UN Runs Ad in Germany Encouraging German Girls to Wear Hijabs - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

News stories of lesser political significance, but still of international interest.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Forum rules: Please include a source with news articles. No stupid or joke stories. The usual forum rules also still apply.
The comments are kool.

Give up your Christian Western culture, goyim! You don't want to be a Nazi, do you?

Enjoy difference? Everytime I try to be different and want to talk about holohoax for example I get attacked .... so why is that if you are so tolerant? Does tolerance means to "stay in line" and "bend over" with the official nonsense story meanwhile or what? The king is nacked ... continue the theater your owners have commanded, the people will not forget that.
Instead of funding media campaigns that target immigrant communities, exhorting them to let go of their ultra-orthodox reactionary belief systems and start assimilating into their new host culture. They're actually trying to manipulate weak-willed Westerners, hoping that they'll compromise their identity in favour of a foreign identity, which just walked right in one day and decided never to leave.
The Sabbaticus wrote:Instead of funding media campaigns that target immigrant communities, exhorting them to let go of their ultra-orthodox reactionary belief systems and start assimilating into their new host culture. They're actually trying to manipulate weak-willed Westerners, hoping that they'll compromise their identity in favour of a foreign identity, which just walked right in one day and decided never to leave.

Yeah sort of like Australia, Canada, South Africa, Mexico, United States, South America.... :excited:
in a way these lefties are the real conservatives, because they are conserving the self hating essence of Christianity. Christianity wasn't like Islam, it wasn't a religion just manufactured to justify the position of the slave owning, murdering, torturing, raping thieving imperialist elite. People can't seem to grasp this simple point. Europeans might have conquered and dominated the world under the banner of the Christian cross, but Christianity was never ever a conquerors religion. It was never a religion to make the powerful feel comfortable. It was never a religion to make the rich feel good about themselves.

Christianity encouraged everyone to feel bad about themselves, but it encouraged particular groups like women, homosexuals and non White "savages" to feel particularly ashamed. The modern lefties have kept (conserved) the fundamental ideology but just flipped the groups that are supposed to be particularly self hating.

I'm glad that the Alt righters (a group of which I'm not and never have been a member) have finally woken up to cuckservatism, but cuckservatism is not new its been the ruling ideology for near sixteen hundred years.
There's no information about this ad via the UN, and why would they have this in English if it's a German ad? Goes without saying that many Germans speak English but this seems like a hoax (though if it's not a joke, I won't be the least bit surprised).
UN RUNS AD IN GERMANY ENCOURAGING GERMAN GIRLS TO WEAR HIJABS - That is not what the ad is saying, at all. Maybe you should watch it a few times and pay attention to what she SAYS, Hong Wu. The message is that of tolerance for differences.

Hong Wu wrote:The cuckening continues. Submission is tolerance.
Stupid statement of the week. No relevance to this ad, or topic(which is misinformation). I suppose if they had an ad about Chinese garb you'd be praising them.

Albert wrote:Enjoy the difference and diversity dress like a middle easterner.
I know a racist doesn't like this much, but there are many things Western people have appropriated from different cultures. Also, why shouldn't a person dress as they please? Do you want someone telling you what to wear?
Godstud wrote:I know a racist doesn't like this much, but there are many things Western people have appropriated from different cultures. Also, why shouldn't a person dress as they please? Do you want someone telling you what to wear?
Yea, I do not want someone telling me what to wear, like this commercial.

@QatzelOk calling another person a liar is not a[…]

Race is scientifically arbitrary. It was created […]

Well domestication was just a beneficial adaptati[…]

Experience carefree connections with the top-rated[…]