Hell and the Devil - Page 8 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

An atheist-free area for those of religious belief to discuss religious topics.

Moderator: PoFo Agora Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. Religious topics may be discussed here or in The Agora. However, this forum is intended specifically as an area for those with religious belief to discuss religion without threads being derailed by atheist arguments. Please respect that. Political topics regarding religion belong in the Religion forum in the Political Issues section.
By Besoeker
Besoeker wrote:Can't you see that?

Hindsite wrote:No, because a lightbulb and a candle can give off light without the sun, so why can't God who made the sun?

Poor argument with several assumptions there.
It assumes that your god exists.
It assumes there is a source of energy to manufacture the candle or the light bulb.
It assumes that there is a source of energy to operate the light bulb.

Hindsite wrote:Hell is in utter darkness, yet it burns as if it were fire. How do you explain all of that?

How can I explain something that I don't think exists except in your wild imaginations?
By annatar1914
Hindsite wrote:Those are all fine words, but it has nothing to do with me.
I believe in the risen Christ. That is all the proof I need.

Sure about that Hindsite? That it has nothing to do with you? Maybe you'll reach somebody, maybe you'll learn something yourself. Think more please on what I've said.

I believe in the Risen Christ too. I'm also a literal Six-Day Young Earth Creationist, a Geocentrist, and believe that the World is about 7,524 years old. Most here know what I believe, but their response to me and my response to them has been different. I find common ground. Like many here, I am a Leftist, actually a Christian Communist.

Find common ground.
By Besoeker
Hindsite wrote:Those are all fine words, but it has nothing to do with me.
I believe in the risen Christ. That is all the proof I need.

Belief and proof are not the same thing.
And can be poles apart.
By Hindsite
annatar1914 wrote:[
Sure about that Hindsite? That it has nothing to do with you? Maybe you'll reach somebody, maybe you'll learn something yourself. Think more please on what I've said.

I believe in the Risen Christ too. I'm also a literal Six-Day Young Earth Creationist, a Geocentrist, and believe that the World is about 7,524 years old. Most here know what I believe, but their response to me and my response to them has been different. I find common ground. Like many here, I am a Leftist, actually a Christian Communist.

Find common ground.

There is no common ground with atheist and evolutionists that promote doctrines of demons and billions of years of past history. Belief in Jesus Christ is the only common ground that is important, for either you are for Christ or against him. Certainly, you can't believe the worship of a little dog over the worship of Christ has any common ground.
By Besoeker
Hindsite wrote:There is no common ground with atheist and evolutionists that promote doctrines of demons and billions of years of past history. Belief in Jesus Christ is the only common ground that is important, for either you are for Christ or against him. Certainly, you can't believe the worship of a little dog over the worship of Christ has any common ground.

What a silly post. But not a great surprise.
If you mean me as the atheist, and the "little dog" comment would point to that, I don't promote the doctrines of demons so please don't invent or attribute to me views or comments I haven't made.
As for the dog, he isn't little no matter how often you say so. At 30kg and 68cm tall at the shoulder, that is no little dog. No matter who owns such a dog.

My advice is that you stick to the truth if you want to gain any degree of credibility.
By Godstud
Blindsight wrote:Belief in Jesus Christ is the only common ground that is important, for either you are for Christ or against him.
Wow. So you're justifying ANYTHING in the name of your fucked up cocksucking piece of shit "God". You're as bad as those Muslim radicals who blow themselves up in the name of their god. Black or white.

You disbelieve anything that isn't in a 2000 year old book, written by primitive idiots, because you think some "devil" manipulates the world. Do you realize how absolutely stupid that is??????

You're the kind of person who destroys the world in the name of religion.
By Besoeker
Hindshite wrote:Belief in Jesus Christ is the only common ground that is important, for either you are for Christ or against him.

Godstud wrote:Wow. So you're justifying ANYTHING in the name of your fucked up cocksucking piece of shit "God". You're as bad as those Muslim radicals who blow themselves up in the name of their god. Black or white.

You disbelieve anything that isn't in a 2000 year old book, written by primitive idiots, because you think some "devil" manipulates the world. Do you realize how absolutely stupid that is????

You're the kind of person who destroys the world in the name of religion.

Actually, I think he does more to ridicule his position than any atheist could.
By Godstud
My apologies, Hindsite. I was out of line there. You have your belief and I have my disbelief. I apologize for belittling your faith.
My only question is what is going to be extinct first religion or humanity?

religion is definetly not gonna last forever I expect a full atheist society in about two hundred years but thats only gonna happen if the weather or a thermonuclear war wont kill us all
By Rich
Whoa this a bit spooky. I had a premonition that Hindsight would get red-carded and now its happened.

It is not an erosion of democracy to point out hi[…]

@FiveofSwords , when do you plan to call for a r[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

There are intelligent and stupid ways to retain p[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Friedrich Engels once said, “All that exists dese[…]