Did Eminem Lose Half his Fan Base Insulting Trump? - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

News stories of lesser political significance, but still of international interest.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Forum rules: Please include a source with news articles. No stupid or joke stories. The usual forum rules also still apply.
It's nice to know that anytime I happen to throw a shoe I'm importing Arab behaviour, which is far worse than if I were a terrorist. :lol:

I agree that American democracy is supposed to be different though, especially if we take it into account that they throw their shoes at an image while the real person is not even there.
Throwing a shoe is rude in most cultures, and even in Buddhism is seen as quite the insult. You want to really insult someone? Take off your shoe and hit them with it in SE Asia. :lol:

I agree that American democracy is supposed to be different though, especially if we take it into account that they throw their shoes at an image while the real person is not even there.

The Muslims are not shy away from expressing deranged anger against a person who is not even there either. Rubbing shoulders with Muslim hate culture in the campuses eroded American democratic values.

Hate culture, an Indian minister speech at UN, this is Pakistanis reaction.

noir wrote:The Muslims are not shy away from expressing deranged anger against a person who is not even there either.

Sure, I'd find it more American if they threw their shoes directly at Trump.

However, I'm just wondering if how all this is related to Eminem and his fans. Did they throw shoes too? :eek:
Back on topic , I would say that if Eminem were to lose a percentage of his fan base over his strong political sentiments he would have alienated them before now , when he came out against then president George W. Bush , during the Iraq war . http://www.mtv.com/news/1493010/eminems-video-for-anti-bush-song-mosh-hits-the-internet/ I remember first overhearing this song of his at a neighbor's outdoor Fourth of July party . So I think that here in the U.S.A. people feel that they can celebrate the nation while still denigrating the head of state . As one time U.S. president , Theodore Roosevelt once put it . Image , Image
Sorry for the necro-post but this is pretty epic and perhaps not worthy of a new thread.

Eminem attacks Trump, the media praises him but his album bombs.

Kanye refuses to attack Trump (sort of endorses him), the media attacks him and some bad reviews of his new EP are released. But the top 7 tracks on iTunes and Spotify were all Kanye West after his album came out and it's selling well (his EP has 7 songs on it).

This is what some people are calling the "Trump curse."
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

That is irrelevant. Hardly. All you are […]

The young need to be scared into some kind of mor[…]

It's the Elite of the USA that is "jealous[…]

Anomie: in societies or individuals, a conditi[…]