Controlling the Energy We Emit - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

An atheist-free area for those of religious belief to discuss religious topics.

Moderator: PoFo Agora Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. Religious topics may be discussed here or in The Agora. However, this forum is intended specifically as an area for those with religious belief to discuss religion without threads being derailed by atheist arguments. Please respect that. Political topics regarding religion belong in the Religion forum in the Political Issues section.
I think the OP meant to suggest that we can control our auras. I believe that we can.

People who are mean and evil have a black aura. While people who are nicer tend to have white or more colorful auras.

We just need to focus on the good and create positive energies around us. I think learning about zen has really made my aura lighter and brighter. I have no idea what color it is though. I only have a vague understanding of auras.
MistyTiger wrote:I think the OP meant to suggest that we can control our auras. I believe that we can.

People who are mean and evil have a black aura. While people who are nicer tend to have white or more colorful auras.

We just need to focus on the good and create positive energies around us. I think learning about zen has really made my aura lighter and brighter. I have no idea what color it is though. I only have a vague understanding of auras.

I was being pragmatic.

Who needs a wall? We have all those land mines ju[…]

Puffer Fish, as a senior (and olde) member of this[…]

1 The great settlement withdrawal that Israelis […]

As someone that pays very close attention to Amer[…]