The DONALD TRUMP Prophecies - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

An atheist-free area for those of religious belief to discuss religious topics.

Moderator: PoFo Agora Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. Religious topics may be discussed here or in The Agora. However, this forum is intended specifically as an area for those with religious belief to discuss religion without threads being derailed by atheist arguments. Please respect that. Political topics regarding religion belong in the Religion forum in the Political Issues section.
AMERICA'S NEXT 2 PRESIDENTS - Holy Spirit Prophecy
Published on Feb 21, 2016

Women Prophet gives the names of the next two Presidents.

[youtube]xf_reOAtvEQ[/youtube]
Your god is fucked up if this is his prophet!

Anti-Christ? Maybe...

This belongs in the conspiracy theories section.

Revelations....
Godstud wrote:Your god is fucked up if this is his prophet!

Anti-Christ? Maybe...

This belongs in the conspiracy theories section.

Revelations....

I hope this woman is one of the false prophets that Jesus predicted to come in the last days. But we will know if it comes true. No, it is not a conspiracy. This is one women claiming to be a prophet of God. But these Atheist on here continue to bring corruption on me.

Stop trying to blame your own corruption on others. Atheists do not believe in corruption, and no one is doing a thing to you. Stop being so childish!
Godstud wrote::roll:

Stop trying to blame your own corruption on others. Atheists do not believe in corruption, and no one is doing a thing to you. Stop being so childish!

You are in the dark. You should know that atheists are the source of corruption, because they are so corrupt that they deny the existence of God and work behind the scenes to bring corruption on Christians like me in particular.
Perhaps you should stop being a troll.
AuRomin wrote:Godstud, can't you see, the more you make him post the more corrupt he becomes.

No, Godstud can't see the light because he is deaf and blind to the truth. And has no idea how to get to the light.

"This is the judgment, that the Light has come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather than the Light, for their deeds were evil. For everyone who does evil hates the Light, and does not come to the Light for fear that his deeds will be exposed."
(John 3:19 NASB)
Godstud wrote::roll:

Hindsite wrote:You are in the dark. You should know that atheists are the source of corruption, because they are so corrupt that they deny the existence of God and work behind the scenes to bring corruption on Christians like me in particular.

With all the respect that merits, atheists are atheists. No doubt some are corrupt. But then there has been a number of cases and prosecution of Catholic priests for kiddy fiddling.
Belief in a religion, or the absence of it doesn't seem to be a differentiator.

Just to make it clear for you and others, I have no animosity towards you or anyone who has a profound religious belief. One of my friends and chief service engineer is an ordained Pentacostal minister. One guy was a devout Muslim who prayed five times a day. We were pretty close - he lodged with us for about a year.

I didn't and don't share their beliefs. But that was never a problem.
Of course, Trump is not Antichrist. Let's not forget that the one of the most important Antichrist's traits is his similarity with Jesus. Does Trump look like Jesus Christ? No way. I hope, all here remember that Jesus was black.
Ganeshas Rat wrote:Of course, Trump is not Antichrist. Let's not forget that the one of the most important Antichrist's traits is his similarity with Jesus. Does Trump look like Jesus Christ? No way. I hope, all here remember that Jesus was black.

Jesus was not black, that was Judas. Didn't you see "Jesus Christ Superstar"?

[youtube]PJxKtOwgLdw[/youtube]
Jesus probably looked like this:

Why did Jesus have a Mexican name?
Right, he was swarthy, and ove olive complexion, like most people in that region.

This was not jesus...
Godstud wrote:Jesus probably looked like this:

Why did Jesus have a Mexican name?

No, he does not look like that. That was done by one of those apeman artists. We have many paintings of Jesus and he looks nothing like that apeman.

His real name from the Hebrew directly to English would be Yahshua or Joshua after the J was invented. Jesus comes from the Greek to Latin to English version.

The True Face of Jesus

[youtube]Xy4lkay7lkA[/youtube]
Last edited by Hindsite on 17 Mar 2016 03:16, edited 2 times in total.
Hindsite wrote:We have many paintings of Jesus and he looks nothing like that apeman.
Most painting are renaissance images featuring idealized Westernized WHITE versions of Jesus.

They didn't do that based on an ape. That's simply bullshit. Why do you assume Jesus had to be a tall 6'2" man, with blue eyes, golden hair, to be a charismatic leader?

It is most commonly argued that Jesus was probably of Middle Eastern descent because of the geographic location of the events described in the Gospels, and, among some modern Christian scholars, the genealogy ascribed to him. For this reason, he has been portrayed as an olive-skinned individual typical of the Levant region. In 2001, a new attempt was made to discover what the true race and face of Jesus might have been. The study, sponsored by the BBC, France 3 and Discovery Channel, used one of three first-century Jewish skulls from a leading department of forensic science in Israel. A face was constructed using forensic anthropology by Richard Neave, a retired medical artist from the Unit of Art in Medicine at the University of Manchester. The face that Neave constructed suggested that Jesus would have had a broad face and large nose, and differed significantly from the traditional depictions of Jesus in renaissance art.
Additional information about Jesus's skin color and hair was provided by Mark Goodacre, a senior lecturer at the Department of Theology and Religion at the University of Birmingham. Using third-century images from a synagogue—the earliest pictures of Jewish people—Goodacre proposed that Jesus's skin color would have been darker and swarthier than his traditional Western image. He also suggested that he would have had short, curly hair and a short cropped beard. This is also confirmed in the First Epistle to the Corinthians, where Paul the Apostle states that it is "disgraceful" for a man to have long hair. As Paul allegedly knew many of the disciples and members of Jesus's family, it is unlikely that he would have written such a thing had Jesus had long hair.
Although not literally the face of Jesus, the result of the study determined that Jesus's skin would have been more olive-colored than white, and that he would have most likely probably looked like a typical Galilean Semite of his day. Among the points made was that the Bible records that Jesus's disciple Judas had to point him out to those arresting him. The implied argument is that if Jesus's physical appearance had differed markedly from his disciples, then he would have been relatively easy to identify. James H. Charlesworth states Jesus' face was "most likely dark brown and sun-tanned", and his stature "may have been between five feet five [1.65 m] and five feet seven [1.70 m]".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ ... e_of_Jesus
I was trying to print the image of the face of Jesus photo made from the Shroud of Turin, but I gues I mad a mistake somewhere.
This 3d image made by using the shroud of Turin?

Still looks very similar. He has a big nose, just like me.
No that would be after he was beaten and crucified. I just replace the image with a youtube video of a cleaned up picture of how he would look before the crucifixion.

The True Face of Jesus

[youtube]Xy4lkay7lkA[/youtube]

@Tainari88 There is no guarantee Trump will g[…]

@Potemkin wrote: Popular entertainment panders[…]

@Pants-of-dog no, you have not shown anything. J[…]

You probably think Bill nye is an actual scientis[…]