Psycho Pastor kills fiancee's daughter - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

News stories of lesser political significance, but still of international interest.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Forum rules: Please include a source with news articles. No stupid or joke stories. The usual forum rules also still apply.
Rei Murasame wrote:The man was convicted in a court of law of it - the previous incident involved him stabbing a woman. The man did it and it was proven in court. And now he's done it again and actually killed somebody's daughter, and you are seriously going to say, "false allegations do get made from time to time"? Was the knife-wound from his previous conviction a 'false allegation'?

When this is what women constantly have to deal with seeing when these stories come up, you cannot be all that surprised that feminists coined the term 'rape culture'. Your post is the essence of rape culture, Verv.

How can the subject of false allegations come up when the man has killed a young woman and sexually assaulted her dead body, and was convicted of violence against two women with weapons years beforehand as well?

How could your reaction even involve the words 'false allegation'? In any way other than an ironic attempt at humour? My mind is blown. How can I even respond to this? Is there any thread on PoFo about rape, in which a man is not going to try to eventually introduce a discussion on false allegations of rape?

I would have thought that this - the mallet-wielding necrophiliac murderer rapist with criminal record for violence against women thread - would be one such thread where it would be impossible for a conversation about false allegations to occur, but apparently it is possible for a man to introduce that possibility at any time in any thread. Without any sense of irony at all.

Is that the second time in this thread you've implied all women have to deal w/ mallot-weilding pastors wanting to rape their cold, dead bodies? :eh:
Because men have to deal with false accusation, Rei. You can't treat everything as a one way street; you up and out of nowhere pull the "false allegations narrative" card out, and then get upset when people argue over it.

Yes, this guy admitted it, there's no false allegations to be had- but elsewhere, false allegations occur. Can't we all just agree this asshole needs to fry, and leave the narrative talk for another thread?
Rei, the Bishop of my hometown was a Priest for 30 years before he became Bishop. During this time he worked with countless thousands of youths.

Later, two people alleged that he sexually abused them. One of whom was a lifelong sufferer of mental illness and the other not but similarly a ridiculous claim (one was male, one was female).

If you have a job as a Priest and work with thousands of people over 30 years you are bound to get someone to accuse you of something ridiculous. Especially when work is more than just your standard customer service.

I was merely making an observation that Priests and other clergy or counsellors, etc. can sometimes bump into very weird people that will make huge accusations. When someone hears a person say "I was molested for a year by XXX and no one did anything and he is a Priest," everyone is shocked and they get their attention, etc. No proof, no truth in it, but people love making a big hooplah over it.
Essentially, when you are in a position of power for long enough, you will probably make a few enemies. People may see you as a target for one reason or another. For Catholic clergy, the issue de jour is child molestation, so it's perfectly reasonable that a lot of powerful figures in the church will deal with false accusations.
The point ultimately is that in a case in which a man with possible mental disturbances who brutally kills and sexually assaults a woman in the most outrageous manner possible, a man with an equally despicable history which reflects his actions here, I must inquire in the same vein as Rei as to why the red herring of "false allegations" should even feature as the most minute factor here, least of all by anyone who fancies themselves law and order conservatives.
Far-Right Sage wrote:Of course, above all else, this is a murder story, and the man in question, pastor or not, should be immediately executed.

I can't agree enough with this. It doesn't matter what he is, he's a sick fuck and should be a dead one too. Whatever is the cheapest means of disposal is, it should be implemented. End of story.

Far-Right Sage wrote:The point ultimately is that in a case in which a man with possible mental disturbances who brutally kills and sexually assaults a woman in the most outrageous manner possible, a man with an equally despicable history which reflects his actions here, I must inquire in the same vein as Rei as to why the red herring of "false allegations" should even feature as the most minute factor here, least of all by anyone who fancies themselves law and order conservatives.

I agree with this as well.

So even if we look only at haplotypes found in a […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Seems like there's a lot of cursing of Ukraine's 1[…]

@wat0n It is seen as unacceptable and abnormal[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

We were once wild before wheat and other grains do[…]