Was the Prophet Mohammad a False Prophet? - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

An atheist-free area for those of religious belief to discuss religious topics.

Moderator: PoFo Agora Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. Religious topics may be discussed here or in The Agora. However, this forum is intended specifically as an area for those with religious belief to discuss religion without threads being derailed by atheist arguments. Please respect that. Political topics regarding religion belong in the Religion forum in the Political Issues section.
Was the Prophet Mohammad a False Prophet?

Real or false?

Whatever the religion a prophet who professes to a belief outside of that tradition (ie. his message does not conform to what the god/s had revealed previously) will by definition be false. His words are his own and not the god's. So, taking that as a given and given the multitude of faiths, every prophet with a following will be both - A prophet and a false prophet.

faith

faith
/feɪθ/

noun

A strong belief in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual conviction rather than proof.

:)
Godstud wrote:Since there is no evidence of a "god(s)", you cannot prove that they are false. :p They might very well be absolute truths.

There are many proofs, but I am not going to do your work for you. :)
HalleluYah
Godstud wrote:It's not that you won't @Hindsite. It's that you can't. :D

You are not worth my time and effort to prove anything to you anymore, whether I can't or won't. ;)
Praise the Lord.
@Hindsite No, that's false. You cannot prove it, so you make up BS to cover your ass. Don't talk shit if you aren't prepared to defend it.

I'll only treat you with the same respect as you treat me as a poster.
Godstud wrote:@Hindsite No, that's false. You cannot prove it, so you make up BS to cover your ass. Don't talk shit if you aren't prepared to defend it.

I'll only treat you with the same respect as you treat me as a poster.

That is fine with me, for you have shown to me that you do not deserve my respect and I certainly don't want respect from atheists.
Fine then. Don't respond to my posts if you can't defend your stupid arguments and don't respect me. The validity of any argument you make is not affected by my belief or lack thereof in "god(s)".

You won't get respect from anyone with that childish attitude.
jakell wrote:"..... without threads being derailed by atheist arguments"

I wasn't making an atheist argument. True gods, False gods, I don't give a crap what god(s) a person believes in. It is what that person does in the world that is important.

Since you keep insisting on pretending that the I[…]

Commercial foreclosures increase 97% from last ye[…]

People tend to forget that the French now have a […]

It is easy to tell the tunnel was made of pre fab[…]