US-bound flight diverted after passenger goes on racist rant - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

News stories of lesser political significance, but still of international interest.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Forum rules: Please include a source with news articles. No stupid or joke stories. The usual forum rules also still apply.
‘You want to hear me f*cking yelling?’: US-bound flight diverted after passenger goes on racist rant

Raw Story 02 JAN 2017 AT 23:34 ET

A man who went on a racist and gay-bashing rant on a United Airlines flight was arrested after he told a flight attendant that it would be “cool” if he caused the plane to be diverted.

According to the New Zealand Herald, the San Francisco-bound flight that originated in Sydney, Australia, was diverted to Auckland after the man reportedly became abusive with two other passengers, described as being of either Indian or Pakistani descent, who had been seated on either side of him.

In a video clip released to the Hearld, them man can be seen talking with a flight attendant, telling her: “If you guys treat people right on these things, you see two last names the same don’t put someone else in the middle of them.”

Although the flight attendant can’t be heard in the video, the unidentified man can be heard saying, “I’m perfectly calm. I’m not yelling, you want to hear me f*cking yelling?”

“Do you know how cool it would be to have the airplane turned around because of me? You are going to do that? You’d do that? I’m being so impolite aren’t I?” he continued before exclaiming, “Fat ass,”as the attendant walked away.

According to one passenger seated three rows in front of the man, “The rant progressed from cursing Indians to Asians to Muslims to non-whites in general and calling flight crew f*ggots and fat asses. He was subdued after the pilot announced the diversion to Auckland.”

“Passengers took cellphone video of his removal and he called them f*ggots as he passed them,” he added.

According to New Zealand Immigration officials, the man was identified as an American national who was subsequently refused entry into New Zealand because he did not meet entry requirements, and that local police were holding him until they could place him on another plane to the U.S.

Here we go again. Another Trump supporter going on a rant? That's exactly what they meant when they say they should be free from liability. Remember during the campaign election when the avid fans of Donald Trump praised him because he speaks what he feels? That's exactly what they wanted for too long.

Including the right to jam their views down everyone's throat, even to the point if an airline flight being diverted because of it.
This guy is misunderstood.

I see this incident as an example of the world progressively moving away from racism. He is clearly not identifiable 'pink skinned' yet he is identifying with 'pink skinnedness' in an emotional manner. Really, he is just behaving in the same way as blued eyed, pink skinned politically correct people who identify with people of other identifiable racial groups and espouse racist opinions against other pink skinned people.

Could it be the case that in a few decades everyone in the world will hate their own race and identify with other racial groups? Could this spell the end of racism as we know it? I would have thought you would approve of this tread, Mr Redcarpet.
Here we go again. Another Trump supporter going on a rant? That's exactly what they meant when they say they should be free from liability. Remember during the campaign election when the avid fans of Donald Trump praised him because he speaks what he feels? That's exactly what they wanted for too long.

Including the right to jam their views down everyone's throat, even to the point if an airline flight being diverted because of it.

The basis for all liberal propaganda. Pick a nut and use the media to make it seem the norm. You used an example of one person to indict everyone who voted for Trump. This is the insanity that is no longer accepted.
It is time you made rational arguments for your positions instead of propaganda.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

is it you , Moscow Marjorie ? https://exte[…]

This year, Canada spent more paying interest on it[…]

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachment[…]

On the epidemic of truth inversion

Environmental factors and epigenetic expressions […]