‘Married man’ Justin Bieber says he wants to be more like Jesus - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

News stories of lesser political significance, but still of international interest.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Forum rules: Please include a source with news articles. No stupid or joke stories. The usual forum rules also still apply.
Beren wrote:That's what the Bible says at least. ;)

The official version. Yes.

I’ve never allowed my mind to wander and think what the unofficial version of Jesus might be like. I leave that to Family Guy and the Davinci Code :lol:
Beren wrote:That's what the Bible says at least. ;)
Go read the bible Beren you should be ashamed of yourself. Paul said that the best thing is to not get married to serve god better, as if when one gets married he becomes concerned with the world. But if one can not control themselves then they might as well get married as why live in burning desire all one's life. Nothing wrong with both choices in the end Paul states.
Good for him, I hope its serious and that he turns away from his evil ways...........................................................................

...............................................and his music.

People tend to forget that the French now have a s[…]

Neither is an option too. Neither have your inte[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@JohnRawls There is no ethnic cleansing going o[…]

They are building a Russian Type nuclear reactor..[…]