Hell and the Devil - Page 6 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

An atheist-free area for those of religious belief to discuss religious topics.

Moderator: PoFo Agora Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. Religious topics may be discussed here or in The Agora. However, this forum is intended specifically as an area for those with religious belief to discuss religion without threads being derailed by atheist arguments. Please respect that. Political topics regarding religion belong in the Religion forum in the Political Issues section.
By Besoeker
Besoeker wrote:Can you prove that the FSM doesn't exist?
Let's keep it simple. It's just just yes or no.

Hindsite wrote:I do not have too disprove the FSM, any more than I have to disprove the tooth fairy, for anyone with a brain and common sense knows already they do not exist.

The answer was just a simple yes or no.
Is that too complicated for you?
By Rich
Hindsite wrote:That is where you are wrong again.
The God of the Holy Bible has a Son.
The god of Islam has no son.
No but he has three daughters. A fact that a lot of liars cover up. That idiot Mohammad thought that Allah was at a disadvantage having only daughters so pretened that they didn't exist and modified the Koran . But God is immortal so he doesn't need sons to defend his inheritance.
By Hindsite
That idiot Mohammad wrote the Quran (Koran) so he did not have to modify anything.
What did he write about Hell and the Devil?
By Besoeker
Hindsite wrote:Please try to post on the topic of Hell and the Devil.
No trolling please.

Then just answer the simple question.
It ought to be a stroll in the parkk for a genius like you.
By Hindsite
Besoeker wrote:Then just answer the simple question.
It ought to be a stroll in the parkk for a genius like you.

The question is off topic. Stop your trolling and leave me alone.
By Besoeker
Hindsite wrote:The question is off topic. Stop your trolling and leave me alone.

You mean you can't answer it.
You have charm, wit, and intellect in equal measure but can't answer a simple direct question.
By Hindsite
Besoeker wrote:You mean you can't answer it.
You have charm, wit, and intellect in equal measure but can't answer a simple direct question.

The fact is that I already answered your stupid question with this:

We know that the Flying Spaghetti Monster was created by Bobby Henderson in January 2005.
A Federal Judge ruled that the "Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster" is not a real religion.
FSM is a work of fiction.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Spaghetti_Monster

Just because you don't like the answer I gave to your silly question does not mean I can't answer it.
This all just proves that you are trolling and have nothing of importance to contribute to this thread.
By Godstud
Any thread in which religion, and your fucked up version of it, is not the topic, is trolled by you, Hindsite. Suck it up!
By Hindsite
Godstud wrote:Any thread in which religion, and your fucked up version of it, is not the topic, is trolled by you, Hindsite. Suck it up!

You are obviously a troller on this thread because I created this topic, numbnuts.
By Besoeker
Hindsite wrote:We know that the Flying Spaghetti Monster was created by Bobby Henderson in January 2005.
A Federal Judge ruled that the "Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster" is not a real religion.
FSM is a work of fiction.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Spaghetti_Monster

Just because you don't like the answer I gave to your silly question does not mean I can't answer it.
This all just proves that you are trolling and have nothing of importance to contribute to this thread.

And still you continue to miss the point. However silly the notion is, like Russell's teapot for example, you can't falsify it.
That's the problem with your question when you asked if I could provide evidence that there is no devil or hell.
Evidence that something doesn't exist is untenable. Like Henderson, one can concoct all sorts of silly notions for which there is no contrary evidence.

Neither you nor I nor (almost) anyone else believes that the FSM exists. But that isn't evidence.
I can't provide evidence that your god, heaven, hell or the devil don't exist. That you believe that they do isn't evidence that they do.
By Hindsite
Besoeker wrote:Neither you nor I nor (almost) anyone else believes that the FSM exists. But that isn't evidence.
I can't provide evidence that your god, heaven, hell or the devil don't exist. That you believe that they do isn't evidence that they do.

God's creations that we see all around us are proof of God's existence. We are the best proof of God's existence, because God created us in His own image. You don't see that because you don't want to admit it is true.

For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, because that which is known about God is evident within them; for God made it evident to them.

(Romans 1:18-19 NASB)
By Hindsite
Besoeker wrote:That it is your belief doesn't make it proof.

Stop trolling. I told you before it is belief and fact.
By Godstud
No. The Bible is FAITH, nor fact.

Also:
By Hindsite
Godstud wrote:No. The Bible is FAITH, nor fact.

So-called science, like the theory of evolution, has often been proven false even though many people believed in it. The Holy Bible has never been proven false, even though many people have not believed in it.
By ingliz
has often been proven false

What is unfalsifiable is classified as unscientific. Falsifiability is the criterion that distinguishes the scientific from the unscientific.

By Besoeker
Hindsite wrote:Stop trolling. I told you before it is belief and fact.

You also told us that the entire universe and everything in it was created six (earth) days, some of it even before days existed or could be counted. Surely even you can the inherent problem with that?
Last edited by Besoeker on 09 May 2016 17:07, edited 3 times in total.
By Hindsite
ingliz wrote:What is unfalsifiable is classified as unscientific. Falsifiability is the criterion that distinguishes the scientific from the unscientific.

You are wrong again. Falsifiability only means that man thinks he can prove something false or untrue.
God defines the knowledge of the truth as science. Man believes his theories, like the theory of evolution, is science just because it can be falsified. But when it is falsified it is untrue and therefore not science.

For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood from His workmanship, so that men are without excuse. For although they knew God, they neither glorified Him as God nor gave thanks to Him, but they became futile in their thinking and darkened in their foolish hearts. Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools, and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images of mortal man and birds and animals and reptiles. Therefore God gave them up in the desires of their hearts to impurity for the dishonoring of their bodies with one another. They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator, who is forever worthy of praise! Amen.
(Romans 1:20-25 NASB)

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

@JohnRawls What if your assumption is wrong??? […]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Only Zionists believe that bollocks and you lot ar[…]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]