German birth rate surges to highest level in over four decades - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

News stories of lesser political significance, but still of international interest.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Forum rules: Please include a source with news articles. No stupid or joke stories. The usual forum rules also still apply.
layman wrote:Countless surveys show the Muslim world to be very anti Jew. Not anti Israel but anti Jew. It isn’t really a matter of debate.

Yes, that is correct and it is beyond dispute.
Even if 95% or more Muslims living in my home country would never attack me or my loved ones or friends, that would still leave us at risk.
By the way, the secondary school where I was a student in Europe now has 80% Muslim students. I would not sent my kids there to be bullied or worse (their name makes them easily identifiable).
The root cause is Palestine. As long as they will got a worldwide moral support for what it is basically a jihadi genocidal cause, there will be no peace in the world. You can track the current European bewilderment with the migrant crisis to the 50 years of pro Arab (Palestinian) propaganda that turned the whole history on its head. Now it comes to hunt Europe itself. We'll all suffer by this German "humanitarian" gesture.
layman wrote:Countless surveys show the Muslim world to be very anti Jew. Not anti Israel but anti Jew. It isn’t really a matter of debate.

Having said that, I haven’t seen much concreate evidence of a Muslim crime wave since the migration crisis. Only a lot of anecdotes.

That isn’t the issue though. What matters is that It is almost certain that there will be huge problems if Europe fails to integrate these people. Later generations will be disenfranchised and angry. The onus is on Europe to do this. It’s futile to expect it to happen by itself and there is no moral equity when it comes to later generations. They will be born here and understandably pissed that they do not belong.

It's because, it's deliberatly supprest by the "anti racist" lobby.

Police union calls for children to be taken away from anti-Semitic parents

4 April 2018 09:59
https://www.thelocal.de/20180404/police ... ic-parents

The head of Germany’s second largest police union has responded to recent reports of anti-Semitism in the schoolyard by saying that authorities should be allowed to take children away from anti-Semitic parents.
“Authorities need to act decisively [against anti-Semitism] including when the aggression comes from migrants,” Rainer Wendt, head of the German Police Union (DPolG) told the Augsburger Allgemeine on Wednesday.

“If children are raised to become anti-Semites we shouldn’t be afraid to take them away from their families,” he added.

DpolG is Germany’s second largest police union with 94,000 members. Wendt, who has been head of the union since 2007, regularly makes headlines due to his hardline stance on criminality.

His latest comments come in the wake of a report last week that a Jewish girl at a Berlin primary school was told by a Muslim classmate that she deserved to be beaten and killed because of her religion.

It was the third such report of anti-Semitism in Berlin schools to make headlines over the past 12 months. On another occasion a Jewish teenager swapped schools after Muslim classmates threatened him with a fake gun.

Wendt claimed that many school directors had chosen to ignore the problem, saying “they act according to the mantra ‘it doesn’t exist in my school.’”

“There has also been a tendency not to willingly register anti-Semitism by Muslims - but it needs to be recorded without prejudice so that we can develop effective counter-strategies,” he said.

Josef Schuster, head of the Central Council of Jews in Germany, called last week for a more straightforward system for schools to report anti-Semitism.

He said he wanted teachers and students to have a way to report "anti-Semitic or other acts of violence without bureaucratic hurdles, in order to get a clearer picture of what is going on".
I'm sure after WW2 some Jews hated all Germans. It's not right, because all Germans were't responsible, but it's what happens. The same is true for what Israel is doing to the Palestinians. It's been going on a lot longer and it's causing some Muslims to hate all Jews. It's not right but it's just what happens.

For those who support Israel to be complaining about this is laughable. You are the ones who are causing it.
Seeker8 wrote:The same is true for what Israel is doing to the Palestinians. It's been going on a lot longer and it's causing some Muslims to hate all Jews.

Except that the Quran instructs the Muslims to kill the Jews, and that has nothing to do with Israel. The Muslims are anti-semites because of their religion. The struggle against Israel is only the topping on the cake.
Seeker8 wrote:I'm sure after WW2 some Jews hated all Germans. It's not right, because all Germans were't responsible, but it's what happens. The same is true for what Israel is doing to the Palestinians. It's been going on a lot longer and it's causing some Muslims to hate all Jews. It's not right but it's just what happens.

For those who support Israel to be complaining about this is laughable. You are the ones who are causing it.

The difference is that the Jews weren’t going to destroy Germany if their side won. Whereas the Palestinians do intend to destroy Israel. That means lots of dead Israelis. Seems reasonable for them to fight for their lives.

Before you say well they shouldn’t have immigrated, the reason why they do is to escape anti-semetism. The idea is they have a state of their own where a majority can’t use state power to persecute them.

So if you don’t like the idea of Israel then you would be staunchly against anti-semetism so that a Jewish state wasn’t necessary. You haven’t really thought it through.
Ter wrote:Except that the Quran instructs the Muslims to kill the Jews, and that has nothing to do with Israel. The Muslims are anti-semites because of their religion. The struggle against Israel is only the topping on the cake.

Oh really. Well the Bible tells Christians to do all sorts of things. It's pretty normal for ancient books to say stupid things.

So, before Israel was founded the Muslims, Jews and Christians didn't live in peace in Palestine? Is that what you think?
foxdemon wrote:The difference is that the Jews weren’t going to destroy Germany if their side won. Whereas the Palestinians do intend to destroy Israel. That means lots of dead Israelis. Seems reasonable for them to fight for their lives.

Before you say well they shouldn’t have immigrated, the reason why they do is to escape anti-semetism. The idea is they have a state of their own where a majority can’t use state power to persecute them.

So if you don’t like the idea of Israel then you would be staunchly against anti-semetism so that a Jewish state wasn’t necessary. You haven’t really thought it through.

Yes i'm sure every Palestinian intends to destroy Israel and no Jew ever wished any harm on Germany. /s

They are just people, mostly children, not subhuman scum like you seem to think.
seeker8 wrote:They are just people, mostly children, not subhuman scum like you seem to think.

There are some counter intuitive aspects however. Their parents are anti-welfare state while claiming its benefits; anti-democracy while voting within the system; anti-women's rights and oppressing their own women in open view of a state that purports to champion them; and anti-semitic in spite of the state's tolerance and multiculturlism laws. In other words, they are anethema to the vision of the future promoted by the German state. The same is happening in the UK, France and to a lesser extent in the US. Without assimilation, the end of the welfare state is in the offing, and it will certainly not be replaced by communism as it requires the solidarity that is increasingly failing very badly. The rise of far right parties portends what is to come. During WWII, that happened in Germany and Italy. This time around, it could become a continental movement. Think of a facist EU replacing what exists now, or else basically the constant warfare of the Middle East becoming the common experience in Europe.

I pointed out in another thread here that roughly only half of Los Angeles school district children graduate--undoubtedly most of them white. I frankly don't see how that is going to end well.
Ter wrote:Except that the Quran instructs the Muslims to kill the Jews, and that has nothing to do with Israel.
Wrong. Many Quranic verses preach tolerance towards the Jews, while others make hostile remarks about them (which are similar to hostile remarks made against those who did not accept Islam). Muhammad interacted with Jews living in Arabia, where he preached to them in hopes of conversion. He fought against and killed many Jews, while he made friends with other Jews. It's good to get the real story and not just buy into the propaganda and the fundamentalist side, which in any religion, is horrid.

You're going a bit far with the Islamophobia there, @Ter Don't get suckered into being as nuts about it as noir, and his ilk.
http://www.pewforum.org/essay/the-growt ... opulation/

... Even if all migration to and from Germany were to stop as of the middle of 2016, Germany’s Muslim population would be projected to increase by about 1 million, from just under 5 million (6.1% of the 2016 population) to 6 million in 2050 (8.7% of a shrinking overall population). This is because Muslims in Germany are considerably younger than non-Muslims – with median ages of 31 and 47, respectively, in 2016 – and because Muslim women have more children (1.9, on average) than non-Muslims in Germany (1.4).

In a “medium” migration scenario – which envisions regular migration continuing, but all refugee flows coming to a stop as of mid-2016 – Muslims would number 8.5 million and make up 10.8% of Germany’s population in 2050. This is smaller than the projected Muslim populations in this scenario in the United Kingdom (13.1 million) and France (12.6 million), because the UK and France have tended to receive more regular Muslim migrants than Germany, while far more Muslim refugees have arrived in Germany.

Alternatively, in a “high” migration scenario in which both regular migration and the heavy flows of refugees from the Middle East were to continue indefinitely into the future, Germany’s Muslim population would be expected to more than triple by 2050, growing from 4.9 million (6.0%) to 17.5 million (19.7%). In this scenario, Germany would have the largest Muslim population in Europe at midcentury.

The high migration scenario perhaps best corresponds to the last year in Germany, because a large volume of applications for asylum continued to arrive after mid-2016 (the end of the time period analyzed in this report). However, recent policy shifts have made the high scenario less realistic in the future; an EU agreement with Turkey has slowed the influx of refugees to mainland Europe, and the German government has taken steps to limit future flows. After a September 2017 election gave the far-right Alternative for Germany party a presence in parliament for the first time, Merkel signaled openness to limiting the number of asylum seekers entering Germany to 200,000 per year. These conflicting factors may put Germany’s current course somewhere in between the medium and high scenarios.
@noir I wouldn't use it were it not true and you weren't so fanatical about your hate for anything Muslim. Your arguments are all pee-pee and poo-poo, so I guess you must like it.

You can toss off. I'll say what I want when I want to. If that hurts your feelings, well... grow up then.
noir wrote:Image

Now please go away.

That seemed at first like just another of the stupid memes that get batted around imbecilicly.

But I noticed it had an attribution, so I decided to google it.

And to my great surprise (*sarcasm), here was the first result on Google.

Christopher Hitchens Never Said That Memorable Line About Islamophobia

And here was the second result. Surprise surprise, it is that special Zionist propagandist Bill Maher, parroting the made up quote.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2014/05/10/maher_islamophobic_is_a_word_created_by_fascists_and_used_by_cowards_to_manipulate_morons.html
Ah, the echo chamber.

Pernicious for how it can afflict the most gullible.

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

The "Russian empire" story line is inve[…]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]