Why Russia and Europe will Combine - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

An atheist-free area for those of religious belief to discuss religious topics.

Moderator: PoFo Agora Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. Religious topics may be discussed here or in The Agora. However, this forum is intended specifically as an area for those with religious belief to discuss religion without threads being derailed by atheist arguments. Please respect that. Political topics regarding religion belong in the Religion forum in the Political Issues section.
Why Russia and Europe will Combine

The Bible clearly teaches the restoration of Israel to their land. Israel, as the Holy Land, is the focus of three religions. Both Russia (who has returned to her ancient Orthodox roots), and Europe have religious interests in Israel, and particularly Jerusalem.

This talk clearly identifies countries to be involved in the invasion of Israel. At Jerusalem the invading armies will be remarkably defeated, Frank Abel Speaking at Melbourne Prophecy Day 2015.

Hindsite wrote:Why Russia and Europe will Combine

The Bible clearly teaches the restoration of Israel to their land. Israel, as the Holy Land, is the focus of three religions. Both Russia (who has returned to her ancient Orthodox roots), and Europe have religious interests in Israel, and particularly Jerusalem.

This talk clearly identifies countries to be involved in the invasion of Israel. At Jerusalem the invading armies will be remarkably defeated, Frank Abel Speaking at Melbourne Prophecy Day 2015.

If we will all die in a REAL nuclear Holocaust, then this will be due to the Abrahamitic religious nutcases, who want to get their rapture.

It is sad that the Enlightenment did not change anything, and the influential people in the Western World are guided not by reason and science, but by superstition and religious dogmas, like in the Middle Ages.

As a result, they hate free speech and press for more and more censorship.

Islamists are not the only religious extremists, many influential Jews and Christians are as extrem and as intolerant, as Islamists.

The so-called "Christian Zionists" are known for their irrational worldview, and many of these "useful idiots" literally wish "the end of times".
ArtAllm wrote:If we will all die in a REAL nuclear Holocaust, then this will be due to the Abrahamitic religious nutcases, who want to get their rapture.

It is sad that the Enlightenment did not change anything, and the influential people in the Western World are guided not by reason and science, but by superstition and religious dogmas, like in the Middle Ages.

As a result, they hate free speech and press for more and more censorship.

Islamists are not the only religious extremists, many influential Jews and Christians are as extrem and as intolerant, as Islamists.

The so-called "Christian Zionists" are known for their irrational worldview, and many of these "useful idiots" literally wish "the end of times".

I am not saying that I agree with everything this video presents. I was just presenting it as an interesting viewpoint that might be worthy of discussion considering the state of affairs in the world today.

Actually, I had never thought of the EU and the Russians joining together as part of any Biblical prophecy. This speaker gives a strong argument for his position. However, I am yet to be convinced. But I am not know to be an interpreter of prophecies before they occur.

Just pray for the peace of Jerusalem.

Praise the Lord.
HalleluYah

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

@JohnRawls What if your assumption is wrong??? […]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Only Zionists believe that bollocks and you lot ar[…]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]