God of Wonders - Page 14 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

An atheist-free area for those of religious belief to discuss religious topics.

Moderator: PoFo Agora Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. Religious topics may be discussed here or in The Agora. However, this forum is intended specifically as an area for those with religious belief to discuss religion without threads being derailed by atheist arguments. Please respect that. Political topics regarding religion belong in the Religion forum in the Political Issues section.
By Besoeker
Hindsite wrote:If our 140 pound dog was still around and was coming toward your little dog, I would bet your little dog would be cowarding with his tail between his legs as he ran the other way whinning in fear.

You'd lose your bet.
By Godstud
So he's betting his DEAD dog can beat yours.
By Frollein
Of course, since Hindsite's dead dog is bigger than Besoeker's dog, it's totally clear that Hindsite wins the argument.

God and the Devil exist and the Earth was created in six days. Tough, Besoeker. If only your dog was bigger than Hindsite's, then the atheists would have won.

OTOH, our three Russian Terriers all toghether weigh 130 kg. And they work as a team. I'm atheist, so the atheists win, after all.
By Godstud
If it's a dog fight, my friend's dog, a pitbull named Sam(60 kg), who fights dogs all the time(dogs are allowed off leashes here), can probably eat his big pussy dog. But really, why the pissing match about dogs?
By Frollein
I have no idea.

Apparently we let the dogs decide the big questions now. I think that's a valid method: everything that can't be fucked, eaten or playfully killed isn't worth a second sniff.
By Besoeker
Godstud wrote:If it's a dog fight, my friend's dog, a pitbull named Sam(60 kg), who fights dogs all the time(dogs are allowed off leashes here), can probably eat his big pussy dog. But really, why the pissing match about dogs?

Quite so.
Shame he can't accept facts........but I think we all knew that.

Do you see Oct 7 as "legitimate resistance&q[…]

BRICS will fail

https://youtu.be/M0JVAxrlA1A?si=oCaDb2mXFwgdzuEt B[…]

Not well. The point was that achieving "equ[…]

Were the guys in the video supporting or opposing […]