What! No festive cheer on PoFo? - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

News stories of lesser political significance, but still of international interest.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Forum rules: Please include a source with news articles. No stupid or joke stories. The usual forum rules also still apply.
London's... OK. I only really like it because most of my friends live there. If they were all transported to Birmingham or Manchester tomorrow I wouldn't mourn "the greatest city in the world". :lol:
@Heisenberg
London house prices are silly money. That's the problem.
In outer London, house prices are at least twice as much as in my town, which is less than an hour on the train to London. Families are moving here by their droves. Infact population has increased by 50% since I've lived here.
anarchist23 wrote:London house prices are silly money. That's the problem.
In outer London, house prices are at least twice as much as in my town, which is less than an hour on the train to London. Families are moving here by their droves. Infact population has increased by 50% since I've lived here.

I'm as far west of london as you can be without ending up in Wales and we are seeing a flood of londoners moving in too. They sell up their multi-million London squalid one bed flats then buy a mansion in the country and retire on the change.

London was the sharp edge of the real estate bubble it will also be where prices collapse first. Those getting out now are the smart ones.
The UK is the country where the character Ebenezer Scrooge was invented, the man who would scoff "bah humbug" at any Christmas revellers. But Brits are no Scrooges, according to Google.
The search engine claims people in Britain make more Christmas searches than anywhere else in the world.
Whether it's searching mince pie recipes, or hunting down the perfect tree decorations, the UK seems to be Christmas obsessed.
For the past four years the UK has had the highest search interest in Christmas topics, taking over from Ireland, which was top in 2012 and 2013.
And in November and December of every year since 2010, UK search interest in Christmas topics has increased.

BBC

Oh please post those too :lol: Very obvious p[…]

No, it does not. It is governed by the rather vagu[…]

Go tell this to all states that have establishe[…]

@KurtFF8 Litwin wages a psyops war here but we[…]