Should child sex dolls be banned? Why? - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

News stories of lesser political significance, but still of international interest.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Forum rules: Please include a source with news articles. No stupid or joke stories. The usual forum rules also still apply.
The promotion of rape should be illegal. And if rape were a compulsive mental disorder things that show that you have it should be illegal so that you can be prevented from raping people.
AFAIK wrote:@Bulaba Jones
How would you go about identifying pedophiles?

:eh: People who are already identified as pedophiles through conviction, etc.

And would you attempt to castrate and liquidate those who have committed no sex crimes? Given that sex crimes are undereported and crimes against children have even lower rates of report wouldn't it be better to coax pedophiles into pursuing treatment and therapy before they start abusing kids?

Chemical castration is a form of treatment after conviction.

You seem to have thought I said something about predicting future pedophiles, which I didn't say or imply. This thread's about a childlike sex doll, and I was talking about pedophilia in the context of people who have already been identified (obviously via the courts, etc) as pedophiles. I thought that was extremely clear.

Oxymandias wrote:@Bulaba Jones

Although I agree with most of your post I disagree with your idea that people who have violent or/and sexual compulsions are capable or willing to act them out in reality. The biggest example of this is rape in which many people do have fantasies of being raped but none of them would want to legitimately rape or be raped. There are people who have a fetish for incest yet feel no attraction to any of their siblings. I have met many young men who fantasied about being dominated but don't want to go to your run-of-the-mill S&M dungeon because the idea of being in pain while in sex is a turn off for them.

People don't always act on their sexual desires and people who do usually have a mental disorder that goes along with that.

Bondage play is not the same thing as using a child sex doll to fulfill one's sexual desires for children; bondage is different from a sociopath who enjoys nonconsensual, extreme sexual sadism.
@Bulaba Jones

It is. Both aren't hurting anyone and both would be considered unacceptable. If a child sex doll keeps pedophiles away from children and release their sexual energy so be it.

A sociopath who enjoys nonconsensual, extreme sexual sadism wouldn't use sex dolls or mastrubation to release his sexual energy. Chances are, he has sadistic personality disorder, a mental illness. There is a difference between a guy who just happens to feel something towards children and a sociopath. A very big difference in fact.
It isn't: people who enjoy sadomasochism and bondage play aren't doing it because they necessarily want to torture someone in actuality, while someone who buys a sex doll that is anatomically correct for children is doing it because they want to have sex with children. This is why the UK's policy right now is understandable because they consider it unacceptable.
So, bottom line is we should imprison some people for what they think even though none of us have any control over what we think? Seems fair. :knife:
Once we ban everything, we can live in freedom! :?:
Bulaba Jones wrote:Who in this thread said we should imprison people for thoughts? :?:

:?: Did you not read the article and all the posts?
Some people are talking about banning sex dolls that are anatomically childlike. I don't recall reading anyone's posts where people suggest putting people into prison for thinking about sex (implementing that makes little sense). I'm sorry you feel sad about pedophilic behavior being unacceptable.
Bulaba Jones wrote:Some people are talking about banning sex dolls that are anatomically childlike. I don't recall reading anyone's posts where people suggest putting people into prison for thinking about sex (implementing that makes little sense). I'm sorry you feel sad about pedophilic behavior being unacceptable.

It is already law in the US and elsewhere. We are putting people in prison for their doll preference. You are trying to make distinctions that are meaningless. How about my question of why the anatomically correct trans doll is okay, but you should go to jail for buying this one?
I noticed no one wanted to answer that, but did not stop them from continuing on with their moral outrage. :(
The solution offered by some "bright" posters here, in facing a mental disorder, is basically ignore the problem and punish anyone who thinks about it.
I mean its only an estimate around 5% of the population in most countries to have different degrees of pedophilia. Just make a few thought crimes here and there and talk about how freedom works.
And the best part about it is that some thinks that a mental illness, that pretty much appears to be spreading (which i would say hollywood and new advertisements are playing role in such things) , can be solved by simply making everything about it illegal and looking the other way around. Not even bothering to do some research about the issue, or trying to find the root causes of it.
No, just ban everything. put people in jail or in institutions that are pretty much like jail for no crime done. And don't bother addressing anything that might disturb that pretty little "safe space" bubble everyone wants to live in.
You are trying to make distinctions that are meaningless. How about my question of why the anatomically correct trans doll is okay, but you should go to jail for buying this one?
I noticed no one wanted to answer that, but did not stop them from continuing on with their moral outrage. :(

Meaningless distinctions? :lol: The distinction here is that no one in this thread has suggested (and I'm sure there are people who would actually say it, but like I said, implementing it is impossible and not reasonable) punishing people for their thoughts. Pedophiles are inherently dangerous to their community, and harsh measures taken against people who are identified as pedophiles is understandable due to the threat they represent.

Is it possible that childlike sex dolls can help some pedophiles find a safe release for their desires, without ever wanting anything more, or without ever acting inappropriately around children? It's possible. My inclination is towards thinking that, as @skinster says, telling pedophiles to go "fuck this childlike doll" isn't much different from people with extreme violent behavior, or extreme sadomasochism, to indulge in violent behavior, hoping that person never finds the experience unfulfilling and wants more.

Did you ask your trans question in this thread or in the other thread about the trans doll? I didn't bother reading that thread, and I don't generally follow your posts, but the trans doll isn't a sex doll made to be childlike and used by pedophiles.

anasawad wrote:The solution offered by some "bright" posters here, in facing a mental disorder, is basically ignore the problem and punish anyone who thinks about it.
I mean its only an estimate around 5% of the population in most countries to have different degrees of pedophilia. Just make a few thought crimes here and there and talk about how freedom works.
And the best part about it is that some thinks that a mental illness, that pretty much appears to be spreading (which i would say hollywood and new advertisements are playing role in such things) , can be solved by simply making everything about it illegal and looking the other way around. Not even bothering to do some research about the issue, or trying to find the root causes of it.
No, just ban everything. put people in jail or in institutions that are pretty much like jail for no crime done. And don't bother addressing anything that might disturb that pretty little "safe space" bubble everyone wants to live in.

There is research conducted on the issue.

Freedom and liberty being tramped on because poor pedophiles are being oppressed. :lol: Haha :roll:
@Bulaba Jones
My question is in this thread and I repeated it for you, yet you 'moralize' rather than discuss. Both dolls are obviously sex dolls because they have sex parts. Either would do nicely for a pedophile. The only difference is your political stance based upon poorly thought out morality issues.
@Bulaba Jones
Someone having the mental illness is not the same as someone acting on it.
If anyone actually tried to read what written in this thread, or do some little google search themselves. The ones who act on it are in majority those who have themselves been abused in their childhood or experienced violence against them or in their sorrounding environment.
Those who didn't tend not to act on it, because there are many factors involved.

Since its a mental illness, having it doesn't mean you're a bad person. Acting on it is an entirely different thing. Those should be helped and castration is not a solution. You can propose it, but no one will do it rather they'll keep it hidden. You can then enjoy your life when you know that this for some reason in the modern era affects an estimate of 5% of the adult population in the world. And there will be no way for us to know who has it, why they have it, and whether our children are safe or not because of it. Because we told anyone who have this illness that if they asked for help in the issue we'll castrate them or send them to jail or a mental hospital.

And for the research on it. No, actually, there is barely any. I spent entire yesterday night searching the topic trying to get an answer for basic things on the issue. There are barely any research on it, no confirmed data. Only estimates and lots of maybes involved.
So far, no one has took the time to dig deep and do major research on these issues. Atleast on the same scale as researches on other mental illnesses and similar topics.
Bulaba Jones wrote:You seem to have thought I said something about predicting future pedophiles, which I didn't say or imply. This thread's about a childlike sex doll, and I was talking about pedophilia in the context of people who have already been identified (obviously via the courts, etc) as pedophiles. I thought that was extremely clear.

It some posts you refer to people who are sexually attracted to children as pedophiles. In others you refer to convicted sex offenders as pedophiles so I was confused.
Sorry I'm late to the party. No, just no. Doing it with sex dolls is too close to the real thing. I get it that some people want to "roleplay" it with others and as long as there is an understanding of limits, that is fine. But doing it with sex dolls and the real thing is a jump that far too many people can make.
So lets see if I have understood the argument correctly?

Having sex with a child doll in private and in secret, is an absolute evil that must be stamped out at all costs, including making everyone else's data totally unsafe, because this persons fantasy world could spill over into the real world.

Following a seventh century genocider who raped a nine year old girl as the greatest human role model that ever lived - no problem at all.
I've said it before and I'll say it again; I don't care what people do in the privacy of their own homes, as long as it stays in their homes and doesn't hurt others in the home.

These sex doll antics will move into Virtual reality and full body tactile feedback suits. There is no stopping it.
Wow. I have just came across this thread and why I am not surprised by the people who don't see the problem with this doll on PoFo. If you take a photo of a child naked without their knowledge and plessure yourself is that ok to the defenders on here because it didn't hurt anyone?Seriously. What planet are you people on?

This doll SHOULD be illegal because it is a gateway to more progressive and dangerous offenses - like drugs. You start off small and then you want harder risker things. This doll is dangerous to children. Not at first, but it will enhance pedos fantasies that they could act upon. And if you don't get this, then you are fuckin' stupid.

You specifically said that white skin is not a cr[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I'm just free flowing thought here: I'm trying t[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

…. the left puts on the gas pedal and the right […]

@QatzelOk DeSantis got rid of a book showing chi[…]