Christmas is coming again.... The Birthday of Jesus.... Do you agree? - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

An atheist-free area for those of religious belief to discuss religious topics.

Moderator: PoFo Agora Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. Religious topics may be discussed here or in The Agora. However, this forum is intended specifically as an area for those with religious belief to discuss religion without threads being derailed by atheist arguments. Please respect that. Political topics regarding religion belong in the Religion forum in the Political Issues section.
colliric wrote:Merry Christmas, everyone as it's only 5 days to go.

It is December 23 now, so Christmas is only 2 days away. It really does not matter when Jesus was born. What matters is that Jesus was born and that is why we celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior each year.
HalleluYah
colliric wrote:It's roughly as close as the middle of my country is and my country is warm all over during winter(and yes the average temperatures are similar). It's only slightly further away than Florida and California's northern sides are.

That was my point. Obviously I didn't make myself clear enough.

The old equator (before end of the ice age) was passing though southern Israel

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

@late If you enter a country, without permission[…]

My prediction of 100-200K dead is still on track. […]

When the guy is selling old, debunked, Russian pro[…]

There is, or at least used to be, a Royalist Part[…]