German birth rate surges to highest level in over four decades - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

News stories of lesser political significance, but still of international interest.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Forum rules: Please include a source with news articles. No stupid or joke stories. The usual forum rules also still apply.
Blackjack21 wrote:So you think issuing death threats against Jews is a-okay? They have no reasonable basis for being afraid? That's interesting.
There are police and laws already in place to protect these people. Your excessive fear-mongering is unncecessary, and melodramatic. Of course, since you don't even live in London, why do you bother commenting? You know fuck all about them because you're an American, and americans are the most racist people in the world. You don't even have a real democracy. It's flawed to the core. UK has that, at least.
Godstud wrote:There are police and laws already in place to protect these people. Your excessive fear-mongering is unncecessary, and melodramatic. Of course, since you don't even live in London, why do you bother commenting? You know fuck all about them because you're an American, and americans are the most racist people in the world. You don't even have a real democracy. It's flawed to the core. UK has that, at least.

Beat those scapegoats. How come your reasoning is different for Blacks in the US? Should they also rely upon the police and quit complaining?
noir wrote:The Islamo Germanic superpower will destabilize the world. The adherents of this policy are boasting themselves to be humanitarians and anti racists but the Islamic German alliance was first developed during the Third Reich. They are natural alies on many fields.
Actually , no , it was first developed during the first World War http://www.marxist.com/wwi-part-seven-turkey-joins-the-war.htm . As is oft said , politics makes for strange bedfellows at times . Hope this helps to explain things somewhat http://www.projetaladin.org/holocaust/en/40-questions-40-answers/the-nazis-the-holocaust-and-muslims.html .
Correct. But in the gap there was Weimar Republic and there was not much interest on the Arab Islamic world. The foundations of the current German Arab/Islamic alliance is in the Third Reich. After the war, the same diplomats who dealt with the Arab cause continued to do it after the war including the support for "anti Zionist" agitation and other.

Source: Bertelsmann AG's Karl Blessing Verlag book, "The Ministry and the Past: German Diplomats in the Third Reich and the Federal Republic."
The pathetic Jews are the those who live in Germany, suffering today enourmously by the New Germans.

The German patriots on social media are highlighting these incidents to the world, believing it will earn them sympathy against Merkel policy. Very often they've been called "Nazis". But they can't do anything about it, nor the world opinion, if the German Deep State wants these influx of immigrants

noir wrote:For the historical record, the (real) Nazis are not those who oppose Muslim immigration but those who ally with them.
:roll: What a completely dishonest statement from an Islamophobe.

People who oppose immigration do it for racist, anti-religious, and petty, childish reasons. People like you, who value pettiness and xenophobia.

People who are for proper immigration, are not allied with Nazis. :lol: The idiocy behind this statement is colossal! Take your head out of your ass.
Godstud wrote::roll: What a completely dishonest statement from an Islamophobe.

People who oppose immigration do it for racist, anti-religious, and petty, childish reasons. People like you, who value pettiness and xenophobia.

People who are for proper immigration, are not allied with Nazis. :lol: The idiocy behind this statement is colossal! Take your head out of your ass.

I see the logic behind his post. I agree with you somewhat, but I see his logic. If you support anti-Semitic people(like Muslim fundamentalists or Terrorists), you are supporting people who have, at the least, something in common with the Nazi party.
The thing is... No person here is supporting Muslims fundamentalists or terrorists. There is not one person on the forum doing so. I highly doubt that this is a common situation in reality, either. You get extremists of both sides that try to make it appear so, however.
The thing is: allowing millions of Muslim immigrants into Europe and thinking that they will not bring their extreme, religion-based anti-semitism with them is the stupidest thing ever. I think anyone believing that those Muslims can become integrated and stop attacking Jews should pull their own head out of their ass.

We can now see that this is indeed happening. Attacks on people identifiable as Jews, including children, attacks on Jewish temples, and nobody should be surprised.

I am therefore ready to align myself with anyone who opposes mass immigration of Muslims and that includes extreme right-wing people or whover shares my opposition to Muslim imigration.
Ter wrote:I am therefore ready to align myself with anyone who opposes mass immigration of Muslims and that includes extreme right-wing people or whover shares my opposition to Muslim imigration.
:(
That's sad to hear. My opinion of you has dropped measurably.

Fighting extremist hatred with your own hatred of those that might not be extremists, brings nothing to the table, and in fact encourages such thinking. Hate promotes hate.
Was reffeing to the *real* “unrepentant Nazis” or Alte-Kameraden Germans that have long pro Arab and Islamophile history.

Take Johann von Leers. In 1956, Nasser hired him, one of the Nazi regime's leading anti-Semitic propagandists in Gobbles ministry, to assist the Egyptian Ministry of Information. Later converting to Islam, he assumed the Arabized name of Oman Amin von Leers. In the May 29, 1953 issue of the neo-Nazi journal, Deutschland-Brief, von Leers violently attacks the Protestant Confessional Church for its opposition to Hitler, and praises the natural affinities between the German and Arab peoples. Advancing the theory that this factor enabled Islam to carry on a successful campaign of conversion in Germany, he predicts that the Germans will eventually turn their backs on Christianity and embrace Islam. "This,” he writes, “is no doubt due to the moving humanitarian reception which hundreds, perhaps thousands of German refugees, found after the war among the Muslims of the Middle East. Islam’s simple all-God doctrine which is not tied to Judaism, and its enmity against the Jews, won the allegiance of many of these refugees. The repercussions are gradually being felt in Germany.””

The current German "liberal" propaganda that those who reject the German Arab Islamic solidarity are "Nazis", are rooted in 1968 counter culture who turned the history on its head. These generation found their psychological rehabilitation by turning the Arabs to be blamless victms and the Jews (or "Zionists" ) as Nazis. What we see today is natural result of these history.
Countless surveys show the Muslim world to be very anti Jew. Not anti Israel but anti Jew. It isn’t really a matter of debate.

Having said that, I haven’t seen much concreate evidence of a Muslim crime wave since the migration crisis. Only a lot of anecdotes.

That isn’t the issue though. What matters is that It is almost certain that there will be huge problems if Europe fails to integrate these people. Later generations will be disenfranchised and angry. The onus is on Europe to do this. It’s futile to expect it to happen by itself and there is no moral equity when it comes to later generations. They will be born here and understandably pissed that they do not belong.
Almost impossible to deal with German Muslim antisemitism without to highlight the German pro Palestinian agitation which in return radicalizes the Muslim communities all over the world. Basically it's motivated by the same reasons, from the same ideological roots. According to the philosopher Adorno, the German postwar antisemitism (notably among the self style "anti facists" ) is motivated by the anger they supposedly did to their collective self narcissism. For this reason they are more than happy to join the Palestinian jihad, portraying it as "just cause" (the Nazis were also fond to this cause). In the late sixties and seventies both the Neo Nazis and the 68-ers fought and died for various Palestinian factions.

Germany is spending billions on Palestinian international agitprop, covered in human rights language, and Israeli based "human rights" NGOs like Breaking the Silence and Betselm. They also bought the Israeli paper Haartetz, the main mouthpiece in the propaganda war against Israel. Using Jews to weaken their own people is favorite German tactic already used during the Holocaust.

Regarding Palestine (the springhead of global jihad and an inextinguishable fountain of European "anti Zionism")

This week

NGO MONITOR URGES GERMANY TO HALT ANTISEMITIC AID ARM IN GAZA, WEST BANK

By BENJAMIN WEINTHAL

The deepening scandal – first reported by The Jerusalem Post on Tuesday – that has engulfed GIZ (the German Corporation for International Cooperation) prompted a flurry of responses from the Merkel government and corporation officials, promising an investigation into the alleged antisemitic Facebook posts by corporation workers.

A FORMER German employee turned whistle-blower of the corporation told the Post her contract was not extended because she had written a pro-Israel comment on Facebook.

After the Post reported on her termination for objecting to a campaign waged by German Corporation for International Cooperation employees to stoke hatred against Jews and Israel, she told Channel 2 that the problem of antisemitism at the corporation “isn’t a small problem with interns or junior employees. It comes from the very highest level.”

She told the Post that Rudolf Rogg, who oversees Middle East department for the corporation, has “three Facebook accounts with anti-Israeli agitation.”

The former employee expressed deep skepticism that a Corporation for International Cooperation inquiry will lead to change in a workplace culture permeated with vile antisemitism.

Rogg urged the EU and the UN to “end Israeli collective punishment,” and claimed the EU- and US-designated terrorist organization Hamas was not responsible for the kidnapping and murder of three Israeli teenagers in 2014. The Post sought an interview with Rogg. The corporation and Rogg declined to respond to Post queries.

Screenshots of the alleged Corporation for International Cooperation employee antisemitism can be viewed on the NGO Monitor website. Mohammed al-Mutawakel, who is currently a project manager at the corporation’s headquarters in Bonn and was previously a project manager in Jordan, compared Israel to the Hitler movement. He posted an Israeli flag on Facebook and replaced the Star of David with a swastika. “I hate Israel,” he wrote.

Ulrich Nitschke, a senior corporation employee in the Middle East, celebrated, according to NGO Monitor, the nomination of the BDS movement for the Nobel Peace Prize.

NGO Monitor has identified a number of virulently anti-Semitic statements made by officials of the German Society for International Cooperation (GIZ), a German government-owned agency that implements the country’s humanitarian and development aid around the world.GIZ has funded Israeli and Palestinian NGOs (non-governmental organizations). These statements include comparisons between Israel and the Nazis, blaming the downfall of Arab leaders on a “Hebrew spring” and depicting Israel as a two-headed monster. GIZ members also posted messages to Facebook that justify Palestinian rocket attacks on Israeli civilians and endorse BDS (Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions) efforts.

http://m.jpost.com/Diaspora/NGO-Monitor ... ank-547572

Commitment and enthusiastic support to BDS (which has direct roots in 1933 Nazi boycott)

Since the girl is of Bosnian descent, which the Nazis themselves helped to merged with Arab Palestinians (in the Bosnian SS division Handzar), it's quite ironic

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

The "Russian empire" story line is inve[…]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]