Mentally handicapped kid kidnapped, tortured by black captors in racially motivated attack, Chicago - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

News stories of lesser political significance, but still of international interest.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Forum rules: Please include a source with news articles. No stupid or joke stories. The usual forum rules also still apply.
One Degree wrote:You need to join the real world. Reality is the opposite of your statement.

Not really, no. But thanks for the mildly insulting criticism. Classy.

Hate crimes are nonsensical anyway. A race can not commit a crime. Individuals commit crimes.

Since I never claimed that races commit crimes, I have no idea why you think this is a rebuttal to what I said.

This is a "man bites dog" story, while hate crimes against blacks are "dog bites man" stories.
Not really, no. But thanks for the mildly insulting criticism. Classy.

You may choose to take it as an insult if you wish, but it was actually a backhanded compliment, meaning I believe you are too smart to have believed what you wrote.
One Degree wrote:You may choose to take it as an insult if you wish, but it was actually a backhanded compliment, meaning I believe you are too smart to have believed what you wrote.

:eh:

Sure. Do you have anything to say about the topic?

Edit: This story is even on Canadian news. No doubt this is because Canadians also hate white people and want to cover it up.
Edit: This story is even on Canadian news. No doubt this is because Canadians also hate white people and want to cover it up.

Or maybe it is only there because it was on the internet first and they could not downplay it?
One Degree wrote:Or maybe it is only there because it was on the internet first and they could not downplay it?

Yes, the idea that Canadians hate white people and wanted to cover it up but were forced to discuss it because it was on the internet is far more logical than assuming that this is a "man bites dog" story.

Sure. Right.

Do you have any support for your argument that does not involve insulting most Canadians?
Yes, the idea that Canadians hate white people and wanted to cover it up but were forced to discuss it because it was on the internet is far more logical than assuming that this is a "man bites dog" story.

Sure. Right.

Do you have any support for your argument that does not involve insulting most Canadians?

There is another current story from Philadelphia about a soldier attacked by a group. No mention is made of race. The odds are the attackers were not white, or the media would have mentioned it. This is the reality of our media. They only bring up race when it is detrimental to whites and often fail to mention it when blacks are the perpetrators.
Albert wrote:Pants get the hell out of this thread.

No. You have safe spaces you can go to hide from me.

Tell me, which do you think will sell more newspapers? A story about black kids victimising a white person, or the far more commonplace story about white guys being racist?
Albert wrote:Your paranoid and unsupported beliefs about how the media hates all blacks is a weird conspiracy theory.

Except I never claimed that.

I claimed that the news would preferentially cover stories about white people being attacked by blacks because it is far less common, and common stories are not that engaging.
I claimed that the news would preferentially cover stories about white people being attacked by blacks because it is far less common, and common stories are not that engaging.

I, and others, have posted statisitcs showing your statement is totally false. Whites are the victims of racial attacks more than any other group. And before you ask, no I am not going to post the statistics again because it has obviously never mattered to you in the past.
One Degree wrote:I, and others, have posted statisitcs showing your statement is totally false. Whites are the victims of racial attacks more than any other group. And before you ask, no I am not going to post the statistics again because it has obviously never mattered to you in the past.

viewtopic.php?f=76&t=167651#p14759211

LV-GUCCI-PRADA-FLEX wrote:....

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/charle ... ers-n81521
-FBI statistics according to NBC.

You are objectively incorrect.
You are objectively incorrect.

Wrong. this is about hate crimes. This proves my point. 'Actual physical assaults by race' shows a totally different picture, which clearly shows whites are being prosecuted for hate crimes way out of proportions to actual racial assaults.
One Degree wrote:Wrong. this is about hate crimes.

We are discussing hate crimes.

This proves my point. 'Actual physical assaults by race' shows a totally different picture, which clearly shows whites are being prosecuted for hate crimes way out of proportions to actual racial assaults.

Are you confusing hate crimes, or racially based acts of violence, with all physical assaults?

Are you arguing that hate crimes are a different category than racial assaults?

Also:

Discussion: A black person is 18 times more likely to be the victim of a racially-based hate crime than a white person is. In 2013, there were 2,371 racially-motivated hate crimes against black people reported to law enforcement and 754 against white people, but because there are more white people, the odds for a given white person are much lower. Hispanic and Asian people are 2-3 times as likely as white, non-Hispanic, people to be the victim of a racially motivated hate crime.

Jewish people are more than twice as likely to be the victim of a religiously-motivated hate crime than Muslims and 243 times more likely than Christians.

Gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender people are 1,639 times more likely to be the victim of a hate crime based on sexual orientation or gender identity than heterosexual people are. Note, of course, that a transgender person can be both LGBT and heterosexual.

Most hate crimes are either vandalism or assault. Mercifully, there were only 5 hate crime murders in 2013. One was anti-white, one was anti-black, one was anti-Hispanic and two were anti-LGBT. However, there were 2,454 hate crime assaults. The most common bias-motivations for assaults were anti-black (766) and anti-LGBT (734).

These stats show the numbers reported to law enforcement. The actual number incidents for all of the columns is presumably higher as not all incidents are reported.

http://politicsthatwork.com/graphs/prob ... hate-crime

The chance of a white person being a victim of a hate crime is 0.31/100 000.
The chance of a black person being targeted for hate crimes is 5.63/100 000.

A black person is over 18 times more likely to have to deal with a hate crime.
That's only because it is far less likely for law enforcement to record black on white violence as a hate crime. Any attack on a minority will pretty much automatically be a hate crime. Just like in this instance, they are only investigating whether or not it is a hate crime when there is video evidence of it being an obvious hate crime.
maz wrote:That's only because it is far less likely for law enforcement to record black on white violence as a hate crime.

And now we are back in conspiracy theory land. Cops are apparently racist against whites? Lol.

Just like in this instance, they are only investigating whether or not it is a hate crime when there is video evidence of it being an obvious hate crime.

I am almost certain that you will never produce any evidence to support your claims.
Whether or not it is a hate crime is determined by our police and justice system. Your statistics simply show they are way more likely to believe Blacks are victims than whites. How does that work with the idea the police are institutionally biased against blacks? You can't have it both ways?
You think the system is not biased against whites. Do a google search of 'physical assault by race'. I went through 5 pages and still never found a site that was about my search. Every listing was about attacks on women and minorities. I gave up even trying to find the sources that use to be listed first. You know like actual government statistics. You use research done by a biased culture to justify the bias.
Albert wrote:Pant wtf are you talking about. I know this story goes completely against your view of the world, but why go as far as making shit up?

You and I would never deny that there are hate crimes against ethnic minorities perpetrated by whites. However leftists will often try to make out that anti-white racism is some sort of freak occurence that only takes place once every ten years or so.

No matter what we say or do, no matter how many examples we provide, "history" and "power" mean that whites can never be victims of racism, apparently. Even if it gets to the point where something like this happens, it is still never a hate crime.

We are not white supremacists and we are not racists. We are only guilty of refusing to deny reality.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

I have never been wacko at anything. I never thou[…]

I think a Palestinian state has to be demilitariz[…]

no , i am not gonna do it. her grandfather was a[…]

did you know it ? shocking information , any comme[…]