Gandhi in a landfill - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

An atheist-free area for those of religious belief to discuss religious topics.

Moderator: PoFo Agora Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. Religious topics may be discussed here or in The Agora. However, this forum is intended specifically as an area for those with religious belief to discuss religion without threads being derailed by atheist arguments. Please respect that. Political topics regarding religion belong in the Religion forum in the Political Issues section.
In a dream early this morning a Gandhi-like figure in a white khadi wrap-around is sitting on a couch in the middle of a landfill. I then see his face close-up. It is very wrinkled and reddened. I am likely the “Gandhi”.

Wrinkles represent wisdom, according to a dream dictionary. A sunburn may indicate a problem I can no longer avoid, or the red face may reflect anger or embarrassment.

The trash heap may represent the political forums I visit although I prefer to think of PoFo as a recycling center.
Robert Urbanek wrote:In a dream early this morning a Gandhi-like figure in a white khadi wrap-around is sitting on a couch in the middle of a landfill. I then see his face close-up. It is very wrinkled and reddened. I am likely the “Gandhi”.

Wrinkles represent wisdom, according to a dream dictionary. A sunburn may indicate a problem I can no longer avoid, or the red face may reflect anger or embarrassment.

The trash heap may represent the political forums I visit although I prefer to think of PoFo as a recycling center.

The Man on the Dump

Why would that be fascinating if you don't believ[…]

Wishing to see the existence of a massively nucl[…]

As long as settler colonialism is a thing, October[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Speculation is boring and useless. Speculation is,[…]