Creation in 6 days or Evolution over billions of years - Page 31 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

An atheist-free area for those of religious belief to discuss religious topics.

Moderator: PoFo Agora Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. Religious topics may be discussed here or in The Agora. However, this forum is intended specifically as an area for those with religious belief to discuss religion without threads being derailed by atheist arguments. Please respect that. Political topics regarding religion belong in the Religion forum in the Political Issues section.
I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, but by Me

Are you saying the Bible verses contradict?

:eek:

I only ask because you appear to accept the Hebrew version of the story, that the Queen of the South did not convert.
ingliz wrote:Are you saying the Bible verses contradict?

:eek:

I only ask because you appear to accept the Hebrew version of the story, that the Queen of the South did not convert.

I thought I informed you that the story says she did not believe until she traveled to see Solomon for herself. This is similar to Thomas, the disciple that would not believe that Jesus was alive again until he was able to see and touch Jesus in person. So it implies that the Queen believed just as Thomas believed. Sometimes, seeing is believing.

Praise the Lord.
HalleluYah
the Queen believed

Believed in what? Not the Hebrew God, she continued to worship pagan gods and goddesses after meeting Solomon.

:)
Last edited by ingliz on 11 May 2017 18:44, edited 1 time in total.

It is easy to tell the tunnel was made of pre fab[…]

@Rugoz You are a fuckin' moralist, Russia coul[…]

First two sentences: "The ICJ didn't say tha[…]

In my opinion, masculinity has declined for all of[…]