

It's also unsustainable in that it forces people to deny too many of their more iniquitous appetites. People will only tolerate it to a certain point and when the austerity and self denial become too tedious they'll throw it off.

If you want to know Satan's end game all you need to do is look for the darkest, most depraved and nihilistic vision of the future out there and right now that's easily the neoreactionary techno-capitalist singularity as prophesied by Nick Land. It's nothing short of the abomination of desolation forewarned of in Scripture. And its inception wouldn't be nearly as likely without the the lived experience of the horror of totalitarian collectivism fresh in our racial memory.

And maybe even all that wouldn't be enough for a truly sinister entity. To derive maximum pleasure it would need us not only to crave and worship the outer darkness but to also renounce and curse the Light. And what more ingenious method of achieving that than deceiving us into conflating the justice and goodness of true socialism with the stain of totalitarian collectivism?
#14900792
SolarCross wrote:As I said Allende was cut short. Let's look at the socialist regimes that were allowed to persist. That's what we can expect from socialists. It won't be different next time.


Oh, you are shifting the goalposts. Good. You are learning some debate strategies. Unfortunately, this one is both a fallacy, and unoriginal.

Now, we both know that you have no evidence that Allende was ever going to do anything crueal or inhuman, so let us instead go with the following claim:

Communist or socialist governments can be cruel and inhuman, but they are not necessarily so.

I didn't say Romero was a Satanist, I said there will be fake Christians who try to lead their flock into the darkness. If this Romero whoever he is claims to be Christian and tries to make people become communists then either he is a dupe or something more nefarious. What other possibilities are there?


Oh, you don’t know who he is.

Well, why don’t you do some research and then get back to me before you make any claims about him?

It seems really dumb to make claims about people that you don’t know anything about.
#14900799
Oh look, a new tangent!

Tired if getting your ass kicked on the last conversation?

I will bet that Cuba kills a lot less people in 2018 than the US does.

I will also bet that capitalist groups, globally, kill more people than communist groups in 2018.
#14900801
Pants-of-dog wrote:Oh look, a new tangent!

Tired if getting your ass kicked on the last conversation?

I will bet that Cuba kills a lot less people in 2018 than the US does.

I will also bet that capitalist groups, globally, kill more people than communist groups in 2018.

So that would be a no then, you aren't going to promise? Well I suppose that saves me the trouble of not believing you.
#14900804
@SolarCross

Satanism = worship of Satan

Attempting to convert someone from Christianity =\= Satanism

Just because someone tries to convert you from Christianity doesn’t mean that person worships Satan. That’s literally the most stupidest thing I’ve heard all day.

Honestly, you had to go through some serious mental gymnastics to end with that sorry excuse for an argument. You didn’t even refute my point, you just used hyperbole, assumed that someone converting someone else from Christianity is Satanic, and left it at that. I didn’t expect such irrationalism from an Austrian out of all people.
#14900806
Oxymandias wrote:Just because someone tries to convert you from Christianity doesn’t mean that person worships Satan. That’s literally the most stupidest thing I’ve heard all day.

It is consistent behaviour for a Satanic agent. Yes maybe a non-satanist might also want to do that, though I guess they probably wouldn't use violent methods though. If you use torture to convert a Christian isn't that Satanic? So maybe a Buddhist might politely suggest to a Christian that Buddhist meditation is a better solution to the problem of human suffering than getting on one's knees and giving oneself to Jesus but that isn't getting out the thumbscrews is it? Do you consider torturing Christians an acceptable method of conversion?
#14900808
SolarCross wrote:It is consistent behaviour for a Satanic agent. Yes maybe a non-satanist might also want to do that, though I guess they probably wouldn't use violent methods though. If you use torture to convert a Christian isn't that Satanic? So maybe a Buddhist might suggest politely to a Christian that buddhist meditation is a better solution to the problem of human suffering than getting on one's knees and giving oneself to Jesus but that isn't getting out the thumbscrews is it? Do you consider torturing Christians an acceptable method of conversion?


This kind of talk doesn't belong on this thread. At this point you're just trolling because you certainly haven't won any kind of argument.
#14900809
@SolarCross

Torturing a Christian because he won't convert isn't Satanic. Satanism is characterized by the worship of Satan. Therefore, if a person is torching a Christian due to being commanded to do so by Satan, that is Satanic. The Communists are so far off from this you have no idea. The Soviets didn't give a flying fuck whether you were Christian, Muslim, Jewish, or Buddhist they just wanted religion out of their state because religion is a very good political tool which can be used to gain support. In the eyes of the Soviets, if Richard was let loose he could get traction and eventually form a strong enough movement to overthrow them. The banning of religion was a matter of consolidation rather than any ideological motivation.

Do you consider torturing Christians an acceptable method of conversion?


If you are asking me this question then you have not read any of my posts. You are clearly emotional. I suggest you take a break from this thread and recharge your batteries, low your blood pressure. Then, afterward, ignore the thread and never touch it again. If it causes you to be highly stressed with no amount of relief in sight, then don't respond on it. Do something beneficial for your well-being or something that will make you feel good inside like meditate or dedicate yourself to Jesus or visit your local church outside of Sunday. You are clearly set in your ways and unwilling to consider the ways of others. Given these circumstances, there is no point for you to be on this thread and being on this thread will only cause un-necessary exhaustion on your part.
#14900810
Proof that Fascism is the end of rational thought. An end that they want to inflict on everybody else, that is, those they don't conquer or enslave for personal gain.
#14900811
@Oxymandias
Satan is what the christians call the evil god, or gods, a Satanic agent doesn't necessarily even know they are a Satanist, let alone actually worship Satan just they are manipulated to serve an evil purpose by Satan. Torturing Christians is an evil purpose. Yes the communists also tortured orthodox jews, they tortured Buddhists too in the far east. The evil god is not just against the Christians it is against human beings and also the good gods. I don't think atheism is enough to explain the torture of Christians or Buddhists. We have lots of atheists in the UK but so far they are not noted for torturing Christians.
  • 1
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8

GOP group pitches T-shirts featuring Greenland as[…]

The energy demands of the developing world, wher[…]

Trump, Oh my god !

It was never in reference to Epstein's suicide(Au[…]

And if we use someone’s past history as an indica[…]