Tom Ford says all men should try being penetrated once 'to understand women' - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

News stories of lesser political significance, but still of international interest.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Forum rules: Please include a source with news articles. No stupid or joke stories. The usual forum rules also still apply.
The Immortal Goon wrote:Why don't you see what happens if you put a used tampon in your mouth?

Or rub a wad of, "cottage cheese like discharge" from a yeast infection over any part of your body that might get house bacteria?

I want to underline that this isn't to say that you have to like ass or dislike pussy or anything. But let's be real here and just admit people are gross and we deal with it.

You're comparing a region that is perpetually unsanitary to a monthly cycle of two-three days menses and women with poor vaginal hygiene. :lol:
The Sabbaticus wrote:You're comparing a region that is perpetually unsanitary to a monthly cycle of two-three days menses and women with poor vaginal hygiene.

Don't worry, someday you might have sex. Then you may see that different people like different things and it's not up to your grandparents to decide how you fuck.
Frollein wrote:Who is Tom Ford, btw?

*Puts his foot up on a nearby chair to explain things properly*

If you need to know what it's like to be a woman, or how to properly express your sexuality, he's the man/expert on women to refer to, Frollein.
Frollein wrote:Who is Tom Ford, btw?

I would link to you Jay-z's song Tom Ford but it got taken down.

He used to be creative director at Gucci and Yves Saint Laurent, now he's got his own line of suits that are considered some of the best in the world. Don't necessarily like his personality but he's got style, I'll give him that.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Increasingly, they're admitting defeat. https://t[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

Glad you are so empathetic and self-critical and […]

The more time passes, the more instances of haras[…]

It turns out it was all a complete lie with no bas[…]