London Mayor Allows ‘Trump Baby’ Balloon for President’s Trip to U.K. - Page 6 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

News stories of lesser political significance, but still of international interest.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Forum rules: Please include a source with news articles. No stupid or joke stories. The usual forum rules also still apply.
Rugoz wrote:...and you're all over the place again.

Yes, I believe it is beneficial to consider the whole forest instead of one tree at a time when making decisions. The self righteous prefer to isolate one tree at a time so reality does not interfere with their idealism.
One Degree wrote:Yes, I believe it is beneficial to consider the whole forest instead of one tree at a time when making decisions. The self righteous prefer to isolate one tree at a time so reality does not interfere with their idealism.

You're not seeing the whole forest, you're jumping from tree to tree in uncoordinated fashion without understanding a single one of them.
anarchist23 wrote:There will be tens of thousands at the Anti Trump Carnival in London on Friday. There was supposed to be a march in London in support of Trump but unlike the Trump Blimp it never got off the ground and was cancelled. lol

This is so absurd. Carnival against hatred that is a carnival of hatred?
Again I fear that this is a huge media festival giving the impression that Trump-hate is common while in actuality most people just want their leaders to do their job. I don't like Trump but he certainly comes off better than the rest of the buffoons in office these days. These protests are infantile.

Godstud wrote:Secularism is quite humane, compared to ANY religion. Morality exists despite religion.

Does it really? Which came first, the chicken or the egg? You really gave a direct answer to a question no one has been able to before!

Religion has always existed so it is difficult to say if morality would exist without religion because morality becomes religion, no? Western morality is based on Christianity which is based on Judaism, and it's dishonest to divorce it from that.
It was a massive demonstration, weather was good and a friendly crowd.
Donald Trump London protest news: Nearly 250,000 protesters march against president's visit.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/dona ... 86941.html

Had a result. lol
Managed to put a Palestinian flag on the statue of Nelson Mandela in Parliament Square which was there for an hour or so. lol
Mouthed off at the filth when I was ordered to remove it and had a stand up argument with the cunts.

danholo wrote:Again I fear that this is a huge media festival giving the impression that Trump-hate is common while in actuality most people just want their leaders to do their job. I don't like Trump but he certainly comes off better than the rest of the buffoons in office these days. These protests are infantile.

Sorry, what are we supposed to do? Quietly submit to the Dickhead In Chief while he spews hatred, lies, and rudeness as he blunders about the world an embarrassment to America? He is simply reaping what he sows. It's called free speech. And, besides, it is so much fun to call an asshole out for being an asshole :lol: .

OK kids ….. can you tell which one is the real Donald?
Taqyyah (deception) agent

Speaking at the SXSW event in Austin, Sadiq Khan said that if social media companies can not control fake news, racism and propaganda on their platforms, they may face being regulated by governments. In his speech, Khan is expected to make references to Germany, a country that allows fines of up to 50 million euros if hate speech found on social media sites is not removed quickly.

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/ ... ulate-tech
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

@Tainari88 I think it is you who fails to unders[…]

The young need to be scared into some kind of mor[…]

It's the Elite of the USA that is "jealous[…]

Anomie: in societies or individuals, a conditi[…]