Did Eminem Lose Half his Fan Base Insulting Trump? - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

News stories of lesser political significance, but still of international interest.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Forum rules: Please include a source with news articles. No stupid or joke stories. The usual forum rules also still apply.
Admiring someone for their speaking skills in the teleprompter age is hilarious. It's unclear if speaking skills ever translated to tangible leadership (wasn't Julius Caesar epileptic or something?) but to admire them in the age of teleprompters, multiple cuts and autotune/sound engineering is just funny.

I admire Trump's ability to not unduly care about speaking skills ;)
Only a moron can't separate knowing who Hilary is and standing against what she represents with being a Trumpanzee. You need to be a moron to not think critically , not understand what coexist means.

Godstud wrote:BUAHAHAHAH You hadn't mentioned Hillary yet, so he had to! PATHETIC.

Also, No. Only a moronic Trumpanzee could come to the conclusion that Clinton was worse.

Eminem's right on the mark. Dolt 45 is a menace.
I actually find Obama theatrical sometimes, but linguistic skills tell a lot about mental skills and the mindset too, because we form thoughts through language. So it's very telling when someone can never hold a sensible speech spontaneously or keep a coherent string of talk or conversation in public. If your talk is chaotic, there must be chaos in your head too.
The best speech of 20th century is I Have A Dream by Martin Luther King (August 28, 1963). Obama knows how to deliever a speech (usually written to him by someone else) but he can't be compare to MLK. His tone is much more flat and pleasant sounding. There is no anger or rough suffering in his public performances. He's the best living orator but not the the best American orator of all times.

David Cameron thought Barack Obama was a narcissist, says ex-aide Steve Hilton

By Rob Crilly, new york
9 JANUARY 2018

The man who served as David Cameron’s director of strategy said the former prime minister thought Barack Obama was one of the “most narcissistic, self-absorbed people” with whom he had ever dealt.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01 ... ide-steve/
Beren wrote:Maybe they live in an alternative universe in the Dominican Republic. :lol:

No, it's simply that the word negro, has never been used as something derogatory. I know people who's nick name is negro.

Just cause it's a bad word to you, doens't mean it's a bad word for everyone. Get over it.
noir wrote:David Cameron thought Barack Obama was a narcissist

If I had to choose between the two, I'd say Cameron is the narcissist. ;)

Rancid wrote:Just cause it's a bad word to you, doens't mean it's a bad word for everyone. Get over it.

I'm fucking over it because I fucking don't care.

@Rancid, in Hungary Negro means my favourite candy.

50 CENT DON'T LIKE NEGROS IN HUNGARY

However, it's weird if negro means blonde somewhere.
noir wrote:The best speech of 20th century is I Have A Dream by Martin Luther King (August 28, 1963). Obama knows how to deliever a speech (usually written to him by someone else) but he can't be compare to MLK. His tone is much more flat and pleasant sounding. There is no anger or rough suffering in his public performances. He's the best living orator but not the the best American orator of all times.

"Best speech" is a pretty subjective metric, but it also could be this one.

[youtube]7oVW3HfzXkg[/youtube]
Crantag wrote:"Best speech" is a pretty subjective metric, but it also could be this one.

Martin Luther King's `I have a dream' is judged the greatest speech of the century
Cherry Norton Social Affairs Correspondent Tuesday 28 December 1999

MARTIN LUTHER King's "I have a dream" speech to 210,000 people gathered at the Lincoln Memorial, Washington, in August 1963 has come out on top of the 100 best political speeches of the 20th century because of his mastery of the spoken word and the impact it had on the American consciousness.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/marti ... 34848.html
noir wrote:http://www.independent.co.uk/news/martin-luther-kings-i-have-a-dream-is-judged-the-greatest-speech-of-the-century-1134848.html

Good for you.

The reason I posted the speech by Malcom X which I did is because it has been referred to in the same fashion.

But it's still entirely subjective, all the same.
Godstud wrote:BUAHAHAHAH You hadn't mentioned Hillary yet, so he had to! PATHETIC.

Also, No. Only a moronic Trumpanzee could come to the conclusion that Clinton was worse.

The Infidels of Syria would be being genocided now if Hilary was President. Assad and his Iranian backers have hugely strengthened their position under Trump's presidency. I don't mind the noise on the Iran deal as long it keeps the Republican Jew worshippers quiet, While Putin and Assad make advances. I would have preferred Bernie, but for me Trump is way preferable to Clinton.
@Crantag

Thanks for the video. Very intelligent and firey speech. But he's not MLK (nor that he wanted to be). MLK was inclusive, Malcolm X was the opposite. Adopting Islam is also added to his uncompromised stand even hatred. MLK last hair raising words, "Free at last, Free at last, Thank God almighty we are free at last", put him in the par of Moses. No less.
They are importing the Arab behavior. Shoe in Islam is haram or whatever. This is not what the American democracy is supposed to be. Adopting their culture is far worse than terrorism.

Arab culture: the insult of the shoe
Showing the sole of your shoe has long been an insult in Arab culture.
By Caroline Gammell 4:23PM GMT 15 Dec 2008

Showing the sole of your shoe has long been an insult in Arab culture To hit someone with that shoe – as Muntadar al-Zeidi (pictured) tried with President George W Bush – is seen as even worse.

The shoe is considered dirty because it is on the ground and associated with the foot, the lowest part of the body. Hitting someone with a shoe shows that the victim is regarded as even lower. When Saddam Hussein’s statue was toppled in Baghdad in April 2003, Iraqis swarmed around it, striking it with their shoes.
Shoes are often used to attack the American flag and to lash out at photographs of Mr Bush by those protesting against American foreign policy.

As an insult to President George Bush Snr after the first Gulf war, a mosaic of his face was laid on the floor of the Al-Rashid Hotel in Baghdad. Anyone who entered the lobby would have to walk over his face to get into the hotel.
The mosaic was subsequently destroyed by American soldiers in 2003 and replaced with an image of Saddam Hussein.

The shoe is such an offensive symbol that it is seen as culturally rude to cross an ankle over a knee and display the sole of the shoe while talking to another person.
The shoe is also considered unclean in the Muslim faith and believers must remove them before prayers.

Wearing shoes in mosques is forbidden.

Compounding the shoe insult was Mr Zeidi’s likening of the US president to a dog. While the comparison is perhaps not polite in any culture, among Arabs, who traditionally consider dogs unclean, the words were an even even more stinging.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... -shoe.html
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Interesting: https://jackrasmus.com/2024/04/23/u[…]

I am not the one who never shows his credentials […]

As a Latino, I am always very careful about crossi[…]

Here are some of the the latest reports of student[…]