The first transgender doll. What makes it transgender? - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

News stories of lesser political significance, but still of international interest.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Forum rules: Please include a source with news articles. No stupid or joke stories. The usual forum rules also still apply.
I'm starting to wonder if liberals can't recognize insanity like transgenderism because they're insane in similar ways. Do any of you liberal guys "identify as" something and consider this to be important to you? And what is this thing?

The phrase "identify as" has always been pretty meaningless to me but maybe it isn't to other people, even when they aren't transgendered.
I don't like fruity flavours in my icecream; my favourites are chocolate and coconut flavour. So I identify as a choco-coco icecream eater. And damn, I deserve as much respect as all the strawberry lovers out there!
Remember when you were a child and liked to pretend you were a cowboy or an astronaut? Same thing. Substitute a pretend reality and refuse to grow up and face the real world. :D
I'm starting to think I might be onto something. Like when people "identify as" a Social Justice Warrior and images of the cartoons they watched as kids flash through their heads, maybe it's the same phenomenon as when people identify as their imaginary version of a man or a woman.
When 'gender' questions arise, whether in REAL life or in the 'ALT-reality' paradigm of gender-benders, virtually everything that they perceive as the world that they inhabit, is FALSE & FAKE.

In nature there is no such thing as 'trans-gender' , it's FAKE & FALSE.

One is born either male or female, to my knowledge only hermaphrodites should have the full protection of the law in sexual politics, as they are directly a consequence of biological variance.

Other gender-benders claim to be the 'wrong' sex from birth, that is FAKE or FALSE, physical expression is the 'natural' sexual identity as determined at birth & certified as such.

Hormones pay an important role in the emotional or psychological perception of sexual identity, these generally resolve in late adolescence, provided the individual acknowledges the physical expression which is self-explanatory.

In my honest opinion, doctors should only reinforce the natural physical expression, not the emotional or psychological, by hormone therapy & parents ought to determine any likely 'problem' from their child's demeanour at a young age.

People need to get 'REAL', they are too often influenced by gender-politics, which is having consequences for societies wherever this is turned into a political cause.
We need to terminate the empathy that the political 'elite' places upon the 98.5% of people to whom are ignored on every issue in favour of the 1.5% that feel that the 98.5% 'owe' them exclusive 'rights' that the 98.5% do not have.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Am I wrong in pointing out that the people who made and distribute this doll are doing so for economic reasons?

I very much anyone is selling this doll for economic reasons. The niche it fills (mentally ill social progressives) is so small that they'll probably not make any money. This is purely ideological and will have far more impact as propaganda than as saleable item.
LV-GUCCI-PRADA-FLEX wrote:How is it non-sensical? It is derived from a Latin word and has an extremely clear meaning.

Heterosexual works fine. Male and Female categories have also worked fine for centuries too. I wish people would stop trying to impose this postmodern bullshit onto people who don't care for it. I've been told I'm cis and therefore privileged because I'm not trans, by a white male no less. :lol:

Call yourself trans or whatever pronoun comforts your feelings, but I refuse to accept the cis label. :)
Thompson_NCL wrote:I very much doubt anyone is selling this doll for economic reasons. The niche it fills (mentally ill social progressives) is so small that they'll probably not make any money. This is purely ideological and will have far more impact as propaganda than as saleable item.

If by propaganda, you mean that conservatives will be up in arms about it, crying at each other about how they are being forced to "go along with someone else's delusion" or whatever, then yes.

If you think that a doll is somehow important to a struggle for equality when calling it propaganda, then no.

But none of that changes the fact that this is a company trying to make money off transgenderism.
skinster wrote:Heterosexual works fine. Male and Female categories have also worked fine for centuries too. I wish people would stop trying to impose this postmodern bullshit onto people who don't care for it. I've been told I'm cis and therefore privileged because I'm not trans, by a white male no less. :lol:

Call yourself trans or whatever pronoun comforts your feelings, but I refuse to accept the cis label. :)

'Heterosexual' does not function as an opposite to 'transgender' (or 'transexual'). "Hetero" is the opposite of "homo" - Greek for "different" and "same", and refers to sexual partner preference. "Trans", the Latin for "across", has a well-known Latin opposite "cis". Hence "Transalpine Gaul" (the area where Gauls live on the far side of the Alps from the Romans" and "Cisalpine Gaul" (the area on the same side). Or, in chemistry, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cis%E2%80 ... _isomerism . This is just normal word formation in English.
The term "CIS" is a modern absurdity. It is completely unnecessary.

I suppose I should be glad that someone would refer to me as CIS lest they naturally assume I am a furry.
It's meant to imply a parity between "trans" and "cis" when in reality, only a fraction of 1% are suffering from gender dysphoria and require psychiatric help. The other 99.9% are THE NORM and don't require silly labels.
One Degree wrote:Male or female works just fine. I see no need for further explanation.

Neither does any other rational person on earth.

'Male- Female' just works, always has, always will.

Manual physical 'alignment' to identify with the opposite to what is one's physical nature is an abuse of oneself.

So-called, 'Hermaphrodite's' are virtually the only genuine none default gender identity, one which can be of 'male' or 'female' physically, but whose physical 'drive' can be whatever they choose accordingly.

The above group of people are the only group outside of the heterosexual group that I can empathize with & support if they sought 'alignment'.

Also, the Russians are apparently not fans of Isr[…]

Some examples: https://twitter.com/OnlinePalEng/s[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I do not have your life Godstud. I am never going[…]

He's a parasite

Trump Derangement Syndrome lives. :O