German birth rate surges to highest level in over four decades - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

News stories of lesser political significance, but still of international interest.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Forum rules: Please include a source with news articles. No stupid or joke stories. The usual forum rules also still apply.
I fear indeed that one day Europe will just snap or America for that matter. With oppression of opposition in Europe who are against of mass genocide of their nations by this insanity, the political elite of Europe are just creating a bigger powder keg that is there already. Luckily there is some political parties beginning to arise and seriously oppose them, but I do not know how long can they survive systemic oppression, which is only starting to ramp up.

Considering how crazy this political elite is, I would not be surprised they will go all the way and some day purging the opposition. It will blatantly disregard democracy but to avoid persecution and facing their insanity the political elite I think will do it. At least there is a really good chance for it.

In the end they will create a violent revolt if they continue this way, and if that revolt will succeed their heads will roll. Perhaps deep down they sense their demise and are terrified of it, because on instinctual level they know that they messed up on epic scale.
Albert wrote:I fear indeed that one day Europe will just snap or America for that matter. With oppression of opposition in Europe who are against of mass genocide of their nations by this insanity, the political elite of Europe are just creating a bigger powder keg that is there already. Luckily there is some political parties beginning to arise and seriously oppose them, but I do not know how long can they survive systemic oppression, which is only starting to ramp up.

Considering how crazy this political elite is, I would not be surprised they will go all the way and some day purging the opposition. It will blatantly disregard democracy but to avoid persecution and facing their insanity the political elite I think will do it. At least there is a really good chance for it.

In the end they will create a violent revolt if they continue this way, and if that revolt will succeed their heads will roll. Perhaps deep down they sense their demise and are terrified of it, because on instinctual level they know that they messed up on epic scale.

Well you sure checked out all the scenarios with that multi speculation and not once did you mention those folks who consider us goys
Godstud wrote:Your Islamophobia is annoying and childish, while not being based in fucking reality. :knife: :knife: :knife:

Not sure who you're responding to. I don't condone generalizing Islam as "bad", but do you blame people if they're a bit concerned that their ethnic group is on a long-term pace towards extinction, and then replaced by people of foreign and very different cultures? Seems like a very natural & inevitable reaction.
I was referring to noir, not you, @Unthinking Majority . Anti-islamic posts are his bread and butter, because he's a hateful person.

Unthinking Majority wrote:Seems like a very natural & inevitable reaction.
Trying to prevent the future by being fearful of it rarely works out well, and predictions of the future in 50 years aren't even rarely close to accurate.

Second generation immigrants are rarely much different from the native people. That's fact. Pretending they'll know the future is stupid, and while it might be natural, that doesn't mean it's anywhere near to rational.
Albert wrote:Considering how crazy this political elite is, I would not be surprised they will go all the way and some day purging the opposition.

They don't seem to understand the problems with their own ideology. It's a comic tragedy and we're a long way from seeing the worst of it yet. I think it will make Hitler seem like childs play. Take a post like this:

Godstud wrote:Your Islamophobia is annoying and childish, while not being based in fucking reality. :knife: :knife: :knife:

Then, contrast it with the reality he says doesn't exist.

Germany Struggles With an Unfamiliar Form of Anti-Semitism
Apparently, Germany is importing a population to do the job that the Waffen SS won't do anymore.

Solomon Michalski loved going to his new school on a leafy Berlin street because it was vibrant and diverse, with most students from migrant families. But when the teenage grandson of Holocaust survivors let it slip that he was Jewish, former friends started hissing insults at him in class, he says. Last year some of them brandishing what looked like a gun took him aside and said they would execute him.

It was no isolated occurrence. The police registered 1,453 anti-Semitic incidents in Germany last year, more than in five of the previous seven years, and organizations including the American Jewish Congress say fewer than a third of such incidents get reported. Their stubborn persistence in the country where the Holocaust was plotted and executed is raising concern that decades of work to eradicate anti-Semitism are slowly being undone as prejudice against Jews spreads beyond its traditional home in the far right.

“I fear that a new generation of anti-Semites is coming of age in Germany,” Josef Schuster, head of the country’s chief Jewish organization, told journalists on Wednesday.

Slowly being undone? You fear a new generation of anti-Semites? Really? Ya think? There is something almost comedic in the naivete of the modern left. I remember watching a Holocaust film, I think it was the one with Daniel Craig, but I don't recall. In the end, there is a surviving Jew who says, "We could have created a better world..." It reminds me of the old line, "better is the enemy of good."

I remember when Western Europe was a fun place to go on vacation. It's amazing to me that Eastern Europe is safer. It's been some time since the Checkpoint Charlie days and the Berlin Wall, but boy have the tables turned.
Unreasoning fear by people who FEEL victimized. It's the typical right-wing song that we hear all too often. Fears are EMOTIONAL, in case you are unaware of that particular fact.

You are aware of what an OPINION piece is, do I? You post an opinion piece as if it's fact, because to you feelings are facts. :lol:

From your article wrote:“I fear that a new generation of anti-Semites is coming of age in Germany,” Josef Schuster, head of the country’s chief Jewish organization, told journalists on Wednesday.
FEELINGS!!!! Your arguments are based on FEELINGS!
Godstud wrote:Unreasoning fear by people who FEEL victimized.

Are you saying German Jews getting told that they will be executed should just laugh it off? Their fears are just feelings?

Godstud wrote:Fears are EMOTIONAL, in case you are unaware of that particular fact.

So is hatred; yet, governments in Europe seem to think that they can outlaw certain feelings.

The EU was supposed to create solidarity, but it has done the opposite. Unemployed Italians, Spaniards and Greeks whose countries owe billions to Germany have been overlooked by the German government in favor of Turks and now Syrians. Maybe these people feel betrayed, but that is just a feeling too. Maybe German Jews are starting to question the wisdom of embracing diversity, when diversity includes virulently anti-Semitic people.

Germany: Migrant Rape Crisis Still Sowing Terror and Destruction

Germany's migrant rape crisis continues unabated. Preliminary statistics show that migrants committed more than a dozen rapes or sexual assaults every day in 2017, a four-fold increase since 2014, the year before Chancellor Angela Merkel allowed into Germany more than a million mostly Muslim male migrants from Africa, Asia and the Middle East.

Should women just get over their "feelings" of fear, shame and anger over being raped by Muslim immigrants? Those are just feelings too.
Godstud wrote:I was referring to noir, not you, @Unthinking Majority

Trying to prevent the future by being fearful of it rarely works out well, and predictions of the future in 50 years aren't even rarely close to accurate.

Well we could all be ruled by AI in 50 years so yes we don't know the future, but birthrates have been declining in the west over the longterm and there's no logical reason to think i will reverse.

Second generation immigrants are rarely much different from the native people.

But 2nd generations, as you say, aren't having many babies either. So immigration from developing countries will continue to be a main source of population growth in western countries indefinitely, unless some kind of completely unforeseen revolutionary change happens. If black people or asians and their genetics were slowly going extinct, would they be wrong to be concerned? How is existential survival not logical?
Unthinking Majority wrote: How is existential survival not logical?
Because it's theoretical. It's all guesswork, and in the mean time it tends to be discriminatory, and based on emotions such as FEAR. It's as bad as those people saying the earth will be like Venus in 100 years. It's rubbish and not based on any sort of reality.
Godstud wrote:Yes. I cannot believe you are trying to argue this.

You seem to be implying that they have no rational basis to be afraid and should simply ignore threats. Fear is a survival mechanism. The term "phobia" is often used in a clinical sense to define fears that are not well founded. Being afraid of small spaces is a bit different from someone presenting you with a deadly weapon and indicating that they intend to kill you.

Godstud wrote:Feelings:
- an emotional state or reaction.
- a belief, especially a vague or irrational one.

So you think issuing death threats against Jews is a-okay? They have no reasonable basis for being afraid? That's interesting.
^ talking about the Jews, Germany invested so much to lure Jews to settle there to regain respectability. But now after the strategic decision they made to tie themselves with Middle Eastern "human resources", they don't care that these pathetic Jews are terrorised again. Well, they don't even care that their own people are living in greater fear.

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

The "Russian empire" story line is inve[…]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]