Our Created Solar System - Page 20 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

An atheist-free area for those of religious belief to discuss religious topics.

Moderator: PoFo Agora Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. Religious topics may be discussed here or in The Agora. However, this forum is intended specifically as an area for those with religious belief to discuss religion without threads being derailed by atheist arguments. Please respect that. Political topics regarding religion belong in the Religion forum in the Political Issues section.
However, if the moon were 175,720 km closer that may have caused a problem with the emergence of life on earth.

On the contrary, 3.9 billion years ago, fast tidal cycling caused by the influence of our moon enabled the formation of precursor nucleic acids.

ingliz wrote:On the contrary, 3.9 billion years ago, fast tidal cycling caused by the influence of our moon enabled the formation of precursor nucleic acids.

Did it now? I never heard of that one.
ingliz wrote:On the contrary, 3.9 billion years ago, fast tidal cycling caused by the influence of our moon enabled the formation of precursor nucleic acids.

Hindsite wrote:Did it now? I never heard of that one.

Nor had I, but the least you should do is to thank ingliz for bringing the paper to your attention.
Last edited by Besoeker on 26 Apr 2016 02:20, edited 2 times in total.
Besoeker wrote:
Nor had I, but the least you should do is to thank ingliz for bringing the paper to your attention.

What paper is that? I already know about toilet paper.
Besoeker wrote:I really wonder if you do.............

I suppose you are not going to be able to test that either.
Observing evidence is what science is all about. You haven't figured that out yet, and still assume that science exists without evidence, so you make childish insinuations.
Godstud wrote:Observing evidence is what science is all about. You haven't figured that out yet, and still assume that science exists without evidence, so you make childish insinuations.

I was referring to evidence, not science.
You don't have science unless you have some sort of evidence.

Science
the intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behavior of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment.
Godstud wrote:You don't have science unless you have some sort of evidence.

But, one does not need science to have evidence. Evidence is presented in courts all the time with no need of any sort of science. That is the truth of the matter.
Yes, but if you are presenting something as science, you DO need evidence. You present things AS science, and that requires evidence. If it's opinion, then you don't require evidence.

Also, in court, they often use the evidence presented by scientists, criminologists, pathologists, testimony of professionals, etc. to prove cases, so that's really not a true statement. DNA evidence, fingerprints, blood splatter analysis... these are all scientific in nature.
Well. In the city of Damghan where i was born. My tribe's archive lies.
Our recorded history began around 1800 BC. Around 200 years after we split from our mother tribe Roujam.
Roujam have known and recorded history starting around 4000-5000 BC. ( was orally then scrippted latter on). Meaning that they are older than 6000 years of age.
Their known history began when they first immigrated into central Asia and Iran. Before that they were in south west of Russia but no one knows for how long or where from exactly.

(BTW. Those are the local names. If you want to dig into our history search for Parnioi, Parni. There are others but Parni is one of the very ols if not the oldest so you can start with it).
Stop with all the facts!! Please! It's damaging Hindsite's calm!
Godstud wrote:Yes, but if you are presenting something as science, you DO need evidence. You present things AS science, and that requires evidence. If it's opinion, then you don't require evidence.

Also, in court, they often use the evidence presented by scientists, criminologists, pathologists, testimony of professionals, etc. to prove cases, so that's really not a true statement. DNA evidence, fingerprints, blood splatter analysis... these are all scientific in nature.

Sure, but not all evidence is scientific. Common people can testify of what they see and hear as eyewitnesses and that is also considered evidence. For religious and spiritual matters that are supernatural in origin, scientific evidence is not enough because scientific evidence only includes the natural world.

Logic brings us to the point of knowing something infinite and supernatural exists to cause our finite natural world to begin, otherwise we could never have come into existence out of nothing. The origin of the first life is something that can not be explained by scientific naturalism, because the scientific Law of Biogenesis states that life only comes from life.
anasawad wrote:Well. In the city of Damghan where i was born. My tribe's archive lies.
Our recorded history began around 1800 BC. Around 200 years after we split from our mother tribe Roujam.
Roujam have known and recorded history starting around 4000-5000 BC. ( was orally then scrippted latter on). Meaning that they are older than 6000 years of age.
Their known history began when they first immigrated into central Asia and Iran. Before that they were in south west of Russia but no one knows for how long or where from exactly.

(BTW. Those are the local names. If you want to dig into our history search for Parnioi, Parni. There are others but Parni is one of the very ols if not the oldest so you can start with it).

They may just be mistakes.
Hindsite wrote:For religious and spiritual matters that are supernatural in origin, scientific evidence is not enough because scientific evidence only includes the natural world.
Yes, and vice versa.

Hindsite wrote:They may just be mistakes.
There are too many factors, records, and EVIDENCE, for you to classify them as "mistakes", without being intellectually dishonest.
O. Lets assume the records are wrong.
What about the ruins ? I mean Iran is literally stuffed with ruins all over from them and others.
And their dating shows that the records are actually quite accurate.
You know the city of Damghan it self has ruins going over 5000-6000 years of age.
other parts of Iran has some reaching far more than that of age.
The city of Baalbak in Lebanon not Iran is estimated to be around 8000-9000 years of age based on ruins.

Damascus and its sorroundings has ruins by carbon 14 dating estimate at 11000 years of age (9000 BC).
anasawad wrote:O. Lets assume the records are wrong.
What about the ruins ? I mean Iran is literally stuffed with ruins all over from them and others.
And their dating shows that the records are actually quite accurate.
You know the city of Damghan it self has ruins going over 5000-6000 years of age.
other parts of Iran has some reaching far more than that of age.
The city of Baalbak in Lebanon not Iran is estimated to be around 8000-9000 years of age based on ruins.

Damascus and its sorroundings has ruins by carbon 14 dating estimate at 11000 years of age (9000 BC).

You must also consider that those ruins were dated by people that came long after and only gave estimates of how old those ruins were. Carbon 14 dating would only be somewhat accurate on uncontaminated dead plant material. Bones can not be carbon 14 dated accurately because of what bone is made. And anything that has been placed in water for a long time carbon dates higher. The worldwide flood of the Holy Bible is estimated to have been about 4300 - 4500 years ago according to biblical record calculations.
Contamination is not possible.
Were talking about (not sure what the english name so ll say lumps) lumps of atoms together that we measure the rate of carbon 14 to other forms of carbon.(13 and 12)
The only way these would be "contaminated" though the more accurate saying is the lumps or crystals broke up, is if they experienced a huge force, pressure or heat or what ever. Mostly heat in likes of carbon.
This does not happen on the surface of the earth. Thus it is accurate.

Ruins age is measured through carbon dating mostly. Age of inhabitation before the ruins found( as some ruins can be destroyed) is estimated by records of the civilization in hand and its mentions in other places.
for these cities. The age of ruins is older than 6000 years old while inhabitation is most likely far far far older since all of them are built on rivers and lakes.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Analysis on Abu Obeida's speech marking the 200th […]

Indictments have occured in Arizona over the fake[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Losing money is one thing, losing a whole brigade[…]

Iran is going to attack Israel

Wait a moment, I'll just quickly pick up the weapo[…]