German birth rate surges to highest level in over four decades - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

News stories of lesser political significance, but still of international interest.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Forum rules: Please include a source with news articles. No stupid or joke stories. The usual forum rules also still apply.
Crantag wrote:And here was the second result. Surprise surprise, it is that special Zionist propagandist Bill Maher, parroting the made up quote.

@Crantag thank you for posting that URL. An interesting debate. Muslims attacking Ayaan Hirshi Ali and others pointing out that it is the multiculturalists who are always defending Islam, even to the point of preventing free speech in university.
Syrian born author, Bassam Tibi, a Professor Emeritus of International Relations in Göttingen.

The origin of the word Islamophobia

Among the limitations imposed by the prevailing narrative of the fundamental right to freedom of speech and of science in relation to the pending issue is the charge of Islamophobia. This term was forged in Iran in the early 1980s to stifle any critical discussion of Islam and Islamism; he was exploited as a reproach and taken over by the left. The French writer Pascal Bruckner argues against this trend. He speaks of an invented Islamophobia whose central victims are those who do not join in the lamented attempt to taboo the theme of "Islamic immigration and its consequences".

Now I want to talk about the statistics. At the end of November 2017, the US PEW Center in Washington and New York published statistical forecasts for the year 2050, which was distributed by the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung on 30 November. After that, the "share of Muslims in the Federal Republic will increase from 6.1 percent in 2016 to 20 percent in 2050". As a Syrian and a Muslim, I have no objection if these people become Europeans and do not bring the conflicts and violence in the Middle East to Germany. The fact is that the Arab refugees are changing Germany, not the other way round. To begin by averting any objection to prejudice and panic, I emphasize emphatically that I am not arguing against the people who are fleeing, but against the possible consequences that are negatively affecting Europe.

Ye'or draws attention to the evil propaganda methods used against the critics of this scenario. Any reticence against the increasing influx of Muslim migrants from Arab and Muslim countries to Europe would be branded as racism and defamed.

A decade before the PEW statistics Ye'or introduces demographics as an argument. Between the middle of the 20th and the beginning of the 21st century, the total number of Arabs increased from 80 to 320 million. Today we can speak of about 400 million Arabs, of which 50 percent are under 20 years old; they only see a future prospect when fleeing to Europe. That is why Bernard Lewis in the quoted world interview has suggested that Europe will be Arab-Islamic towards the end of the 21st century. Ye'or also states: "Integration has generally failed." Instead, "Islamization" is taking place.

Full article in the link above
Godstud wrote:Because it's theoretical. It's all guesswork, and in the mean time it tends to be discriminatory, and based on emotions such as FEAR. It's as bad as those people saying the earth will be like Venus in 100 years. It's rubbish and not based on any sort of reality.

It's probability based on a mathmatical trend that has been unceasing and progressively decreasing.
Above all, the German elites depend on the Palestinian cause since it is linked to a European moral rehabilitation regarding the shoah and Europe's past attitudes to Jews.

In 11 April 2018, Christian Horst was banned for three days after he had posted a picture of members of the Palestinian terror organization DFLP delivering the Hitler salute.

More recent cases

BILD, the German tabloid in special report, hanged the Israeli flag in public places in various cities throughout Germany and photographed the reactions of passersby from afar. In several cases, young Arabs ripped off the flag, tore it up in anger or threw it in the trash. In Berlin, the flag was removed on Arabs after 42 minutes and an attempt was made to set it on fire. In Munich the flag was removed by Arabs after 61 minutes from the moment it was hanged and thrown into the trash. In one of the cities a German ripped the flag into the eyes of his little daughter. In another German city that lives nearby, the flag was lowered. When asked about the reason for his action, he explained that he feared the influx of Muslim residents.

Mayor of Frankfurt: BDS activists use the same language that the Nazis used against the Jews. Giving the demographic trend for how long Europe will resist renewed Arab Nazi antisemitic alliance?

Frankfurt Mayor Uwe Becker has been on the forefront of an an effort to pass a bill that would ban municipal and city-owned funding or renting rooms for BDS individuals, activities, or groups, and requested private landlords do the same.

The bill has already passed the City Council, and is expected to pass Frankfurt's Parliament and become law. Becker says that the bill already has the necessary support.

"I think that many people do not understand that BDS is a deeply anti-Semitic movement that in its core a way to deeply delegitimize Israel," Becker told i24News. "There is no room in Frankfurt for any kind of anti-Semitism."

Becker said the BDS uses tactics that bring back shades of the Nazis. "They use the same language that the Nazis used in the darkest chapter of German History," he said. "They said then not to buy from Jews, and today they say not to buy from Israel."

The German city of Munich is also advancing its own anti-BDS law. According to the proposed bill, "the municipality will not provide city premises for BDS campaigns, events, exhibits or demonstrations that pursue the goals of BDS.”

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/234726

Ter wrote:What a load of rubbish.

Muslims do that on purpose, the demographic weapon is very effective.
You will not live to see it but their population in Germany and other countries in Europe will relatively quickly become quite important, with consequences for the non-Muslim population there.

He can still witness it. Yesterday at the city of Offenbach (next to Frankfurt), Germany

@Atlantis belongs to the generation who believes there is no such thing as "people" or "state". This is the way the nachkriegskinder dealt with the burden their parents left them

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Are people on this thread actually trying to argu[…]

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]