Creation in 6 days or Evolution over billions of years - Page 27 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

An atheist-free area for those of religious belief to discuss religious topics.

Moderator: PoFo Agora Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. Religious topics may be discussed here or in The Agora. However, this forum is intended specifically as an area for those with religious belief to discuss religion without threads being derailed by atheist arguments. Please respect that. Political topics regarding religion belong in the Religion forum in the Political Issues section.
Hindsite wrote:According to the Holy Bible, God made the animal that man later bred to become your Border Collie and my Sheltie, as well as my Rottweiler, because God gave man this ability.

Yes, according to your bible. And fine if that's what you want to believe. You have a god you trust to look after you. I have a fine looking dog. Trust is mutual.
Besoeker wrote:Yes, according to your bible. And fine if that's what you want to believe. You have a god you trust to look after you. I have a fine looking dog. Trust is mutual.

Are you trying to let a dog take the place of a wife? In the beginning God determined that a woman was the best help mate for a man.

Praise the Lord.
HalleluYah
Besoeker wrote:I have a very lovely wife, brilliant in all departments. She found the dog for me.

That is good. Your wife helped you find a dog that you could take care of and rule over as God has ordained.
Don't make the mistake of omitting God. Ask your wife, if you should omit God from your life.
You sure are willing to tell everyone how to live their life. Live your own life and stop trying to tell others how to live theirs. I am sure Besoeker's wife holds similar beliefs to his own, since I am sure he wouldn't want an uneducated smuck as a partner.

My beautiful wife's a happy Buddhist and so doesn't hold your hideously intolerant, and arrogant, beliefs. Thank the gods, or whatever.
MistyTiger wrote:I have never met an unhappy Buddhist.

Unhappy Christian though....they are so abundant.

And wow at the comments about how others should live. The finger pointing is usually done by the Christians, that really pissed me off when I was a churchgoer. It just felt so wrong and ugly.

That is because you did not want your sins exposed to the light.
Besoeker wrote:How can you omit something that isn't there in the first place?

God is always there as the Holy Spirit, but it is up to you to let Him in to your life.
Are you afraid to ask your wife?

Praise the Lord.
HalleluYah
finger pointing

In suitably Biblical language, seeing as Hindsite is so keen to spout 'born again' biblical bullcrap, I give you:

Hindsite, apostate, has always - from his very first post - sought to convolute God’s word and pollute His perfect creation, luring those God created in His image away from the truth to follow Satan's lies.

Translation: He has abandoned the teachings of his Church; he doesn't know the his Bible; and God forbid that some fool somewhere think his very odd readings of the verses valid.
Besoeker wrote:Once again, that's your opinion stated as fact.

I know what her views are.

All facts are stated as someone's opinion.
Ask her the question to make sure.
MistyTiger wrote:I know I have sins and I will admit to them. But I see the finger pointers call everyone bad and yet they do not see any sins in themselves. They are arrogant and they think they are automatically forgiven.

It is not automatic, my dear.
ingliz wrote:In suitably Biblical language, seeing as Hindsite is so keen to spout 'born again' biblical bullcrap, I give you:

Hindsite, apostate, has always - from his very first post - sought to convolute God’s word and pollute His perfect creation, luring those God created in His image away from the truth to follow Satan's lies.

Translation: He has abandoned the teachings of his Church; he doesn't know the his Bible; and God forbid that some fool somewhere think his very odd readings of the verses valid.

You are the one spouting bullcrap about things of which you have little knowledge. You don't know the teachings of the Christian church, because you listen to false prophets and teachers, like Muhammad of Islam. I have to teach you the true Christian beliefs. Yet you pretend to be able to judge my Christian beliefs without knowing the truth. May God help you.

Praise the Lord.
HalleluYah
Besoeker wrote:A fact is a fact regardless of opinion.
That's just one of the points you can't seem to grasp.
Your stubborn stance that your god exists is opinion. Not fact.

My absence of such is is my absence of your intransigent opinion.

God exists is a fact, regardless of anyone's opinion.

Don't forget to ask your wife.

Praise the Lord.
HalleluYah
Yes, I do.

Show me.

I am very interested to see this incontrovertible, testable, repeatable, objective evidence. Philosophers say proving God's existence is impossible; the supernatural is not testable.

:eh:

In my opinion, masculinity has declined for all o[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

So have people given up on blaming that terrorist […]

@ingliz good to know, so why have double standar[…]

...Or maybe because there are many witnesses sayin[…]