Don’t dread old age. I’m 94, and I won’t spend my last years in fear of the Tories - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

News stories of lesser political significance, but still of international interest.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Forum rules: Please include a source with news articles. No stupid or joke stories. The usual forum rules also still apply.
MistyTiger wrote:*swoons*

That is sooo romantic!

:p Real romance is popping pimples on your partners back or cleaning up after they vomited everywhere. ;)

Edit: I am a big believer in the value of Crystallized intelligence, but 94 year olds are always 5 foot tall and weigh 80 pounds, so they have a very biased view of the real world. :D
One Degree wrote:

Real romance is popping pimples on your partners back or cleaning up after they vomited everywhere. ;)

Edit: I am a big believer in the value of Crystallized intelligence, but 94 year olds are always 5 foot tall and weigh 80 pounds, so they have a very biased view of the real world. :D

You are not supposed to pop pimples, that causes scarring. If you want them off, get a needle and pick them off or buy a dermatologist recommended formula for removal. If you were in my state, I could recommend a dermatologist. He is pretty good.

Real romance is sticking with your partner through all the bad times. If I find that someday, I will feel blessed.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using PoFo mobile app

no , i am not gonna do it. her grandfather was a[…]

did you know it ? shocking information , any comme[…]

Which gives rise to an equally terrible far right[…]

Imagine how delighted you will be when the Circus[…]