Police: Gym killer had 4 guns, kept dark blog - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

News stories of lesser political significance, but still of international interest.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Forum rules: Please include a source with news articles. No stupid or joke stories. The usual forum rules also still apply.
By Lightman
People never learn. He had a blog and I assume it got a fair amount of traffic. And yet no one thought that he was crazy enough to kill?! How many spree killings have happened because people saw the deviant behavior of the killer but did nothing about it? This reminds me of Virginia Tech and all those other killings by people who were obviously deranged, yet no one did anything about it.

The Internet and blogging has a way of isolating people. People stay in their homes in front of the computer to socialize, instead of leaving their house to go to restaurants, pubs, the movie theater, or other public places.
If it makes you feel any better, according to several news reports his blog had literally no traffic.
By MistyTiger
*sighs* It really does not make me feel any better. So basically, this guy was like a hermit and nobody cared about him? That is so tragic.
By SpecialOlympian
I thought I heard on NPR that the blog had a password lock on it set to the day Sodini died. But I can't seem to find anything on it though.
By Lightman
*sighs* It really does not make me feel any better. So basically, this guy was like a hermit and nobody cared about him? That is so tragic.
To be fair, very few people with personal blogs get them read on any regular basis. A few years back when I had one I only got about three regular readers, and I'm the only regular reader for a couple of my friends' blogs.
By MistyTiger
Lightman wrote:To be fair, very few people with personal blogs get them read on any regular basis. A few years back when I had one I only got about three regular readers, and I'm the only regular reader for a couple of my friends' blogs.

Yeah. I have a few blogs. I have about 3 regular readers.

It just seems sad that he had so much anger and he posted it online, and not even the readers he had, thought much of it.
By Evilive
What is this guy whining about? He has been laid 50-75 times! and has a good paying job. I envy him. :lol: :| :*(
By MistyTiger
Awww...Evil. Everyone has things to whine about. I do not envy him. He was very disturbed. Someday, you will have a good-paying job. You just need to believe in yourself and get yourself on the right track...like getting a good education and knowing what you want to do as a career.

The far left does not want another October 7. No […]

Were the guys in the video supporting or opposing […]

Watch what happens if you fly into Singapore with […]

Chimps are about six times stronger than the aver[…]