Forced Transgender Boy Quickly Returns To Normal After Removal From Mother’s Care - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

News stories of lesser political significance, but still of international interest.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Forum rules: Please include a source with news articles. No stupid or joke stories. The usual forum rules also still apply.
Forced Transgender Boy Quickly Returns To Normal After Removal From Mother’s Care

A seven-year-old boy has been removed from his mother’s care by the high court, after he was found to be suffering “significant emotional harm” due to his mother raising him as a girl.

The judge in the case slammed social services who had simply accepted that the boy should be treated as a girl.

The High Court judge hearing the case, Mr Justice Hayden, told the court that he believed the mother had been “absolutely convinced” that the boy “perceived himself as a girl” and was therefore determined to treat him as a girl, according to reports.

However, the boy, who cannot be named and is now living with his father, has naturally reverted to having masculine interests since leaving the care of his mother, the court heard.

Family court proceedings began about three years ago after the father raised a complaint that he was not allowed access to his son. A lower-ranking judge authorised a “wide ranging” inquiry forcing local authority social services staff to begin investigations.

Justice Hayden said “flares of concern” for the boy’s wellbeing had been raised by a “whole raft of multi-disciplinary agencies”, and that he couldn’t understand why social services had “disregarded so summarily” those concerns.

He said social services staff had “moved into wholesale acceptance that [the boy] should be regarded as a girl”. He called on council to undertake a review of the “social work response” to the case; a council spokesperson said a review was already underway.

The judge considered evidence from boy’s parents, local authority social workers and a psychologist to make his ruling.

In his ruling, Justice Hayden said that the boy’s mother “told me that [he] was ‘living in stealth’ by which was meant, she explained, that he was living life entirely as a girl.

“He dressed, at all times, like a girl and, it transpired, had been registered at a new general practitioner’s as a girl.

“I was also left in no doubt that [the mother] was absolutely convinced that [the boy] perceived himself as a girl.”

Justice Hayden added that his “overwhelming impression” was that the mother “believes herself to be to fighting for [her son’s] right to express himself as a girl”.

The woman had told him that the boy “expressed disdain for his penis”, he said, adding: “I consider that [the mother] has caused significant emotional harm to [her son] in her active determination that he should be a girl.”

Justice Hayden commented upon the fact that the boy had settled in well with his father and his father’s partner, actively choosing, with no pressure from either adult, to pursue interests typically seen as masculine.

“I have been told that [the father] and his partner were shocked when they first saw [the boy] by the extent to which he appeared to be a girl, both in appearance and in mannerism,” said the judge. “However, what is striking is how well [the boy] has settled down.

“I have noted from reports that [the boy] has become interested in Power Rangers, SpongeBob, superheroes and is constantly finding new interests … It is striking that most of [the boy’s] interests are male-oriented.

He concluded: “I am entirely satisfied, both on the basis of the reports and [the father’s] evidence at this hearing, that he has brought no pressure on [the boy] to pursue masculine interests. [The boy’s] interests and energy are entirely self-motivated.”
Thank god we have networks like Breitbart reporting the truth. Otherwise the progressives would just burry this.
Frollein wrote:I wonder how many "transgender" kids are forced to live out their parents' unacknowledged mental illness.

I think you don't understand the effect of being transgendered has on parents. Encouragement is pretty rare.
Zagadka wrote:I think you don't understand the effect of being transgendered has on parents. Encouragement is pretty rare.

Yes, I can imagine that having a mentally ill child is taxing, but don't pretend that it's always the child that is mentally ill. A lot of parents are sociopathic narcissists - for a while, Münchhausen Syndrome by Proxy was all the rage, now you can get the same amount of attention via Genderism.
The OP brings in an interesting perspective. How much in pursuit of "deconstruction" of gender identity, did progressives ironically create themselves a social construct? In process we end up with hysteria in general society where people feel like they have to live up to a new cultural fad in a way.
I would be interested in reading this story from a non-Breitbart perspective. It seemed like they went out of their way to only report on the opinions of the judge and the father, not including anything from the boy or the mother. As far as I'm concerned, this is an incomplete story.

You are probably correct, but I am prejudiced against crazy mothers enough to not have noticed. I tried very hard to not decide who my kids were because they were not complete yet. I just enjoyed watching them grow into whatever they were going to be. Directing that growth is usually a mistake. Yes, I know we all do some, but there are dividing lines.
Albert wrote:Thank god we have networks like Breitbart reporting the truth. Otherwise the progressives would just burry this.

Fake tears are fake.

Independent

The Guardian

Itv News

Daily Mail

Metro

The Sun

Ibtimes

Mirror

Independent, the Guardian, ITV, daily mail, mirror, telegraph and many more reported it before Breitbart and it is also old news from October.

Low energy Albert, very low energy. Try harder next time.

And there many more if you google it. But you would have known that if you had actually googled it before you made that silly statement.
It's, sadly, not uncommon for parents to grieve when their child is born the "wrong" sex. Usually, the parents get over it pretty quickly.

My daughter's boyfriend was dressed as a little girl by his mother until he was about 6 months old, but that's quite extreme.

My husband was disgusted when I gave birth to our third daughter. He stormed out of the delivery room and disappeared for three days. Luckily for us, he buggered off completely well before her second birthday. The pity was he cleared out our joint bank account before doing it.
Note to anyone interested: Never get a joint account.

Anyway, this woman has a big problem. I fail to see why that somehow discredits gender dysphoria.
Anyway, this woman has a big problem. I fail to see why that somehow discredits gender dysphoria.

If someone is born into the wrong body and they choose to have their body changed, then I can understand that. What I can not understand is when they claim the rights of one sex while refusing to surgically become that sex. This is where the problem lies. I do not want perverts using this as an excuse to be places they have no right being.

This is the point. It doesn't discredit gender dysphoria. It does, however, point out some of the problems inherent in this diagnosis. The phenomena is very rare indeed. There is a danger that it will become vogue to seek it out. Over sensitized to the possibility and prone to acting far too quickly. Social service agencies can't be expected to stand in the breach because of the danger of political backlash.

Suffice it to say that before a parent should be allowed to raise a child against gender they ought to be required to have the diagnosis and guidance from a team of qualified medical professionals.
Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

Glad you are so empathetic and self-critical and […]

The more time passes, the more instances of haras[…]

It turns out it was all a complete lie with no bas[…]

I am not claiming that there are zero genetic dif[…]