God of Wonders - Page 13 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

An atheist-free area for those of religious belief to discuss religious topics.

Moderator: PoFo Agora Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. Religious topics may be discussed here or in The Agora. However, this forum is intended specifically as an area for those with religious belief to discuss religion without threads being derailed by atheist arguments. Please respect that. Political topics regarding religion belong in the Religion forum in the Political Issues section.
By Besoeker
Hindsite wrote:The Creation Museum would be a good place for Besoeker to visit.
I hope he can get away from worshipping his little dog long enough to visit it for a couple of days.
Perhaps he would have a change of heart.

And perhaps not.

As for my dog, at 70 pounds of muscle and bone, little wouldn't really describe him.
By The Sabbaticus
I particularly liked that animatronics guy, but I would still not be able to rationalize the cost. Shame.
By warsmith17
Hindsite wrote:The Creation Museum would be a good place for Besoeker to visit.
I hope he can get away from worshipping his little dog long enough to visit it for a couple of days.
Perhaps he would have a change of heart.

I went when I was in Kentucky, it ranged from disturbing to hilarious. My favorite was the display that looked like Adam and Eve having sex, with dinosaur in the background. Also apparently all animals were once herbivores, including dinosaurs.

It's like a monument to anthropocentrism. Seriously the more I think about the suppositions that underlay this stuff, the more incredulous I become. It is funny how people really pick and choose which parts of the bible to take literally.
By Hindsite
Besoeker wrote:As for my dog, at 70 pounds of muscle and bone, little wouldn't really describe him.

Your dog is little compared to the male rottweiler we used to have, which was well over 100 pounds of muscle and bone. My wife got him when he was just a small puppy, but he became a monster with a hugh head and strong jaws that even frightend me sometimes. My wife had taken him to obedience school, so he listened to her much better.
By Hindsite
Besoeker wrote:As for my dog, at 70 pounds of muscle and bone, little wouldn't really describe him.

Your dog is little compared to the male rottweiler we used to have, which was well over 100 pounds of muscle and bone. My wife got him when he was just a small puppy, but he became a monster with a hugh head and strong jaws that even frightend me sometimes. My wife had taken him to obedience school, so he listened to her much better.

The internet seems very slow tonight, so I did not know it had already taken my post. Perhaps it is the thunderstorm we are having in the area.
By anasawad
I do believe that god designed and created the universe, and that god is the source of everything. But honestly this whole new creationist trend going on in the US and Europe and little else where in the world is just stupid.
I mean when researching and reading scientific discoveries and getting to know the details of nature and the universe. It makes me more fascinated about it and strengthen my believe in god.
And thats how it should be. Science should bring us closer to god and understanding hem, not push us away.

But seeing what the world is going to. In one hand those who believe in god (some of them) are rejecting science and putting forward ideas that are in all honesty an insult to the human intelligence. And on the other hand those who don't (some of them)
will do the most horrible things and present sometimes even worse ideas just to piss and anger those who believe in god.
By Hindsite
Godstud wrote:The one-up guy rears his head.

I told you it was an accident that I posted it twice.
So try to being a nice guy for a change.
By Besoeker
Hindsite wrote:Your dog is little compared to the male rottweiler we used to have, which was well over 100 pounds of muscle and bone.

Doesn't negate my point.

By Besoeker
Godstud wrote:You obviously did not read my post if you think that is what I mean. I'll try again.

Read the link., it has to do with your silly "My dog's bigger than your dog, comment".
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... e-up%20guy

Hindsite wrote:That link has nothing to do with me, matey.

It absolutely does.
You brought it upon yourself by referring to my dog as little when it clearly isn't.
Such unsupported comments don't do what little credibility any favours.
By Hindsite
Besoeker wrote:It absolutely does.
You brought it upon yourself by referring to my dog as little when it clearly isn't.

Well, I checked with my wife and asked her if she know how much Bosay weighed. She said 140 pounds. She said he was weighed everytime she took him to the vet. I believe that settles that, matey.
By Besoeker
Besoeker wrote:It absolutely does.

VWell, I checked with my wife and asked her if she know how much Bosay weighed. She said 140 pounds. She said he was weighed everytime she took him to the vet. I believe that settles that, matey.[/quote]
What do you think it settles?
By Hindsite
Our dog, Bosay, was twice as big as your little dog. That is a settled fact.
By Besoeker
Hindsite wrote:Our dog, Bosay, was twice as big as your little dog. That is a settled fact.

If you want to call my dog little that's fine. But stupid.

And here he is showing the little fellow how to get his peemail.

By Godstud
A stupid pissing match.
By Besoeker
Godstud wrote:A stupid pissing match.

Totally agree.
That his dog was bigger doesn't make ours small. He isn't. But if that what the ass thinks about a 30kg (70 pond) dog that's fine.
Let him have the bragging rights and argue with a formidable set of teeth.
By Hindsite
Besoeker wrote:Totally agree.
That his dog was bigger doesn't make ours small. He isn't. But if that what the ass thinks about a 30kg (70 pond) dog that's fine.
Let him have the bragging rights and argue with a formidable set of teeth.

If our 140 pound dog was still around and was coming toward your little dog, I would bet your little dog would be cowarding with his tail between his legs as he ran the other way whinning in fear.

@Rich Not for the dead.

"The United States last week secretly shipped[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

We don't walk away from our allies says Genocide […]

@FiveofSwords Doesn't this 'ethnogenesis' mala[…]