God of Wonders - Page 11 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

An atheist-free area for those of religious belief to discuss religious topics.

Moderator: PoFo Agora Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. Religious topics may be discussed here or in The Agora. However, this forum is intended specifically as an area for those with religious belief to discuss religion without threads being derailed by atheist arguments. Please respect that. Political topics regarding religion belong in the Religion forum in the Political Issues section.
By Pants-of-dog
Just a quick clarification:

Evolution (i.e. when isolated breeding populations become a new species) is a fact. It has been observed in the lab.

The theory of evolution through natural selection is Darwin's theory of how evolution works. It is well supported by evidence.
By Hindsite
Pants-of-dog wrote:Just a quick clarification:

Evolution (i.e. when isolated breeding populations become a new species) is a fact. It has been observed in the lab.

The theory of evolution through natural selection is Darwin's theory of how evolution works. It is well supported by evidence.

Darwin's theory of evolution is a lie invented by Satan the devil.

[youtube]aQ4iORFL_Jk[/youtube]
By Godstud
Blindsite wrote:Darwin's theory of evolution is a lie invented by Satan the devil.
That's your whole argument, isn't it?

The kid in the video is a clueless idiot whose mother is likely his father's sister. Comments disabled on that video. Small wonder.

It's the devil!!!

Look out, it's Satan trying to fool us!!!

The end of the world is nigh!!

Take off the tin foil hat, and step ahead into the 16th century... You're making religious people look like idiots.
By Hindsite
Godstud wrote:A truth, as you put it, is a very vague thing, and you can believe something to be true, but that doesn't make it so, unless there is evidence to support it. Evolution has evidence to support it. That evidence is manipulated, perverted and corrupted by some(Creationists), to say what THEY want it to say. You, as a person believing in the Bible, are also being manipulated by these curs, into believing lies "interpreted" from the Bible, by others. Think on THAT!

I have thought on that. I have decided to believe creation by God and His Christ over the Evil-lution Theory influenced by Satan and his demon deceivers. Satan and his demons are liars and many over the whole world have been deceived by them. Satan's reward to his deceived followers is the eternal torment of the second death in the Lake of Fire and Brimstone. On the other hand, Christ gives eternal life in paradise to those that believe and trust in Him.
By Godstud
Evolution was not designed to dismiss the Creation myth of godlings, like you. It's scientific and has nothing to do with religion. Can't you get that through that thick skull of yours? Science is not trying to disprove god, or his works!!! Implying that Satan or the devil would use it for that purpose, is the epitome of STUPID!

It's like trying to use religion, to soup up your sports car. Painting a cross on it simply doesn't do anything.
By Hindsite
Godstud wrote:You're making religious people look like idiots.

I got this feeling on here again that someone or something is trying to corrupt me. Could it be Satan in disguise?
By Godstud
You corrupt yourself by living in ignorance.

Science is not corruption.

Reason is not corruption.

Grow up, already.
By Hindsite
A Small Portion of the Infinite Wonders of GOD's Creation Part 1

[youtube]Mr03lan8wJM[/youtube]

A Small Portion of the Infinite Wonders of GOD's Creation Part 2

[youtube]Rjr-LsuwoXU[/youtube]
By Godstud
That you can claim to know what god made, shows how fucking arrogant you truly are.

Man and science are not trying to dispute that your god made the universe. Science is just trying to figure out how things work. Unfortunately, your stupid fictional comic book, the BIble, really isn't good at doing much besides telling tall tales and making rules that you follow as you see fit.

Why do see seeking knowledge as evil? You truly are ignorant if that's what you think... about everything, apparently!
By ingliz
Stating truth is the same as stating fact.

God's truth:

Does every man sin?

1. Yes. There is no man who does not sin (1 Kings 8:46; see also 2 Chronicles 6:36; Proverbs 20:9; Ecclesiastes 7:20; and 1 John 1:8)

2. No. Christians cannot possibly sin, because they are the children of God. Every one who believes that Jesus is the Christ is a child of God (1 John 5:1). We should be called children of God; and so we are (1 John 3:1). He who loves is born of God (1 John 4:7). No one born of God commits sin; for Gods nature abides in him, and he cannot sin because he is born of God (1 John 3:9).

So when I state a truth I am stating fact.

You say he does not disguise or conceal his real nature behind a false appearance, but what am I to make of this.

● If I bear witness to myself, my testimony is not true (John 5:31)

● Even if I do bear witness to myself, my testimony is true (John 8:14)

I am confused.

By Hindsite
Godstud wrote:That you can claim to know what god made, shows how fucking arrogant you truly are.

Man and science are not trying to dispute that your god made the universe. Science is just trying to figure out how things work. Unfortunately, your stupid fictional comic book, the BIble, really isn't good at doing much besides telling tall tales and making rules that you follow as you see fit.

Why do see seeking knowledge as evil? You truly are ignorant if that's what you think... about everything, apparently!

I am humble in spirit to God, but arrogant to the natural man.
By Godstud
Ignorance and arrogance is bliss, right? Enjoy both.

Arrogance is pride. Sinner.
By Besoeker
Hindsite wrote:I got this feeling on here again that someone or something is trying to corrupt me.

Or educate you?
You didn't know what a light year was until is was explained in some detail by myself and other atheist members here. You ought to appreciate what you are given rather than trying to bite the hand that feeds you.
By ingliz
Ignorance and arrogance is bliss, right? Enjoy both.

"That's the thing about faith. If you don't have it, you can't understand it. And if you do, no explanation is necessary"

Kira to Captain Sisko on the promenade. Episode 87, Star Trek DS9

By Godstud
There's faith, and then there's idiocy. Thinking science is evil and everyone is out to destroy your religion, is idiocy.
By Hindsite
Besoeker wrote:Or educate you?
You didn't know what a light year was until is was explained in some detail by myself and other atheist members here. You ought to appreciate what you are given rather than trying to bite the hand that feeds you.

Not knowing about a light-year does not prevent one from doing real science, because it is not needed in any practical sense. It is only a convention used in stupid astronomy theories and is useless in everyday life in America.
By Hindsite
Paradigm wrote:Oh my God, is that VenomFangX? Ah, that takes me back to the old days of YouTube watching him get pwned relentlessly.

Yes, indeed.
I haven't watched all his videos, but the ones I have watched were entertaining. I can't say I agreed with every point he made, but for a young Christian he did pretty good in presenting entertaining and humorous videos from the young earth creationism point of view. Do you remember him saying, "I know kung Fu and a little science too?"

I bet you'd love to watch footage of her being rap[…]

It does mean that thesis has to be proven, since t[…]

@FiveofSwords " Franz [B]oas " Are[…]

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/178385974554[…]