The Genealogy of Jesus Christ - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

An atheist-free area for those of religious belief to discuss religious topics.

Moderator: PoFo Agora Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. Religious topics may be discussed here or in The Agora. However, this forum is intended specifically as an area for those with religious belief to discuss religion without threads being derailed by atheist arguments. Please respect that. Political topics regarding religion belong in the Religion forum in the Political Issues section.
If you cared, then you would also respect the differences. You do not. You take YOUR religion and apply it to everyone else. That's just arrogance, in the guise of "caring".

I'd much rather listen to the teachings of someone who came to earth 500 years BEFORE Jesus... At least history and science aren't being altered by His teachings.

No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path. - Buddha.

Even death is not to be feared by one who has lived wisely. - Buddha.
Godstud wrote:If you cared, then you would also respect the differences. You do not. You take YOUR religion and apply it to everyone else. That's just arrogance, in the guise of "caring".

I'd much rather listen to the teachings of someone who came to earth 500 years BEFORE Jesus... At least history and science aren't being altered by His teachings.

No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path. - Buddha.

Even death is not to be feared by one who has lived wisely. - Buddha.

It is obvious that you have not lived wisely. So you must repent of your sins. You should not get angry with me for pointing out your need for salvation from destruction in Hell. The only way mis belief in our great God and Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ.
Sins are for Christians. I don't sin. There you go applying your stupid religion to me, AGAIN!

My lack of faith in your god is my own business. It's not your place to JUDGE me. You tend to do that a lot. I envision your god talking to you about that, IF he/she even exists.
Godstud wrote:Sins are for Christians. I don't sin. There you go applying your stupid religion to me, AGAIN!

My lack of faith in your god is my own business. It's not your place to JUDGE me. You tend to do that a lot. I envision your god talking to you about that, IF he/she even exists.

He who believes in Him is not judged; he who does not believe has been judged already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. And this is the verdict: The Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness more than light, because their deeds were evil. Everyone who does evil hates the Light, and does not come into the Light for fear that his deeds will be exposed. But whoever practices the truth comes into the Light, so that it may be clearly seen that what he has done has been accomplished in God.”
(John 3:18-21 NASB)
More shit from your comic book?

I don't care what your bible says. It's as fictional as L Ron Hubbard's Dianetics, and it does not apply to me. so shove that in your pie hole.
Godstud wrote:

Hindsite wrote:He who believes in Him is not judged; he who does not believe has been judged already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. And this is the verdict: The Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness more than light, because their deeds were evil. Everyone who does evil hates the Light, and does not come into the Light for fear that his deeds will be exposed. But whoever practices the truth comes into the Light, so that it may be clearly seen that what he has done has been accomplished in God.”

Quoting scripture at an atheist who has no time for your book or your god is just a bit silly don't you think?
Godstud wrote:

Hindsite wrote:He who believes in Him is not judged; he who does not believe has been judged already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. And this is the verdict: The Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness more than light, because their deeds were evil. Everyone who does evil hates the Light, and does not come into the Light for fear that his deeds will be exposed. But whoever practices the truth comes into the Light, so that it may be clearly seen that what he has done has been accomplished in God.”

Quoting scripture at an atheist who has no time for your book or your god is just a bit silly don't you think?

It's a lot like us trying to talk about science, technology, and history with someone who hates the science that disagrees with his idiotic beliefs, and thinks there's a huge conspiracy to disprove the god he can't prove exists.

Besoeker wrote:Quoting scripture at an atheist who has no time for your book or your god is just a bit silly don't you think?

For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it pierces even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow. It is able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart. Nothing in all creation is hidden from God’s sight; everything is uncovered and exposed before the eyes of Him to whom we must give account.
(Hebrews 4:12-13 NASB)
Besoeker wrote:Quoting scripture at an atheist who has no time for your book or your god is just a bit silly don't you think?

Hindsite wrote:For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it pierces even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow. It is able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart. Nothing in all creation is hidden from God’s sight; everything is uncovered and exposed before the eyes of Him to whom we must give account.
(Hebrews 4:12-13 NASB)

What if there is no god?
Besoeker wrote:What if there is no god?

Hindsite wrote:That is for you to contemplate, not me. You are the one claiming there is no god.

Besoeker wrote:I made no such claim.

Then we are making some progress.
Besoeker wrote:What if there is no god?

Hindsite wrote:That is for you to contemplate, not me. You are the one claiming there is no god.

Besoeker wrote:I made no such claim.

Hindsite wrote:Then we are making some progress.

Really??
My position on that has not changed.
I came into this world without theism. We all do.
That's what atheism is.
Some, like yourself, subsequently embrace the notion that a god invented by man exists. I don't.
Besoeker wrote:Really??
My position on that has not changed.
I came into this world without theism. We all do.
That's what atheism is.
Some, like yourself, subsequently embrace the notion that a god invented by man exists. I don't.

Okay, since you made it clear that you are not changing and do not want to change, then we should move on.
Don't bother me with your stupid questions and I will leave you alone as well. Deal?
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Since Hamas would have been unable to enter the ho[…]

The bill proposed by Congress could easily be used[…]

@FiveofSwords " Franz [B]oas " Are[…]

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/178385974554[…]