How BIG Is God? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

An atheist-free area for those of religious belief to discuss religious topics.

Moderator: PoFo Agora Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. Religious topics may be discussed here or in The Agora. However, this forum is intended specifically as an area for those with religious belief to discuss religion without threads being derailed by atheist arguments. Please respect that. Political topics regarding religion belong in the Religion forum in the Political Issues section.
By Godstud
Why are you trying to figure out how big your god is?
By Hindsite
Godstud wrote:Why are you trying to figure out how big your god is?

The question was not for me, but for the doubters and unbelievers, like you to ponder.

Praise the Lord.
HalleluYah
By Godstud
Well, if you were atall religious(and you aren't, since you're a poe), you wouldn't be asking such a stupid question of yourself. God isn't supposed to have a "size". :lol:

Stupid philosophizing on your part.
By Hindsite
Godstud wrote:Well, if you were atall religious(and you aren't, since you're a poe), you wouldn't be asking such a stupid question of yourself. God isn't supposed to have a "size". :lol:

Stupid philosophizing on your part.

I just got through saying that I did not ask that question to myself. Can't you understand American English?
God is so big that She apparently is only concerned about what happens on this planet and is definitely absolutely disgusted by gay people getting married and glorified tumors being ejected from the body. At least that's God according to Christians.
lol nah, that's God according to the idiots of the Christian church who are so sure in their idea of God that they will judge other people to hell for it. May She have mercy on their souls (and yours, brother).
By Godstud
Asking how big god is, is like imposing a limitation on him. Can't you see how silly that is?
By Hindsite
Godstud wrote:Asking how big god is, is like imposing a limitation on him. Can't you see how silly that is?

It is silly to impose a limitation on God. But that is what all doubters and unbelievers do all the time. The question was posed to them, so that they might understand that very idea.

Praise the Lord.
HalleluYah
By Godstud
Sure, but why are you, a person who "claims" to be religious, try to do that same? Seems kind of self-defeating, if you ask me.
By Hindsite
Godstud wrote:Sure, but why are you, a person who "claims" to be religious, try to do that same? Seems kind of self-defeating, if you ask me.

I worship an infinite God that can do all things such as being three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, Who are each God and yet there is only one God. And he plans to adopt all believers as sons of God too. How about that for being unlimited.

Praise the Lord.
HalleluYah
By Godstud
So why are you making a stupid post about "How big is god?" When you consider him infinite? It seems rather stupid.
By Hindsite
Godstud wrote:So why are you making a stupid post about "How big is god?" When you consider him infinite? It seems rather stupid.

It is to make sure that everyone realizes the God is an infinite God and that He has always existed and does not require being created by another, because there is only One infinite and timeless God, the Christian God of the Holy Bible.

Praise the Lord.
HalleluYah
By Heisenberg
God's like Arnold Schwarzenegger. He says he's 6'2'', but he's really 5'9''.
By Besoeker
Hindsite wrote:It is to make sure that everyone realizes the God is an infinite God and that He has always existed and does not require being created by another, because there is only One infinite and timeless God, the Christian God of the Holy Bible.

Well, that's your opinion.
Not everybody shares that opinion.
By Rich
Hindsite wrote:And he plans to adopt all believers as sons of God too. How about that for being unlimited.

Sounds bloody weird to me. Are all the female believers going to have sex changes?
By Besoeker
Hindsite wrote:It is silly to impose a limitation on God. But that is what all doubters and unbelievers do all the time.

Don't you see how nonsensical that is?
Unbelievers wouldn't impose a limitation on an entity they don't believe exists.
By Hindsite
Rich wrote:Sounds bloody weird to me. Are all the female believers going to have sex changes?

There will be no males or females in Heaven, but they all will be considered sons of God like the angels.

Jesus said, "For in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels in heaven."
(Matthew 22:30 NASB)

"For when they rise from the dead, they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels in heaven."
(Mark 12:25 NASB)
Besoeker wrote:Don't you see how nonsensical that is?
Unbelievers wouldn't impose a limitation on an entity they don't believe exists.

Deep down everyone believes in the existence of God, but they are unbelievers in the sense that they will not believe, repent, and put their trust in Jesus, the only begotten Son of God, to save their souls from the punishment of the second death.

James put it this way, "You believe that God is one. You do well; the demons also believe, and shudder."
(James 2:29 NASB)

You are a supporter of the genocide against the P[…]

@skinster well, you've been accusing Israel of t[…]

Before he was elected he had a charity that he wo[…]

Candace Owens

... Too bad it's not as powerful as it once was. […]