Syrian refugee in Germany finds $166K, gives it back - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

News stories of lesser political significance, but still of international interest.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Forum rules: Please include a source with news articles. No stupid or joke stories. The usual forum rules also still apply.
CBS wrote:BERLIN - Police in the German town of Minden say a 25-year-old man who arrived last year as a refugee is their "hero of the day" after he found some 150,000 euros ($166,095) - and handed it to authorities.

The unidentified Syrian refugee discovered the money in a cupboard he had been given by a charitable organization.

Minden police said Tuesday that he found about 50,000 euros in cash and savings books containing more than 100,000 euros hidden under a board while assembling the furniture.

Police said in a statement that while small amounts of money are regularly handed in to authorities, "such a large sum is the absolute exception."

The man arrived in Germany last October as a refugee.

Rapists!
Let's take this story on face value alone. The Syrian 'refugee' in question explained that he explicitly did so because of his religion. But what else is stipulated in this religion? He would follow these precepts in a similarly rigid fashion as he did in this incident. Removing any loose throwing stones in his immediate vicinity might be advisable.
A little Syrians, some Al-Qaeda, a couple of splashes of Iraqi's and Afghanis.
2 spoons of US and Israeli intellegince support. half a cup of oil money. 2 cups of global political conflicts.
A big splash of mercs. and half a kilo of defence contracting.
And kwala. you have the syrian war.
It's amazing how many stacks of money are being lost and found in Germany since we've been flooded with "refugees". You can read stories like this one every other week.

Sadly, people don't start to love the "refugees" even though we are continually fed these heartwarming stories. I don't understand that, they are really such outgoing folk. Only yesterday, one of them showed me his knife and asked me quite politely if it was true that you're not allowed to carry such a thing on the streets in this country...
Frollein wrote:It's amazing how many stacks of money are being lost and found in Germany since we've been flooded with "refugees". You can read stories like this one every other week.

Sadly, people don't start to love the "refugees" even though we are continually fed these heartwarming stories. I don't understand that, they are really such outgoing folk. Only yesterday, one of them showed me his knife and asked me quite politely if it was true that you're not allowed to carry such a thing on the streets in this country...

Previous story

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=164562&p=14667191&hilit=Syrian#p14667191

The Sabbaticus wrote:Oh, shock!

It turns out that the story about a couple of Syrian refugees saving that horribly racist NPD party leader from the aftermath of a car crash, turns out to be fallacious. Who would have thought? I for one am just horrified that they would betray my trust in such a despicable fashion! Horrified! It's like we can't even trust the German press any more! :lol:

The local newspaper in question offering a correction, after a do-it-yourself blogger did their journalistic work for them. Incidentally, according to the same blogger, they're still lying, together with the officials of the municipal government.
Frollein wrote:It's amazing how many stacks of money are being lost and found in Germany since we've been flooded with "refugees". You can read stories like this one every other week.

Did you use your Force powers of femininity to keep him at arm's distance?

But seriously, what happened?
The Sabbaticus wrote:But seriously, what happened?
It happened exactly like I wrote it. I just took a wholly unimpressed look at his knife and told him that no, it's not allowed to carry around here, and he put it away and went his way. :lol: It probably was an honest question, or perhaps I had my killer look engaged without realising :p
Police should fucking help. Fyk.

The guy was showing off, he wanted to scare you. That is how these morons work. You see this kind of attitude prevalent among afro-americans as well. They use fear to intimidate so they can take advantage of you. Its the lowest human scum behaviour. Aka thug.

It did not work on you cause ur strong willed that is why he walked on. If it was a girl who is not so strong he probably would start engaging in conversation with her trying to get laid. Fucker.

I know how these fuck turds scum work. At the end of the day these kind of guys are the biggest pansies there are on this earth, if you meet them and fight their ass they are fucking useless. They can only pick on valuable.

As for OP, I would not be surprised this story is made up. As the German government is know to cover up negative information about migrants and have 'public relations' programs to try to build better image for migrants aka propaganda.

One example after Cologne, remember those Syrian migrants handing out flowers few days after at the site where it all happened? That was government founded program.

I am not claiming that there are zero genetic dif[…]

Customs is rarely nice. It's always best to pack l[…]

The more time passes, the more instances of harass[…]

And I don't blame Noam Chomsky for being a falli[…]