40% said they would use a sex robot. - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

News stories of lesser political significance, but still of international interest.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Forum rules: Please include a source with news articles. No stupid or joke stories. The usual forum rules also still apply.
Decky wrote:Not everyone has a harem of dozens of busty brunettes like you do PI. :*(

Decky, you are a very intelligent, nice, interesting and engaging young man. If you want a busty brunette then I see nothing impeding that. Just make sure she is human and living and breathing and enjoys your comments about everything as much as I do. Lol.

This artificial shit is not for me. I love nature. I always will. Nature rules in Tainari's universe. She loves real people and real everything. Not all this robot stuff. Something about people's presence....when they are alive.

If ever you look at a person whom you have loved deeply in this life....their corpse. They are not there...it is just a shell....when they are alive? Their cells are alive. Life is miraculous Decky. All those possibilities of combinations over thousands of years and millions of possible exact expressions, just to make you Decky...and voila! They combined and you survived your mother's birth of you.....and you survived your childhood illnesses and your teenage angst, and your working class struggles, and you became Decky....the one who spent Christmas partly at the pub....who doesn't have a passport and doesn't do well in hot weather, and who is someone I have always loved on this forum. And it is miraculous. And nature did it. Not AI or programming. Nature made you who you are.

Nothing quite as stunning as that. I do think so.
All that constant creation in flux. Remember that old science fiction movie called "The War of the Worlds"? And it was a remake with Tom Cruise? In the end the aliens who wanted to take over the world died off because they did not pay the price....that all humans have had to pay as a species to gain a relationship with nature. All those polio epidemics, and typhoid, and cholera, and Spanish influenza and bubonic plague, etc. it was all adapting to this world. To the germs and the bacteria and the life....and it is a delicate dance, always creative always alive....always essential.

Human life is a very creative and lovely thing. And we don't control it. We think we do. But we don't. We depend on it to live...that beautiful, creative dance.

Decky, find yourself a real busty beautiful brunette whom you find a great human person who has her own unique scent, and who has real human feelings and real human thoughts and thinks you are the best of men. Because you are. Senor Decky! ;)

Buenas noches.
That little grey man is very life like in his movements, so fluid.

I think I have the answer to my question ;)
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

You mean the settlements they abandoned in 2006 f[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Meanwhile, your opponents argue that everyone e[…]

People tend to forget that the French now have a s[…]

Neither is an option too. Neither have your inte[…]