Pope Francis and His Lies - Page 8 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

An atheist-free area for those of religious belief to discuss religious topics.

Moderator: PoFo Agora Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. Religious topics may be discussed here or in The Agora. However, this forum is intended specifically as an area for those with religious belief to discuss religion without threads being derailed by atheist arguments. Please respect that. Political topics regarding religion belong in the Religion forum in the Political Issues section.
#14855294
Godstud wrote:What should I be ashamed of? I am not criticizing a good man(Pope Francis), while idolizing a bad one(Donald Trump).

What has the Pope done that warrants your hatred of him? Has he ripped off many people? Does he incite violence amongst his followers?

If you don't know, you are worse off than I thought. But I have no hatred toward the Pope. I am just presenting the information about him. Praise the Lord.
#14855516
As I believe I have said elsewhere, Hindsite is the end result of 500 years of Protestant 'theology'. Martin Luther made a principled stand against Papal corruption and worldliness, at the risk of his own life. Nowadays, his heirs, at no risk to themselves, denounce the Pope because they think he worships Satan and is controlled by giant lizard people from beyond the stars. :roll:
#14855519
B-b-but... the Pope does worship Satan, and he is controlled by giant lizard people from beyond the stars!

Anyway, @Potemkin, you're Scottish: being a dour Calvinist is practically in your DNA. Why are you defending the Antichrist himself? :excited:
#14855527
Anyway, @Potemkin, you're Scottish: being a dour Calvinist is practically in your DNA. Why are you defending the Antichrist himself? :excited:

It is only a short step from being a dour Calvinist condemning the entire world as sinful and foolish to being a dour Calvinist condemning the entire world including Calvinism itself as being sinful and foolish. I have taken that step.
#14855586
Hindsite wrote:If you don't know, you are worse off than I thought.
Most atheists live more Christian lives than the so-called Christians who brag about it. That's because we aren't being good to other people because someone is threatening us with "burning in hell".

If I die and there is a god(I highly doubt it), then I'll let him judge me, not some sanctimonious pride-filled idol-worshipping(Trump) old man. Just not lest ye be judged, remember? You can't even abide by your own beliefs, so how can you profess to denounce me!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Let him who hath no sin cast the first stone.

Boom! 8)

You don't even respond to my post about Pope Francis, because you know I am correct. You hate someone being "holier" than thou.
#14855600
Godstud wrote:You don't even respond to my post about Pope Francis, because you know I am correct. You hate someone being "holier" than thou.

I did not know you made a post about Pope Francis. All I am saying is that Pope Francis lies. I did not say I was holier than thou. But my faith is in my Savior God to save my soul from the second death. HalleluYah
#14855653
You lie more than any so-called Christian I have ever spoken with, so I guess Trump being your Savior God, fits.

There is no evidence that the Pope has ever lied.

Youtube is a shit source.
#14855841
Godstud wrote:You lie more than any so-called Christian I have ever spoken with, so I guess Trump being your Savior God, fits.

There is no evidence that the Pope has ever lied.

Youtube is a shit source.

"When love fails, and it fails many times, we have to feel the pain of that failure, accompany the people who have felt the failure of their love"
Pope Francis I – February 28, 2014

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails"
St. Paul – 1 Corinthians 13:4-8

God’s love never fails, and it never ends.

POPE FRANCIS IS TRYING TO SELL YOU THE ‘GOSPEL’ OF CHRISLAM, DON’T YOU BELIEVE IT FOR A SECOND

“For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.” Galatians 3:26 (KJV)

Pope Francis is not speaking the truth when he says that ‘Christians and Muslims are brother and sister’, not by a long shot. The religion of Islam clearly teaches that God did not have a son, much less an only begotten one. Islam reduces Jesus Christ to a mere prophet on par with Mohammed. The Bible says that whosoever denies that Jesus is the Son of God is of Antichrist!

This is what the Qu’ran says about Jesus:

“Further, that He may warn those (also) who say, “God hath begotten a son”: No knowledge have they of such a thing, nor had their fathers. It is a grievous thing that issues from their mouths as a saying what they say is nothing but falsehood!” Sura 18:4-5

and this is what the Bible says about Jesus:

“While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.” Matthew 17:5 (KJV)]

The Huffington Post reported today that as U.N. sharpshooters looked out from the tops of the minarets crowning the freshly repainted green and white mosque, hundreds of PK5’s Muslims listened as Francis made an impassioned appeal for an end to the violence.

“Christians and Muslims are brothers and sisters,” he said after a speech by Imam Tidiani Moussa Naibi, one of the local religious leaders trying to foster dialogue.

“Those who claim to believe in God must also be men and women of peace,” he said, noting that Christians, Muslims and followers of traditional religions had lived together in peace for many years.

He appealed for “an end to every act which, from whatever side, disfigures the face of God and whose ultimate aim is to defend particular interests by any and all means.”

Allah is not the “Arabic word for God”, Allah is the name of the moon god from ancient Persia and was one of 360 gods that the pagan Arabs worshipped. Mohammed came along and, in a vain attempt to copy the Bible, began to teach about the “one god” named Allah. Mohammed stole from the Bible where it suited him to do so, but mostly made stuff up from whole cloth like Joseph Smith would later do starting the Mormon religion in 1823.

Pope Francis is telling you a whopping lie when he attempts to equate Biblical Christianity with pagan Islam, and don’t you believe it for a second. Christianity and Islam are as far apart as the light is from the darkness. Far from being the “religion of peace”, Islam is the religion of the Devil.

Jesus says that He and He alone is the one and only way to God, and He shares that title and distinction with no one.

“Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.” John 14:6 (KJV)

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/pope-fra ... d-sisters/

Praise the Lord of Truth.
#14855869
Hindsite wrote:God’s love never fails, and it never ends.
He never mentioned God's love, so your argument dies right there. He was talking love, from a human perspective.

Nothing you said supports this delusion that the Pope is lying, either. :knife:

Hindsite wrote:Pope Francis is not speaking the truth when he says that ‘Christians and Muslims are brother and sister’, not by a long shot. The religion of Islam clearly teaches that God did not have a son, much less an only begotten one. Islam reduces Jesus Christ to a mere prophet on par with Mohammed. The Bible says that whosoever denies that Jesus is the Son of God is of Antichrist!
No, the Bible says that, not God. A Bible written by men.

Jesus is understood to be the penultimate prophet of God, in the Quran.

Here's a study on this "brotherhood" that you deny.

Peaceful Coexistence between Muslims and Christians: The Case of Jerusalem
https://www.arcjournals.org/pdfs/ijhsse/v2-i4/15.pdf

'Allah' is a title for All-Mighty God. The word Allah means The God in Arabic. You're wrong, but pretending you're right... AGAIN.

The word Allah, according to several Arabic lexicons, means "the Being Who comprises all the attributes of perfection", i.e. the Being Who is perfect in every way (in His knowledge, power etc.), and possesses the best and the noblest qualities imaginable in the highest degree.

Allah, the unique name of God
http://www.muslim.org/islam/allah.htm

It's just different. You don't like different.

You are no "lord of truth", but a lord of lies. Referring to yourself as such is a bit heretical, don't you think?
#14855934
Godstud wrote:He never mentioned God's love, so your argument dies right there. He was talking love, from a human perspective.

So was the apostle Paul, because just before he says love never fails, he says the following:

And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing.
1 Corinthians 13:3

Godstud wrote:Jesus is understood to be the penultimate prophet of God, in the Quran.

To the Muslims, Muhammad is the greatest prophet. To Christians, Jesus is the Son of God and our Lord and Savior.

Godstud wrote:Here's a study on this "brotherhood" that you deny.

Peaceful Coexistence between Muslims and Christians: The Case of Jerusalem
https://www.arcjournals.org/pdfs/ijhsse/v2-i4/15.pdf

Peaceful coexistence does not equate to brotherly love.

Godstud wrote:'Allah' is a title for All-Mighty God. The word Allah means The God in Arabic. You're wrong, but pretending you're right... AGAIN.

The word Allah, according to several Arabic lexicons, means "the Being Who comprises all the attributes of perfection", i.e. the Being Who is perfect in every way (in His knowledge, power etc.), and possesses the best and the noblest qualities imaginable in the highest degree.

Allah, the unique name of God
http://www.muslim.org/islam/allah.htm

It's just different. You don't like different.

It is different alright, because it refers to the pagan moon god. Haven't you ever noticed the crescent moon and star symbols of Islam that is on many of the flags of Islamic countries?

CRESCENT MOON'S ORIGIN



Crescent Moon & Star and Mecca in the Bible



Where did the Moon god Allah come from?



Godstud wrote:You are no "lord of truth", but a lord of lies. Referring to yourself as such is a bit heretical, don't you think?

I was not praising myself, but Our Lord Jesus, the Way, the Truth, and the Life. HalleluYah
Last edited by Hindsite on 25 Oct 2017 04:39, edited 1 time in total.
#14855936
Hindsite wrote:To the Muslims, Muhammad is the greatest prophet. To Christians, Jesus is the Son of God and our Lord and Savior.
Semantics. A simple matter of opinion.

Hindsite wrote:Peaceful coexistence does not equate to brotherly love.
I will highlight some important parts for you.
In 628 AD, a delegation from St. Catherine’s Monastery came to Prophet Muhammed and requested his protection. He responded by granting them a charter of rights, which I reproduce below in its entirety. St. Catherine’s Monastery is located at the foot of Mt. Sinai and is the world’s oldest monastery. It possess a huge collection of Christian manuscripts, second only to the Vatican, and is a world heritage site. It also boasts the oldest collection of Christian icons. It is a treasure house of Christian history that has remained safe for 1,400 years under Muslim protection.

The Promise to St. Catherine:

This is a message from Muhammad ibn Abdullah, as a covenant to those who adopt Christianity, near and far, we are with them.
Verily I, the servants, the helpers, and my followers defend them, becauseChristians are my citizens; and by Allah! I hold out against anything that displeases them.
No compulsion is to be on them. Neither are their judges to be removed from their jobs nor their monks from their monasteries. No one is to destroy a house of their religion, to damage it, or to carry anything from it to the Muslims’ houses.
Should anyone take any of these, he would spoil God’s covenant and disobey His Prophet. Verily, they are my allies and have my secure charter against all that they hate.
No one is to force them to travel or to oblige them to fight. The Muslims are to fight for them. If a female Christian is married to a Muslim, it is not to take place without her approval. She is not to be prevented from visiting her church to pray. Their churches are to be respected. They are neither to be prevented from repairing them nor the sacredness of their covenants.
No one of the nation (Muslims) is to disobey the covenant till the Last Day (end of the world).”


Hindsite wrote:It is different alright, because it refers to the pagan moon god.
That's a lie. I showed you that, but you don't like when facts get in the way of your unreasoning hate. You are referring to a "symbol", and that is not symbolic of the name Allah. That's you misleading and re-interpreting things as you see fit.
#14855938
Godstud wrote:That's a lie. I showed you that, but you don't like when facts get in the way of your unreasoning hate. You are referring to a "symbol", and that is not symbolic of the name Allah. That's you misleading and re-interpreting things as you see fit.

The truth is that Islam is a religion of Satan and idol worship.

Jesus Gives a Strong Warning: Avoid the Islamic Mark and Islamic Image of Worship to a False God



https://revelation-now.org/
#14855942
Hindsite wrote:The truth is that Islam is a religion of Satan and idol worship.
:lol: You're gullible, and naive to believe youtube is a source for anything but your own confirmation bias.

This is just as valid as your last post.


:lol:
#14856039
Godstud wrote::lol: You're gullible, and naive to believe youtube is a source for anything but your own confirmation bias.

This is just as valid as your last post.


:lol:

Yet you provide a blasphemous Youtube video that attempts to discredit Jesus as the Son of God. How sad that they hate Jesus so much that they have to lie about Him. It is much like they do to President Trump.

If Satan can't replace Jesus with the Pope, he uses a fabricated story about the idol god Horus to do it. But true believers know better than to fall for such nonsense. HalleluYah

DEBUNKING The Claim That Christianity Was Plagiarized From Egyptian Mythology

#14856042
Yes, I was giving you a taste of your own medicine when I posted that ridiculous video, since it's as valid as the other crap you normally post, from youtube.

Now you post more dumbass shit from youtube to validate my response. :lol:
#14856081
Godstud wrote:Yes, I was giving you a taste of your own medicine when I posted that ridiculous video, since it's as valid as the other crap you normally post, from youtube.

Now you post more dumbass shit from youtube to validate my response. :lol:

Well, I don't believe that everything from Youtube is dumbass shit. The video you posted was indeed one of the dumbass youtube videos and the following one proves that:

Is Jesus Based on the Pagan God Horus?



However, one does not have to look to ancient sources to see that Islam as practiced by ISIS and other terrorist Muslims can only be from an evil source. Praise the Lord.

Was Jesus Christ a Copy of Horus, Mithras, Dionysus, Krishna and Other Pagan gods?

#14856180
And now another youtube video to demolish your silly argument, yet again! :lol: :lol: :lol:





See how fun these idiotic videos are, from youtube? That's why adults use actual sources, and not youtube videos.

PS: I highlighted it so you'll understand why I responded in the manner of a youtube video, to indicate the idiocy of "youtube sources".
#14856250
Godstud wrote:And now another youtube video to demolish your silly argument, yet again! :lol: :lol: :lol:



See how fun these idiotic videos are, from youtube? That's why adults use actual sources, and not youtube videos.

PS: I highlighted it so you'll understand why I responded in the manner of a youtube video, to indicate the idiocy of "youtube sources".

So you don't even trust the Youtube news videos that are taken from TV News sources, like NBC, CNN, and FOX. Okay, I get it now, you are not interested in learning anything that is different from what you already believe. I have used Youtube videos to help me repair my computer, my car, my clothes dryer and other things. So I know that not all of them are bullshit as you claim.
Last edited by Hindsite on 26 Oct 2017 07:50, edited 1 time in total.
#14856251
The videos you always show are not from news, but from whack jobs, so your argument is bullshit.

I will continue to post bullshit, if you continue. :D
#14856254
Godstud wrote:The videos you always show are not from news, but from whack jobs, so your argument is bullshit.

I will continue to post bullshit, if you continue. :D

That will not be anything new, because all you ever post is bullshit.
  • 1
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11

@Unthinking Majority seems to have a lot of anxi[…]

The Wuhan virus—how are we doing?

I believe the USA just passed the 200,000 mark.

@Julian658 Let me know when you are going to s[…]

.... But more specifically, no, I think that any[…]