Children as young as nine used for sex parties & beastility - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

News stories of lesser political significance, but still of international interest.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Forum rules: Please include a source with news articles. No stupid or joke stories. The usual forum rules also still apply.
Imperial Spaghetti wrote:Not death penalty...too easy. Forced labor is much better, and productive. Also, chemical castration.

You might as well get rid of these perverts quickly enough so that they cease to be problem but unfortunately the death penalty was abolished and will receive a light sentence and live luxuriously in prison.
Quantum wrote:You might as well get rid of these perverts quickly enough so that they cease to be problem but unfortunately the death penalty was abolished and will receive a light sentence and live luxuriously in prison.

I agree it sucks, but I wouldn't say living in prison is luxurious. :D
Imperial Spaghetti wrote:Not death penalty...too easy. Forced labor is much better, and productive. Also, chemical castration.

I don't recommend castration after reading this study:

Castration: the key to longer life - Men wishing to live a longer life could gain an extra 20 years by undergoing a simple and well-established surgical procedure - castration. [Telegraph]

Waste of money feeding them...
Maas wrote:source
female drugging and raping a 13 year old boy over 200 times:
sentenced to just 29 months

Thats a slap on the wrist. Cmon. :roll:

Well I can't understand your argument, seeing as it's ridiculous to expect that all judges in all countries are going to be in communication with each other and deciding how to prevent people from complaining about sentencing disparities.

I'm also pretty sure that you cherry picked that sentence, since there are a lot of cases where they get a lot longer than that.
I'm not sure who it was directed at, but 'sexual agency' is a funny thing. Basically since we can't tell what is what, we are forced to set a flat age and anything below that age we just automatically assume was a result of manipulation. It's the best we can do.

In the UK, the age of consent if placed at 16, which seems to be pretty reasonable. Regardless of whether the 13 year olds have sexual agency, we've simply decided that they are off limits to adults because of the power dynamics involved.

It's just the safest way to do things.
Jihsan wrote:I don't recommend castration after reading this study:

Castration: the key to longer life - Men wishing to live a longer life could gain an extra 20 years by undergoing a simple and well-established surgical procedure - castration. [Telegraph]

Waste of money feeding them...

Ok, let's just chop their beanbags off with an axe and leave them to bleed to death. Gross.
I don't see what the problem is here. Clearly those girls were asking for it. After all, they kept going back for more. If it was young boys being "raped" by women, they would probably get an unofficial pat on the back. What is the deal with this ridiculous double standard? I thought girls have "sexual agency" just like boys do.

Because as normal people like FRS realize, men and women are not the same.

The evolutionary goal of a man, or a boy for that matter, is to "sow his seeds" far and wide. The goal of a woman is to get hold of a quality man and retain an exclusive hold on him.
Rei Murasame wrote:Well I can't understand your argument, seeing as it's ridiculous to expect that all judges in all countries are going to be in communication with each other and deciding how to prevent people from complaining about sentencing disparities.

I'm also pretty sure that you cherry picked that sentence, since there are a lot of cases where they get a lot longer than that.

Its not my argument that I expect judges to be in a world wide platform to prevent disparities. I only am saying that, without any proof, my gut feeling based on such articles is that women raping little boys are in general sentenced to much lower times in jail than men raping little girls.

And my perspective is that
little boys get a cheer when they had sex with an adult female.
While adult men get death whises when having sex with little girls.

Now you can disagree with that. And say society want to lynch adult females who raped childeren just as much as they want to lynch adult males who raped childeren. But that is still is not my impression. I gave a source to go with that. And wouldn't you say raping a drugged a kid 200 times should be punished much harsher than a sentence of just above 2 years of jail?
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

so now do you understand why Argentina wants to […]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

If the actual claims are being ignored and we are […]

The English are identifiable genetically. Of cou[…]