FOX News- O'Reilly Sexual Harassment Accusation - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

News stories of lesser political significance, but still of international interest.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Forum rules: Please include a source with news articles. No stupid or joke stories. The usual forum rules also still apply.
I predict the arrogant Bill O'Reilly will be fired from FOX News.
Already 21 Sponsors pulled out of having their adds associated with his show.
I would like the Funny and entertaining Jessie Waters to replace him.
Drain the swamp. No more words people never heard of. Let's hope for the best.

Praise the Lord.
HalleluYah
Why isn't Hindsite supporting O'Reilly? How bizarre.

O'Reilly's always been a horrid person.

Where are the conservatives who defend this sort of thing? O'Reilly's just another Trump fan who's been falsely accused... right?
Sexual harassment was invented to keep a black conservative off the Supreme Court. We shouldn't defend such a horrid idea as sexual harassment. There is no crime to it. It is just a civil opportunity for women to steal money from successful men by making heterosexuality appear abnormal. It is people who support notions like sexual harassment who are abnormal. O'Reilly is old, and he will be making his exit soon enough. As it stands, even Tucker Carlson has higher ratings than Megyn Kelly did. Putting men back in charge will improve FoxNews' bottom line. I think the days of eye candy are starting to wane.
Blackjack21 wrote:Sexual harassment was invented to keep a black conservative off the Supreme Court.
You obviously are mistaking this for the conspiracy theory section. :lol:

Blackjack21 wrote:We shouldn't defend such a horrid idea as sexual harassment. There is no crime to it. It is people who support notions like sexual harassment who are abnormal.
Real heterosexual men don't sexually assault women. You obviously attended the Bill Cosby School of Dating, Blackjack21. I hope you are one day sexually assaulted so you can come to the harsh reality that it is a crime. You are one disgusting person, to defend sexual assault.
Sexual harassment isn't sexual assault. It's not treated as a criminal matter. It's treated as a civil matter to make heterosexuality even more expensive than it already is.
I remember a while back that there was a recorded call from him to a woman about his sexual fantasies which included falafal mention. Honestly though I don't care about him, he's just another political hack pundit on fox.

The sex scandals are good for quick amusement but they aren't really important in any grand sense.
mikema63 wrote:I remember a while back that there was a recorded call from him to a woman about his sexual fantasies which included falafal mention.

Some people's depravity knows no bounds.

:eh:

Unless you meant fellatio...
Bill O'Reilly isn't going anywhere, not with his ratings.

Other advertisers will be more than happy to jump in and take those spots, perhaps at a discounted rate. But in the overall scheme of things O'Reilly makes Fox a boatload of money, and this scandal won't make a smidgen of difference out there.

That being said, O'Reilly's alleged behavior, if true, was repugnant and a settlement is in order if these allegations are true.
Jokes aside, I read up on some articles and yeah, using your position to blackmail women into bed with you is pretty pathetic. Of course, this isn't about the sex, or they would just have ordered a prostitute. It's power play, and well, it works until it doesn't anymore. :)
stephen50right wrote:Bill O'Reilly isn't going anywhere, not with his ratings.

Other advertisers will be more than happy to jump in and take those spots, perhaps at a discounted rate. But in the overall scheme of things O'Reilly makes Fox a boatload of money, and this scandal won't make a smidgen of difference out there.

That being said, O'Reilly's alleged behavior, if true, was repugnant and a settlement is in order if these allegations are true.

I just don't like Bill O'Reilly's arrogance, as if he is smarter than everyone else, and has to continually try to impress the viewers, at the end of his show, with a new word that nobody ever heard of before. I also did not like his mannerisms of looking to the side when talking to his guests, like he didn't respect what they said, because he smarter than anyone. Also he ignored my e-mails.

Getting rid of Megyn Kelly was also a good move for FOX News. I like Judge Jeanine Pirro, but I think she is probably too busy to take over for O'Reilly. Therefore, I suggest Water's World to replace The Factor.

Praise the Lord.
HalleluYah
Last edited by Hindsite on 05 Apr 2017 23:45, edited 1 time in total.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

It has always been this way, @QatzelOk . Zionists[…]

...You are a supporter of the genocide against th[…]

Before he was elected he had a charity that he wo[…]

Candace Owens

... Too bad it's not as powerful as it once was. […]