Spiritual Terror - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

An atheist-free area for those of religious belief to discuss religious topics.

Moderator: PoFo Agora Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. Religious topics may be discussed here or in The Agora. However, this forum is intended specifically as an area for those with religious belief to discuss religion without threads being derailed by atheist arguments. Please respect that. Political topics regarding religion belong in the Religion forum in the Political Issues section.
Have any of you had any experiences which you could describe as spiritual terror? By this I mean experiences that exist on a non-physical level that induce fear and despair in you. You cannot find a way to properly quantify them or determine what they actually are. They are nebulous and impossible to understand.
By RhetoricThug
Yes. During dream time I go to war in the Astral Plane. I've experienced 'bleed through,' and dark occultists know how to parasitically attach negative energy to silver cords and drain their enemy's 'soul power' from afar. Also, multi dimensional entities may interfere with our physical realm, research- sleep paralysis...

Why, are you being 'attacked?'
Last edited by RhetoricThug on 17 Oct 2016 01:54, edited 1 time in total.
By RhetoricThug
Donald wrote:All the time man, all the time.

Ah, number 23... Why didn't your eye give me a hi-5? I hope I didn't disturb your circadian rhythm with this harmless thread- viewtopic.php?f=50&t=166018
It's not like I'm working 24/7 to dim the night's light.

:evil:
Yes...two times...

The first time I was chasing after God and when I found HIm it was so wonderful and I was so joyful that I thought I was losing myself...

That presence of God went away as those things do but I kept on chasing until years later I found myself back in the same place, except this time I felt like a trespasser who had just burst into heaven wearing nothing, covered in leprosy, while the King of the Universe and his guests stared silently at my filthy nakedness...
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Russia doesn't have endless supply of weapons and[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

https://twitter.com/hermit_hwarang/status/1779130[…]

Iran is going to attack Israel

All foreign politics are an extension of domestic[…]

Starlink satellites are designed to deorbit and bu[…]