The Final False Prophet - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

An atheist-free area for those of religious belief to discuss religious topics.

Moderator: PoFo Agora Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. Religious topics may be discussed here or in The Agora. However, this forum is intended specifically as an area for those with religious belief to discuss religion without threads being derailed by atheist arguments. Please respect that. Political topics regarding religion belong in the Religion forum in the Political Issues section.
By Hindsite
Could Pope Francis be the False Prophet?

Jesus Strongly Warns Us to Avoid the Islamic False Prophet

Nope.

The Antichrist is the next person to claim they are specifically the Jewish Messiah.

Anti means Fake in Latin and Christ is Messiah.

HENCE THE ANTICHRIST MUST BE A FUTURE JEWISH PERSON and is not currently here yet.

The Pope is just a flawed human being trying his best to practice his own denominational form of Christianity.

Why don't you ever say anything about it Hindsite.... You know he will be a fake Jewish Messiah Claimant = Must be Jewish.
colliric wrote:Nope.

The Antichrist is the next person to claim they are specifically the Jewish Messiah.

Anti means Fake in Latin and Christ is Messiah.

HENCE THE ANTICHRIST MUST BE A FUTURE JEWISH PERSON and is not currently here yet.

The Pope is just a flawed human being trying his best to practice his own denominational form of Christianity.

Why don't you ever say anything about it Hindsite.... You know he will be a fake Jewish Messiah Claimant = Must be Jewish.

I wish I knew, but I don't.
However, I expect to know in hindsight.
HalleluYah
By ingliz
@Hindsite

Do you even bother to read your Bible before coming out with this crap?

Little children, it is the last hour: and as you have heard that Antichrist cometh, even now there are become many Antichrists: whereby we know that it is the last hour.

— 1 John 2:18

Many deceivers have gone out into the world, those who do not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh; any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist!

— 2 John 1:7

Who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one who denies the Father and the Son.

— 1 John 2:22

By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God. And this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming; and now it is already in the world.

— 1 John 4:2–3

As "every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God", the Pope cannot be the Antichrist.

:roll:
ingliz wrote:As "every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God", the Pope cannot be the Antichrist.

:roll:

Anti = Fake
Christ = Messiah

The Anti-Christ is the next person who will claim to be the JEWISH Messiah and who therefore must be a Jew.

That cannot be The Pope, because he is not Jewish.
colliric wrote:The Anti-Christ is the next person who will claim to be the JEWISH Messiah and who therefore must be a Jew.

That cannot be The Pope, because he is not Jewish.

What verse in the Holy Bible states that the final false prophet must be a Jew?
Hindsite wrote:What verse in the Holy Bible states that the final false prophet must be a Jew?

https://biblehub.com/library/pink/the_a ... ill_be.htm

Good explanation from scripture.

But the very name Hindsite indicates he must be Jewish stock. HE WILL CLAIM TO BE THE "REAL" (JEWISH) MESSIAH and will be a fake.

There will be more than one possible Anti-Christ though. Anyone who claims to be the Messiah Ben David is an Antichrist. He is a fake, the real one already came.

Hindsite, Simon Bar Kokhba was an Antichrist.... He got what was coming to him. The Galilians walked out on him because he insulted them(because most of them defended & believed in Jesus, "The Galilian Candidate!").
colliric wrote:https://biblehub.com/library/pink/the_antichrist/i_the_antichrist_will_be.htm

Good explanation from scripture.

But the very name Hindsite indicates he must be Jewish stock. HE WILL CLAIM TO BE THE "REAL" (JEWISH) MESSIAH and will be a fake.

There will be more than one possible Anti-Christ though. Anyone who claims to be the Messiah Ben David is an Antichrist. He is a fake, the real one already came.

Hindsite, Simon Bar Kokhba was an Antichrist.... He got what was coming to him. The Galilians walked out on him because he insulted them(because most of them defended & believed in Jesus, "The Galilian Candidate!").

Your reference is a persons opinion and begins with the following statement:

The Antichrist will be a Jew, though his connections, his governmental position, his sphere of dominion, will by no means confine him to the Israelitish people. It should, however, be pointed out that there is no express declaration of Scripture which says in so many words that this daring Rebel will be "a Jew;" ...

If the guy masquerades as the Messiah, why can't he masquerade as a Jew too?
How do we know that the Pope is not a Jew masquerading as a gentile Christian?
What would eliminate the possibility of a Muslim being the final false prophet or Antichrist?
Hindsite wrote:If the guy masquerades as the Messiah, why can't he masquerade as a Jew too?

Because the Jews would know his DNA and direct cultural affiliations because of the Internet. We live in the information age. He can't be a pretend Jew.

How do we know that the Pope is not a Jew masquerading as a gentile Christian?

The Pope has been Jewish in the past mate. You know that already. He can't be a Jewish guy now only because you protestants would go crazy if they ever let someone from Saint Peter's ethnic background back in the Job. They'll never select another Jewish Pope in today's day and age.... Because your Denomination of Christians will go crazy over it! Lol!

The Pope can't be a Jew anymore because you guys won't let that happen... Lol!

What would eliminate the possibility of a Muslim being the final false prophet or Antichrist?

They believe the Great Prophet Isa(Jesus in their Understanding of him) is the Jewish Messiah. You know that already mate. The likelihood of the Antichrist coming from Islam is slim once you realise he would have to deny his own Religion and risk getting immediately Assasinated and have the words "You're the damn Dajjal! Allahu Akbar I'm killing you right now!".

Fact is in their own weird manner they do believe Jesus was the Messiah. They would actually side with us on this one Hindsite.
colliric wrote:Because the Jews would know his DNA and direct cultural affiliations because of the Internet. We live in the information age. He can't be a pretend Jew.

It may seem like a mistake, but it's not. Pope Francis was listed among the 50 most influential Jews in the United States.

The list was published by Jewish Daily Forward, which is an American publication. From the 50 candidates, two don't have to be Jewish. They can be selected for showing respect and an understanding of Jewish culture.

The Antichrist or false messiah (false prophet) has great power to deceive? He is a liar.

Revelation 13:1 pictures the Antichrist as a beast rising out of the sea. The sea refers to the Gentile nations (Revelation 17:15), indicating that the Antichrist will be a Gentile. “Anti” can mean “instead of ” or “against” or “opposed to.” So “Antichrist” can mean “instead of Christ,” “against Christ,” or “opposed to Christ.” The Antichrist is the “man of lawlessness,” the “son of destruction,” who will lead the world into rebellion against God (2 Thessalonians 2:3-10; Revelation 11:7) and deceive multitudes (Revelation 19:20).

colliric wrote:The Pope has been Jewish in the past mate. You know that already. He can't be a Jewish guy now only because you protestants would go crazy if they ever let someone from Saint Peter's ethnic background back in the Job. They'll never select another Jewish Pope in today's day and age.... Because your Denomination of Christians will go crazy over it! Lol!

The Pope can't be a Jew anymore because you guys won't let that happen... Lol!

We protestants have no say in who the Catholic Cardinals pick to be Pope or the Bishop of Rome. I don't even think the average Catholic has any say.

colliric wrote:They believe the Great Prophet Isa(Jesus in their Understanding of him) is the Jewish Messiah. You know that already mate. The likelihood of the Antichrist coming from Islam is slim once you realise he would have to deny his own Religion and risk getting immediately Assasinated and have the words "You're the damn Dajjal! Allahu Akbar I'm killing you right now!".

Fact is in their own weird manner they do believe Jesus was the Messiah. They would actually side with us on this one Hindsite.

In Islamic eschatology, (Al-Masih ad-Dajjal, literally "The Deceiving Messiah"), is an anti-messiah figure (similar to the Christian concept of an antichrist), who will appear to deceive humanity before the second coming of "Isa", as Jesus is known by Muslims.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antichrist

All the nations around Israel from which the Antichrist will arrive are all Muslim nations.
It is possible that the man of sin will be of mixed descent.
The real false prophet!

You can't tell Trump's cultists differently, of course. :knife:
Godstud wrote:The real false prophet!
You can't tell Trump's cultists differently, of course. :knife:

You're a Democrat, you think every Republican President is a false prophet.....
:lol: I'm as much a Democrat, as you are. :D

@colliric Hindsite's the one who claims he's a prophet, and has done so on numerous occasions.

Republican Presidents aren't prophets. I actually liked Bush senior.
Godstud wrote::lol: I'm as much a Democrat, as you are. :D
@colliric Hindsite's the one who claims he's a prophet, and has done so on numerous occasions.

That is a lie. I never claimed to be a prophet. Just because I have referred to the Trump of God does not mean I am claiming to be a prophet.
Praise the Lord.
Hindsite wrote:That is a lie. I never claimed to be a prophet. Just because I have referred to the Trump of God does not mean I am claiming to be a prophet.
Praise the Lord.

Hindsite he was saying you think Trump is a Prophet. He wasn't referring to you directly.
colliric wrote:Hindsite he was saying you think Trump is a Prophet. He wasn't referring to you directly.

That is not true either, I don't think Trump is a prophet, but I do believe God is using him to sound the alarms of how the USA is going in the wrong direction on many issues. Trump does not speak like a prophet.
How the fuck would you know what a prophet would speak like? :lol: By saying that you stupid god is using Trump, you are saying he's a prophet. :knife: :lol:

It's fucking moronic, as well.
Godstud wrote:How the fuck would you know what a prophet would speak like? :lol:

Because I have read the Holy Bible. Praise the Lord.

Godstud wrote:By saying that you stupid god is using Trump, you are saying he's a prophet.

Not necessarily.

Godstud wrote:It's fucking moronic, as well.

Only in the mind of an unbeliever.

Trump makes no claim to be a prophet from God. But here is a video of the vision of one that claims to be a prophet.

PROPHECY! Election of Pres Donald Trump Prophesied in 2007, Impeachment Attempts Prophesied in 2014
Published on Jul 21, 2017

As many were shocked when Donald Trump became the 45th President of the United States, this was no surprise to God. As Amos 3:7 declares, Surely the Sovereign Lord does nothing without revealing his plan to his servants the prophets. The late Kim Clement was one of these prophets. You know if someone is a true prophet if what they prophesy actually comes to pass. God knew these things would come to pass. Now we are living in the fulfillment of the words that have been revealed through Kim Clement.

’Trump shall become a trumpet’, says the Lord… where Time Magazine will have no choice but to say what I want them to say. Newsweek, what I want to say…For the Spirit of God says, ‘Yes, he may have hot blood, but he will bring the walls of protection on this country in a greater way and the economy of this country shall change rapidly’, says the Lord of Hosts”.

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I'm just free flowing thought here: I'm trying t[…]

@FiveofSwords is unable to provide a scientific […]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

…. the left puts on the gas pedal and the right […]

@QatzelOk DeSantis got rid of a book showing chi[…]