Riots in Paris after France wins the World Cup - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

News stories of lesser political significance, but still of international interest.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Forum rules: Please include a source with news articles. No stupid or joke stories. The usual forum rules also still apply.
It is interesting if you showed this to me and told me these riots are in Africa, I would believe you at first.

Despite the fact that most of these twitter posts show white people in a clearly French city. Most of the people you showed here are "white" or have ancestors who have lived in France. Goes to show how fucking stupid the idea of "white"-ness as a culture is.
@noir this has nothing to do with politics. You're being dishonest and trying politicize a sport-related riot.

Go back to your racist anti-Muslim threads!
Godstud wrote:@noir this has nothing to do with politics. You're being dishonest and trying politicize a sport-related riot.

Go back to your racist anti-Muslim threads!

I'll be honest with you, I think the riots are more to do with the fact it was such a shocker of a win. Despite France going into the tournament as a potential favourite.

Croatia clearly played better in the first half of it despite being an "own goal" down, and clearly squandered the match. It was ultimately an upset victory.
@noir. Go back to your hate threads.

Yes, there are riots, reported by everyone. Who fucking cares? What does that have to do with "fake news"?

FUCK OFF with your fake news shit. It's as stupid as the shit you post from Twitter on a regular basis!
:lol: @Albert quit being a baby.

Noir's posting rubbish shit not even connected to the topic. It's all in his stupid agenda. I am addressing it in the proper manner. If you don't like it, go back to your safe space.

I have plenty of time to post, but why aren't you job-hunting, instead of posting?
She is not posting rubbish but pointing out a fair point. That immigrants in France are causing havoc again. This is no surprise by this point, what is actually surprising is people like you still being in denial.

Also Godstud, you are cowardly creature, you very well know that the administration here lets you get away with insults and berating people. In fair circumstances you would have been already red carded long ago and banned, or ripped a new one by the people you insult.

You think people respect you here, they know you are just a caitiff taking advantage of the situation. So why don't you take it easy tough guy.
The riots have nothing to do with immigrants, but a bunch of twats rioting after a sporting event. It was fucking expected!

:lol: Telling someone to take their hate back to their hate threads is not insulting them. Noir constantly posts hateful and racist crap.

I'm usually know where to draw the line, so I don't often get warnings. I've been carded, before, as well. Life's always unfair, isn't it?
:D

A boy who's afraid of his mom, and lives under her thumb calls ME cowardly? :roll: :lol: Ok, Sport.

I don't want, nor expect respect from people like you, @Albert. I really don't give a rat's ass about you, since I detest what you generally stand for, and what you support.
I'm not the one who told Noir to F off and then deletes it after. All because he can not tolerate what she is saying. It is quite sad that a man of your age acts like that, you are only making a fool out of yourself.

I just want to make it clear, if moderates were fair here and not skewed to one political outlook (I do not blame them for this, it is human nature after all), you would not get away with your rascal behaviour like that.
I delete things because I know I've stepped over the line and have gone too far. It's called prudence.

Noir posts lies unrelated to the topic.

Albert wrote:I just want to make it clear, if moderates were fair here and not skewed to one political outlook (I do not blame them for this, it is human nature after all), you would not get away with your rascal behaviour like that.
Feel free to complain about the moderators. That goes over very well.

Why not post about how unfair the moderators are in the Basement?

Football and hooliganism are closely related but riots were only started by dozens of people in Paris. The French generally celebrated the World Cup victory peacefully. If England had won, it could have been much worse in London.

Dozens of youths shattered windows at a popular store on the Champs Elysees avenue Sunday while hundreds of thousands of fans celebrated France's World Cup victory, according to an AFP journalist at the scene.

About 30 people, many wearing ski masks, broke into the Publicis Drugstore and later left with bottles of wine and champagne, some smiling and filming themselves with cellphones.

Shortly before midnight riot police tried to evacuate the Champs Elysées which led to more clashes with youths hurling bottles and rocks at police who responded with water canon and tear gas.

Elsewhere in France, authorities said clashes erupted in the southern city of Lyon between police and about 100 youths who had climbed on top of a police vehicle at an open-air showing of the match in the city centre.

https://www.thelocal.fr/20180715/looter ... -cup-party

Confessions extracted under torture...seems legit.[…]

^ Wouldn't happen though, since the Israelis are n[…]

I was actually unaware :lol: Before he was […]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Every accusation is a confession Why sexual v[…]