Russian woman on trial for raping 10 men - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

News stories of lesser political significance, but still of international interest.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Forum rules: Please include a source with news articles. No stupid or joke stories. The usual forum rules also still apply.
http://www.mosnews.com/weird/2009/06/18/blackwidow/
Russian woman on trial for raping 10 men

18 Jun, 01:40 PM

A young Russian woman, a devoted collector of horror films and spiders, is on trial for sedating and raping ten men.

The police were shocked that 32-year-old Valeria K., a quiet good-looking woman from the city of Tambov, was the mysterious rapist who abused ten local men after poisoning them with clonidine, Life.ru reports.

Valeria, who has already been nicknamed the Black Widow for her love of spiders, would get acquainted with men and invite them to her place.

She gave them drinks with clonidine, which almost immediately sent them to sleep for almost 24 hours.

After that, she undressed her victims and raped them, tightening a rope on their male organs to kep them erect.

Waking up in hospital with clonidine poisoning and penis trauma, all the victims could remember was a friendly brunette who gave them drinks.

Finally, local police identified the offender and arrested her.

At present, the police know about ten of Valeria’s victims, although one of them refused to file a complaint against her.

“It was great,” the unnamed man said.

“I like hot women. I only wish she hadn't use the clonidine on me.”

:lol: It's funny because she's a female rapist and one of the men liked it. M I RITE.
By Oxymoron
:lol:

Interesting I am sure they would have done it willingly.
By Zyx
"In Soviet Russia, women rape you."

Shouldn't the West be fearful of the increasing occurrence of Soviet societal anomalies?
By Potemkin
Hey, perhaps that's what happened to David Carradine? :eh:

On a more serious note, I hope my Russian mail order bride is like this woman. :p
By Decky
tightening a rope on their male organs to kep them erect.

On a more serious note, I hope my Russian mail order bride is like this woman.

:eh:

Whatever floats your boat I guess.

:p

I doubt she will receive the same charge as bloke in the same position would no one in the jury or legal system will take it seriously and if any of them complain to the media they will become figures of fun.
By Igor Antunov
Of all the differences between the sexes, this one is the most obvious and striking. Now if a man had raped 10 women....

This is why womens equality is a joke, and should be supressed at every turn. Women should have their own set of laws to follow, and men theirs.
By Potemkin
Russian mail-order brides ftw! :D
By MistyTiger
:lol:

Only in Russia does this happen.

I once saw a wordpress blog dedicated to beautiful Russian women.
By Potemkin
Nothing. Nothing at all, Donald. :D
By Sephardi
"In Soviet Russia, women rape you."

:lol: Bravo.

Yes, It is illegal in the US if you do not declar[…]

Though you accuse many people ("leftists&quo[…]

Chimps are very strong too Ingliz. In terms of fo[…]

Look at this shit. This is inexcusable! >: htt[…]