Walmart shopper goes on crazed racist rant - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

News stories of lesser political significance, but still of international interest.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Forum rules: Please include a source with news articles. No stupid or joke stories. The usual forum rules also still apply.
A shopper said “excuse me” and asked her to move her cart.
Then all hell broke loose.

Whom are the 'snowflakes' again?

WATCH: Walmart shopper goes on crazed racist rant after Latina woman politely asks her to move cart

BRAD REED Raw Story
23 MAY 2017 AT 11:32 ET

A video of an angry Walmart shopper hurling racial slurs at black and Latino customers is going viral after being posted on Facebook this week.

The video, which was posted by Facebook user Eva Hicks and promoted by Shaun King, shows a white woman pushing a shopping cart in Walmart yelling at Hicks to “go back to where you came from” and to “leave America.” Hicks said the woman’s angry rant was triggered after Hicks said “excuse me” and asked her to move her cart so she could access medicine on the shelves.

As the woman kept shouting at Hicks, a black woman walked over and tried to intervene, at which point the white woman told her to “stay out of it.”

The black woman then said she wanted the white woman to “stop being ignorant.”

“A n*gger’s calling me ignorant?” the white woman asked indignantly.

The white woman then told her to leave the store, to which Hicks replied, “This is my country!”

“We don’t want you here,” the white woman replied.

At this point, a store manager came over and informed the white woman that she was behaving inappropriately — and she replied by pointing at Hicks and telling him that she was the real problem.

Is this even news? This is a normal every day interaction in the United States of Amerikkka. Anyone claiming any differently is just trying to justify the existence of a white supremacist state.
This kind of thing happens everywhere, it certainly happens in the UK, it happened to me on a visit to Iran, but the US is awash in smartphones and social media accounts so it can be seen by all across the world. Which is fun but it invites the same kind of tribal bigotry from those who see it as in these examples:

Decky wrote:Is this even news? This is a normal every day interaction in the United States of Amerikkka. Anyone claiming any differently is just trying to justify the existence of a white supremacist state.

Potemkin wrote:Just another scene from Dante's Moronic Inferno. :|

@FiveofSwords , when do you plan to call for a ra[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

I'm not American. Politics is power relations be[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Friedrich Engels once said, “All that exists dese[…]

This is too verbose to excuse thinking teaching ho[…]