Islam in Bible Prophecy - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

An atheist-free area for those of religious belief to discuss religious topics.

Moderator: PoFo Agora Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. Religious topics may be discussed here or in The Agora. However, this forum is intended specifically as an area for those with religious belief to discuss religion without threads being derailed by atheist arguments. Please respect that. Political topics regarding religion belong in the Religion forum in the Political Issues section.
By Hindsite
Islam in Bible Prophecy

The Book of Revelation was written by John, who testified to the word of God and to the testimony of Jesus Christ. (Revelation 1:1-2)

To understand the visions of Revelations one must consider the similar visions from the Book of Daniel.

The legs of iron with the feet and toes of Daniel 2 and the fourth beast of Daniel 7 are the same kingdom. These empires ruled what are today the Middle East and parts of North Africa, Central and South Asia.

Daniel 2:40-43 NASB
Then there will be a fourth kingdom as strong as iron; inasmuch as iron crushes and shatters all things, so, like iron that breaks in pieces, it will crush and break all these in pieces,

In that you saw the feet and toes, partly of potter's clay and partly of iron, it will be a divided kingdom; but it will have in it the toughness of iron, inasmuch as you saw the iron mixed with common clay. As the toes of the feet were partly of iron and partly of pottery, so some of the kingdom will be strong and part of it will be brittle. And in that you saw the iron mixed with common clay, they will combine with one another in the seed of men; but they will not adhere to one another, even as iron does not combine with pottery.

That fourth kingdom will crush ALL the other kingdoms. This means this 4th kingdom will have crushed, or conquered, all the areas of the Babylonian, Medo-Persian, and Grecian kingdoms. Since Rome did not conquer most of these areas, the fourth beast of Daniel 2 must be the Islamic Caliphate that included the Turkish Ottoman Empire.

Daniel 7:7 NASB
After this I kept looking in the night visions, and behold, a fourth beast, dreadful and terrifying and extremely strong; and it had large iron teeth. It devoured and crushed and trampled down the remainder with its feet; and it was different from all the beasts that were before it, and it had ten horns.

This is picked up again in Revelation 13 and 17.

Revelation 17:9-13 NASB
Here is the mind which has wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits, and they are seven kings; five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; and when he comes, he must remain a little while. The beast which was and is not, is himself also an eighth and is one of the seven, and he goes to destruction. The ten horns which you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but they receive authority as kings with the beast for one hour. These have one purpose, and they give their power and authority to the beast.

The seven heads (and the eighth king) represent the following empires:

1.Egypt
2.Assyria
3.Babylon (first beast of Daniel 7)
4.Medo-Persia (second beast of Daniel 7)
5.Greece (third beast of Daniel 7)
6.Rome
7.Islamic Caliphate (fourth beast of Daniel 7)
8.Revived Islamic Caliphate

Revelation 17:1-7 NASB
Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and spoke with me, saying, “Come here, I will show you the judgment of the great harlot who sits on many waters, with whom the kings of the earth committed acts of immorality, and those who dwell on the earth were made drunk with the wine of her immorality.” And he carried me away in the Spirit into a wilderness; and I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast, full of blasphemous names, having seven heads and ten horns. The woman was clothed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls, having in her hand a gold cup full of abominations and of the unclean things of her immorality, and on her forehead a name was written, a mystery, “BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.” And I saw the woman drunk with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the witnesses of Jesus. When I saw her, I wondered greatly. And the angel said to me, “Why do you wonder? I will tell you the mystery of the woman and of the beast that carries her, which has the seven heads and the ten horns.

ANGELS INTERPRETATION:

Revelation 17:12-15
The ten horns which you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but they receive authority as kings with the beast for one hour. These have one purpose, and they give their power and authority to the beast.

These will wage war against the Lamb, and the Lamb will overcome them, because He is Lord of lords and King of kings, and those who are with Him are the called and chosen and faithful.”

And he *said to me, “The waters which you saw where the harlot sits, are peoples and multitudes and nations and tongues... The woman whom you saw is the great city, which reigns over the kings of the earth.”

My own comments:

It says the kings and those that dwell on the earth are drunk with the wine of acts of her immorality. We see from the following that the WINE is the BLOOD of the saints. This is the same imagery Christ used when he said, 'THIS WINE IS MY BLOOD." (Others believe the blood may also representt oil as the life blood of the nations).

Revelation 17:6 NASB
And I saw the woman drunk with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the witnesses of Jesus. When I saw her, I wondered greatly.

This blood is the blood from the saints slain by the sword.

In the Middle East, "mother of..." is an idiom meaning "the embodiment of..." The "Mother of harlots" would be recognized by any Middle Eastern person as meaning the embodiment of all whoredom.

Iraqi statements on the Persian Gulf war, as reported in the press, have been filled with references to "the mother of battles." The commander of the Iraqi Republican Guard is quoted as saying that his troops "will repel the heathen alliance led by America in the mother of battles."

The translation is based on a misunderstanding of the use of the Arabic word "umm" (mother). Besides its literal meaning, "umm" -- when followed by another noun -- is often equivalent to English words like "chief," "main" or "principal" (as in "mother lode" ).

Thus, "umm al-watan" (mother of the homeland) means "metropolis," "ummahat al-hawadith" (mother of events) means "major events," and "ummahat as-suhuf" (mothers of newspapers) means "leading newspapers." The Arabic phrase literally meaning "mother of battles" (umm al-ma'arik) can best be translated "the great battle," "the mighty battle," perhaps "the decisive battle."

http://www.nytimes.com/1991/03/07/opini ... 34791.html

So "mother of harlots" could best be translated "the great harlot" or "the mighty harlot" or "the harlot to end all harlots" and does not mean that it has some daughters.

This also includes the "mother of" the abominations of the earth. So this is actually referring to the great evils of the earth. This could be translated:

MYSTERY. BABYLON THE GREAT, THE EMBODIMENT OF ALL HARLOTS AND THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Most prophecy experts in the past have believed this woman or great city must be Vatican City within the City of Rome, Italy. But Rome was no MYSTERY to John and neither Rome nor Vatican City would be in the wilderness where the angel took John to show him this woman identified as a great city.

We also see from Revelation 17:4 and 18:9-19 that this city is very rich and buys much Merchandise. So much so that the merchants mourn over the destruction of this great city in an unusual way for European Roman catholics but not for Middle Eastern Muslims. This woman or city was identified as "Babylon the Great" which seems to indicate that it has something in common with the ancient Babylon, but is greater. Islam is associated with the ancient babylonain moon god.

‘”Allah” is a pre-Islamic name . . . corresponding to the Babylonian Bel’
– (Encyclopedia of Religion, I:117 Washington DC, Corpus Pub., 1979)

I believe this great city, Babylon the Great, will be a combination of three cities linked together in Saudi Arabia. They are Mecca, Jeddah, and the new Economic City that is now being built.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-31867727

It should also be obvious from what is happening in our very day that it is radical Islam that is at war with the Lamb and His followers. They are also beheading the saints as is mentioned in Revelation:

And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony of Jesus and because of the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received the mark on their forehead and on their hand...

(Revelation 20:4 NASB)

Islamic warriors also wear the Islamic badge of servitude on their foreheads and right arm today.

It can only be that the Woman and the Beast that John saw in the wilderness of the Saudi dessert is related to an islamic Caliphate Empire.

The woman represents the Great religious and economic Harlot City, and the Beast represents the political and military rule over all the People with a Multitude of Languages from many Nations that rise up under the black banner of Islam to war against the Lamb and His followers.

I believe we are actually seeing a preview of this beginning to happen today with these Islamic terror attacks of ISIS radicals and all those they are influencing over the world. Not all the Islamic terrorists are fighting with head and arm bands or under the black flag, but they are beginning to attack places all over the world after pledging allegiance to the Islamic State.

From Revelation 17
So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.

And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration... And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

In the first three chapters of Revelation the Christian Churches are warned of its departures from the faith, but it seems clear to me that the Harlot riding the Beast can not be associated with the Christian Church. The ones beheading the Saints are certainly not other Christians. It is those that believe in Islam, not Christianity.

It is the Muslims of Islam that worship the moon god and bow down toward the star that fell from heaven as an idol in Mecca. It seems clear to me that the endtime scene in Revelation 17 is in the middle eastern desert wilderness of Saudia Arabia where the Harlot City that John sees as "Babylon the Great" is located.

The harlot woman represents a great city in the desert where idolatry is performed by the kings of the earth. Today, that great city must be Mecca, Saudia Arabia.

Revelation 13 and 17 claims that the “head” or "king" will be revived as an eight beast empire.

Consider how Mecca and an Islamic empire fits the criteria.

1. Mecca influences over 1.5 billion people from all nations and countries
2. Western nations are desperate for oil from the world’s largest supplier
3. Arabia is a desert wilderness, and Mecca is the spiritual home where Muslims go for idol worship
4. Saudi Arabia does a huge trade in gold and jewellery and is subverting the west by funding terror
5. Muslims has killed millions and Islam demands the killing of all Jews and the beheading of Christians
6. Some Muslims hate Saudi Arabia because they believe it has corrupted Islam and predict the destruction of Medina and Mecca.
7. The judgement could well be a nuclear device if it is to come in one hour.

Mark of the Beast

The idea is that John wrote down what he saw in the future. What John saw may not have been in Greek, but it may be the mixed language of the Muslims in these last days, because the lands formally controlled by Babylon, Medo-Persia, and Greecian are controlled by Muslims that speak and write a mixed language called Arabic today. Walid Shoebat, a former Palestinan Muslim immediatedly recognized the script that John wrote as Arabic. To him it said "In the name of Allah" with the cross swords of Islam.

666 code is as clear as day now

The Mark Of The Beast: 666 the name of Allah

1. Daniel 7:3-7 ; Revelation 13:2 The beast to rise from lands once ruled by the Babylonian, Medio-Persian, Greecian Empires.

Today these lands are ruled by Islamic nations.

2. Revelation 19:20, 20:19 The Beast associated with the "False Prophet".

Islam founded by the false prophet Muhammad.

3. Revelation 20:4 The beast beheads the saints.

Islamic Sharia Law uses beheading against all infidels.
(Quran Surah 47.4 When you encounter infidels, strike off their heads.)

4. (1 John 2:22-23) Antichrist Beast rejects that God has a Son.

Islam rejects Jesus as the Son of God.

5. Revelation 13:5-6 The Anctichrist Beast speaks great blasphemies against God.

The Shahada slogan of Islam states "There is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his prophet." (This is blasphemy because Yahweh God and His Son Yahshua is replaced by the pagan moon god Allah and the false prophet Muhammad.)

6. Daniel 11:38 the Antichrist Beast worships a god of fortresses (war).

Qurah Surah 9.5 ...fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, torture them and lie in wait and ambush them using every strategem of war. (Islam pretends to be a religion of peace, but it destroys with war.)

7. Daniel 11:37 The Antichrist Beast has no regard for the desire(s) of women.

In strict Islamic societies men rule over women and any desire(s) of women are regarded less that the desires of their animals. Women are routinely beaten, raped, and abused, then denied equal justice.

8. Daniel 7:25 The Antichrist beast intends to change established times and laws.

The goal of Islamic extremists is to establish Sharia Law and the Islamic calendar and feasts worldwide.

http://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/sharia-law.html
http://catholic-resources.org/Courses/I ... lendar.htm

Daniel’s fourth kingdom was described as destroying and encompassing the three empires before it, but the Romans were only in Babylon for a few months and never conquered Persia. Daniel’s fourth kingdom cannot be the Roman Empire.

Greece was split into four kingdoms upon the death of Alexander the Great. They were Macedonia, Asia Minor, Syria and Egypt [Dan 8:8, 8:22; 7:6]. Two of the kingdoms located in the Middle-East went on to war with one another for almost 200 years. These were the kings of the north and south [Dan 11:1-35]. The king of the South is Ptolemy and his progeny. The king of the North is Seleucid and his progeny.

"Then there will be a fourth kingdom as strong as iron; inasmuch as iron crushes and shatters all things, so, like iron that breaks in pieces, it will crush and break all these in pieces.

In that you saw the feet and toes, partly of potter’s clay and partly of iron, it will be a divided kingdom; but it will have in it the toughness of iron, inasmuch as you saw the iron mixed with common clay. As the toes of the feet were partly of iron and partly of pottery, so some of the kingdom will be strong and part of it will be brittle.

And in that you saw the iron mixed with common clay, they will combine with one another in the seed of men; but they will not adhere to one another, even as iron does not combine with pottery.

In the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which will never be destroyed, and that kingdom will not be left for another people; it will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, but it will itself endure forever."

(Daniel 2:40-44 NASB)

The 4th beast is described as having ten horns.

“After this I kept looking in the night visions, and behold, a fourth beast, dreadful and terrifying and extremely strong; and it had large iron teeth. It devoured and crushed and trampled down the remainder with its feet; and it was different from all the beasts that were before it, and it had ten horns."
(Daniel 7:7 NASB)

Thus he said: "The fourth beast will be a fourth kingdom on the earth, which will be different from all the other kingdoms and will devour the whole earth and tread it down and crush it. As for the ten horns, out of this kingdom ten kings will arise; and another will arise after them, and he will be different from the previous ones and will subdue three kings."
(Daniel 7:23-24 NASB)

And the dragon stood on the sand of the seashore. Then I saw a beast coming up out of the sea, having ten horns and seven heads, and on his horns were ten diadems, and on his heads were blasphemous names. And the beast which I saw was like a leopard, and his feet were like those of a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion. And the dragon gave him his power and his throne and great authority. I saw one of his heads as if it had been slain, and his fatal wound was healed. And the whole earth was amazed and followed after the beast;
(Revelation 13:1-3 NASB)

“Here is the mind which has wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits, and they are seven kings; five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; and when he comes, he must remain a little while. “The beast which was and is not, is himself also an eighth and is one of the seven, and he goes to destruction.
(Revelation 17:9-11 NASB)

The ten horns which you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but they receive authority as kings with the beast for one hour.
(Revelation 17:12 NASB)

The Islamic Caliphate of the Ottoman Empire that conquered Rome also conquered the Babylonian, Persian, and Grecian Empires. It also contained the nations which the Holy Bible describes as Israel’s endtime enemies. This Kingdom fits the fourth Beast kingdom of Daniel and the seventh Beast kingdom of Revelation which has a deadly wound and then returns as the eighth beast that we can refer to as the Revived Islamic Caliphate or Islamic State.

The 8th king, the Antichrist, will be ruler of the revived kingdom after he steps up to claim it [Dan 7:7-8, 7:23-24].

John writes in Revelation 17:8 that the beast, or the Antichrist, was and is not now.

“The beast that you saw was, and is not, and is about to come up out of the abyss and go to destruction. And those who dwell on the earth, whose name has not been written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, will wonder when they see the beast, that he was and is not and will come."
(Revelation 17:8 NASB)

"The beast which was and is not, is himself also an eighth and is one of the seven, and he goes to destruction."
(Revelation 17:11 NASB)

The kingdom in power at the time of John’s writing was Rome. Since John tells us the beast was and is not, we can remove Rome from the list. John is saying that the revived kingdom will not be Rome. It will be from the previous five – a kingdom that was. This would eliminate both the United States and the Vatican. Neither of these existed before Rome, which is a prerequisite for the final kingdom.

Scripture’s use of “Babylon” located in a desert "wilderness" is describing the final beast kingdom's geographic location. Look at the location that the Islamic State is arising from.

Walid Shoebat has pointed out that there is no nations listed in the Holy Bible that the Lord does battle against in Old Testament prophecy that is not now Muslim.

Daniel 7:19 relates that the fourth empire is "different from all the rest." Furthermore, it will "crush and shatter" all previous kingdoms (Daniel 2:40). The Islamic Caliphate came to dominate all of the land contained within all three of these previous empires. The Roman Empire doesn't even come close to fulfilling this description.

The only empire that fulfills the requirements of Daniel's vision, is the Islamic Empire founded by Muhammad's successor Abu Bakr who invaded the Persian Empire and conquered the area of Babylonia in 637 A.D. He became the empire's first Caliph.

The fourth kingdom is represented by legs of iron in the metallic statue. The iron kingdom is divided into feet of iron and clay representing a "divided kingdom." The fourth kingdom, then, would be an unstable one that would become "divided," and this imagery aptly describes what happened to the Islamic Empire after the Muslim invasion of 637 A.D. It was divided into two religious or ideological factions -- namely Sunni and Shia.

The Arabs from 634-644 A.D., coming from their headquarters at Mecca, south of Palestine, conquered some 36,000 cities or strongholds, destroyed some 4,000 Christian churches, and erected some 1,400 Moslem mosques. They established an Empire that reached from Persia, through North Africa into Spain and the south of France. They sacked Rome, the seat of the Papacy, and even fought the Papal forces at sea. They besieged Constantinople, the capital of Byzantium, on two occasions in 674-678 A.D., and 717-718 A.D. But then they became divided into the Sunni and Shi'a sects represented by the two legs of Daniel's statue.

"The Midrash comments that these ten horns symbolize ten kings of the Fourth Kingdom, and the eleventh horn is the final king whom Israel will confront. All these kings, the Midrash stresses, are to be DESCENDANTS OF ESAU. The implication is that the king and initiator of the campaign against Israel will be from Esau-Edom" (ArtScroll Tanach series, Brooklyn, NY: Menorah Publications, 1989, p. 582).

In Psalm 83 we find the ONLY mentioned confederacy of ten kingdoms or nations in the entirety of the Bible --

They have said, "Come, and let us wipe them out as a nation, That the name of Israel be remembered no more." For they have conspired together with one mind; Against You they make a covenant: The tents of Edom and the Ishmaelites, Moab and the Hagrites; Gebal and Ammon and Amalek, Philistia with the inhabitants of Tyre; Assyria also has joined with them; They have become a help to the children of Lot. Selah.
(Psalm 83:4-8 NASB).

The territories occupied by the nations/tribes named in Psalm 83 are roughly as follows: Edom in modern Jordan: Ishmaelites in modern Saudi Arabia; Moab in modern Jordan; Hagrites -- the territory bordering modern Jordan and Saudi Arabia; Gebal -- probably modern Golan Heights and nearby in Syria; Ammon in modern Jordan; Amalek in the modern Sinai peninsula and the Negev; Philistia -- modern Gaza Strip, part of the Palestinian authority; Tyre in modern Lebanon; Assyria -- modern Syria, Iran, and Iraq.

Some of the oldest Christian communities in the world are subject to relentless attack and teeter on the brink of extinction at the hands of the "Religion of Peace": Palestinian Christians in Gaza and the West Bank; Assyrian, Syriac and Chaldean Christians in Iraq; Coptic Christians in Egypt; Evangelical and Orthodox Christians in Eastern Ethiopia and Eritrea; Armenian Orthodox Christians in Turkey; and Maronite Christians in Lebanon.

In Aramaic, the word for "mixed" is simply 'arab. In the ancient Middle East, the Arabs were considered mixed desert peoples. Because the descendants of Ishmael and Esau had so intermarried among the various desert pagan tribes, they had essentially become known collectively as 'the mixed ones.' The first reference to the Eastern desert peoples (Ammonites and Moabites) as the 'mixed ones' is found in Nehemiah 13:1-3.

Nehemiah 13:3
Now it came to pass, when they had heard the law, that they separated from Israel all the mixed multitude.

The Jihad and terrorism from the Shia and Sunni Islam conflict could be a fulfillment of the ancient prophecy declared over Ishmael, the father of the Arab peoples, who would forever be in conflict with other men and even his own brothers:

Genesis 16:12
He will be a wild donkey of a man; his hand will be against everyone and everyone's hand against him, and he will live in hostility toward all his brothers."

Also, the fact that Shia Muslims, who comprise about 15% of all Muslims, pray with their foreheads pressed against a piece of clay could be an indication of the weaker part of the iron/clay mixture.

Islamic Caliphat has been revivied

The chaos triggered by President Obama's Middle East 'Arab Spring' campaign, that began in his speech in Cairo, 2009.

ISIS is among the fastest-growing and richest terrorist groups of all time. After initially funding its efforts with extortion, smuggling and private donations, it literally struck gold last June, when it seized millions of funds from the Mosul central bank. ISIS is already earning huge sums from captured oil fields, selling the resources on the black market.

In fact, the Islamic State has recently introduced its own currency – coins made of gold, silver and copper that avoid dependence on the international monetary system. Its weapons arsenal has grown from simple guns to sophisticated war fighting systems taken from the US hardware supplied to the Iraqi army.

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, as the leader of the new caliphate, or Islamic state, called on Muslims everywhere, not just those in area under the organization’s control, but all over the world, to swear loyalty to him. Few weeks later, on 13 of November 2014, ISIS officially announced that groups from Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Sinai, Algeria and Libya have joined the state, with smaller Islamic groups in Iran (Khurasan), Chechenia and the Caucasus, Indonesia, Philippines and Nigeria joining as followers of the new Caliphate.

The fate of the new Middle East now enfolding will depend on a radical change of mind in the White House to enter its global responsibilities into the Middle East turmoil before it will be too late.

http://defense-update.com/20141123_isla ... phate.html

In Isaiah 21:9, Prophet Isaiah also describes the fall of Babylon in the same words: “Babylon is fallen is fallen” (Revelation 14:8 and 18:2). Prophet Isaiah starts with the proclamation of Babylon as the burden of the desert of the sea in Isaiah 21:1 which culminates with fall of Babylon in Isaiah 21:9.

[b]The burden of the desert of the sea. As whirlwinds in the south pass through; so it cometh from the desert, from a terrible land. A grievous vision is declared unto me; the treacherous dealer dealeth treacherously, and the spoiler spoileth. Go up, O Elam: besiege, O Media; all the sighing thereof have I made to cease.

Therefore are my loins filled with pain: pangs have taken hold upon me, as the pangs of a woman that travaileth: I was bowed down at the hearing of it; I was dismayed at the seeing of it. My heart panted, fearfulness affrighted me: the night of my pleasure hath he turned into fear unto me. Prepare the table, watch in the watchtower, eat, drink: arise, ye princes, and anoint the shield.

For thus hath the Lord said unto me, Go, set a watchman, let him declare what he seeth.

And he saw a chariot with a couple of horsemen, a chariot of asses, and a chariot of camels; and he hearkened diligently with much heed:

And he cried, A lion: My lord, I stand continually upon the watchtower in the daytime, and I am set in my ward whole nights:

And, behold, here cometh a chariot of men, with a couple of horsemen. And he answered and said, Babylon is fallen, is fallen; and all the graven images of her gods he hath broken unto the ground.[/b
(Isaiah 21:1-9 KJV)

Today it is Arabia that is called “The Desert of the Sea”.

The woman in Revelation 17 has a golden cup in her hand “full of abomination and the filthiness of her fornication” (Revelation 17:4).

Using proceeds from oil sales, Saudi Arabia builds mosques and spreads Islam in Western countries. The primary export of Saudis is Islam which is a false religion. False religion of Islam is the abomination which fills the golden cup of the woman in Revelation 17. Addicted to oil Western governments allow Saudi Arabia to spread false religion in their countries and by doing so they commit “fornication” with this woman riding the beast (Revelation 18:3).

Babylon the Great & The Caliph Antichrist

Last edited by Hindsite on 15 Sep 2017 01:32, edited 1 time in total.
Interesting, but could not Babylon just as easily be Baghdad? The ancient city of Babylon is just a few miles from Baghdad. Baghdad was the capital of many of the larger Islamic empires.

-------

Nevermind I just finished watching the video, they make a pretty good case for it being Mecca.

---------

I just read this:

The Crescent Moon: A Symbol of Islam?

The crescent moon isn't really an Islamic symbol, Muhammad himself did not use it, it was not until the Turks took Constantinople did it become associated with Islam.
SolarCross wrote:Interesting, but could not Babylon just as easily be Baghdad? The ancient city of Babylon is just a few miles from Baghdad. Baghdad was the capital of many of the larger Islamic empires.

-------

Nevermind I just finished watching the video, they make a pretty good case for it being Mecca.

---------

I just read this:

The Crescent Moon: A Symbol of Islam?

The crescent moon isn't really an Islamic symbol, Muhammad himself did not use it, it was not until the Turks took Constantinople did it become associated with Islam.

As I said before, I believe this great city, Babylon the Great, will be a combination of three cities linked together in Saudi Arabia. They are Mecca, Jeddah, and the new Economic City that is now being built.

From your article, it appears that some Muslims are Protestant Muslims that wish to distance themselves from the Paganism of Islam just like some Protestant Christians do the same concerning the Roman Catholic Church. Praise the Lord.

So the evidence shows that it was almost certainl[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Find Someone Who Loves You Like Israel Loves Att[…]

Hmmm, it the Ukraine aid package is all over mains[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0pAf3aBt18 How […]