Did Eminem Lose Half his Fan Base Insulting Trump? - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

News stories of lesser political significance, but still of international interest.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Forum rules: Please include a source with news articles. No stupid or joke stories. The usual forum rules also still apply.
Zagadka wrote:It isn't like Eminem ever gave a fuck. Despite his 26 songs on how he totally doesn't give a fuck.

Reminds me of someone on the forum talking about other people's feels in practically every thread...

Not to be outdone by Eminem, Jay-Z described Trump's alleged "shithole countries" statement that PFWTM claim he made "hurtful". Internet asks how a guy who sold crack to his own community, shot his brother etc. is now a moral arbiter.
If only Trump were younger and less grumpy, more people whould have appreciate him. There are two part of Trump. One, his attitute toward the Latino and Hispanic that is trublesome, the second is his foriegn policy in general and here he's defender of Western civilization on the par of FDR. There are many Americans who still don't get it.
Beren wrote:Most Americans still don't get it. As a matter of fact they never got it, they didn't get it when Trump got elected, which still hurts him. Even Eminem doesn't get it, although he's poorly educated and Trump loves the poorly educated.

Don't get what? Noir wrote like three things, not all of which were bad.

Apparently it was 8 Nominations, 0 Grammy Awards For Drug Dealing, Sister-In-Law beating, Brother-Shooting, Wife-Cheating, Trump-Hating Jay-Z : The Trump Curse Is Real

/mic_drop
Already wrote that Obama is (1) the best orator of our life time, (2) crypto Islamist. For some, presentation is everything. Obama looks like a rock star. Sounds like a prophet. His looks and linguistics skills made him to get away with devastating legacy. Trump is simply too old. Twenty years younger, he was less grumpy and more appealing. But that what he's today.
One of the few things I really, really admire about Obama is his speaking skills. He is an excellent orator. Probably the best in contemporary American history. The fact that he is sandwiched between W and Trump is... strange. He is one smooth Negro.
Zagadka wrote:One of the few things I really, really admire about Obama is his speaking skills. He is an excellent orator. Probably the best in contemporary American history. The fact that he is sandwiched between W and Trump is... strange. He is one smooth Negro.

Me too. He was great. Adore it when he speaks
Zagadka wrote:The fact that he is sandwiched between W and Trump is... strange.He is one smooth Negro.

His secret may be he's one smooth Mulatto who lived in almost every corner of the US, and abroad, and had a diverse upbringing. He's lucky he was sandwiched between W and Trump as president, that contrast favours him a lot.
I'm not sure what the big deal here is, Eminem has spent many a rap bitching about people, including celebrities and politicians. That is his schtick. And he did it pretty well in the past, I haven't listened to anything new by him though.

Godstud wrote:Also, No. Only a moronic Trumpanzee could come to the conclusion that Clinton was worse.

Or anyone who was paying attention to her voting record and other crimes while she was in power. :hmm:
Zagadka wrote:Did Eminem ever declare himself like, very smart, a stable genius?

Probably sort of dementia. He's an old man. Reagan suffered from senility and in the end from Alzheimer, though he had better temper. Despite it he won the cold war. You vote for the least worst.
Zagadka wrote:....... Negro.

RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!!

Side note: In Spanish (at least carribean spanish) calling someone negro doesn't have that negative connotation as it does in America.

In the Dominican Republic, people like to call black people "rubio" which means blonde. :?:

Students can protest on campus, but they can't jus[…]

how 'the mismeasure of man' was totally refuted.[…]

I saw this long opinion article from The Telegraph[…]

It very much is, since it's why there's a war in t[…]