Milo Yiannopoulos Tour Promoters Threatened, Harassed By Fans After Doxxing - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

News stories of lesser political significance, but still of international interest.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Forum rules: Please include a source with news articles. No stupid or joke stories. The usual forum rules also still apply.
His fans in Queensland are crazy; just like their US redneck counterparts! The drama continues. POPCORN!

The Queensland promoters of a trouble-plagued tour from right-wing commentator Milo Yiannopoulos claim people have turned up at their door with weapons after he posted their details online to his 2.3 million Facebook fans.
"It's been the worst six months of my life," claimed promoter Daniel Spiller.
"He's a nightmare."

Yiannopoulos, formerly of Steve Bannon's news site Breitbart, had been booked for an Australian speaking tour with conservative voice Ann Coulter in December.

The Australian tour, to be run by a business called AE Media, was prone to change -- other right-wing personalities including Tommy Robinson and Australia senator Fraser Anning were added then dropped -- before it was cancelled altogether in October, seemingly taking Yiannopoulos himself by surprise.

AE Media claimed "unforeseen circumstances" led to the cancellation, and ticket holders would have their tickets transferred to the tour of American personality and Proud Boys founder Gavin McInnes, to be promoted by Penthouse magazine.

Still a playboy welfare queen! My emphasis in bold;

AE Media said in a press release last week it had "reluctantly commenced legal proceedings to ensure the return of funds" it paid to Yiannopoulos.

This week, a series of documents were published on the website of an Australian nationalist group purported to be texts and communications between Yiannopoulos and those involved with the tour.

The documents detail allegations the commentator asked tour promoters to pay a series of bills for him, including medical and living expenses

Daniel Spiller told 10 daily that he regretted ever becoming involved with Yiannopoulos, and claimed he and his brother had been harassed and threatened by the commentator's fans.

"Just 24 hours after we sent him a legal letter, he went on Facebook... and doxxes us, he's getting people to come to our house," Spiller claimed."He's trying to divert peoples' frustration, but he's made much more from us than what the ticket holders have lost."
Yiannopoulos, reached by email, told 10 daily he was preparing legal action against the brothers.

“I don’t give a damn what happens to these clownish crooks from Queensland. I regret nothing," Yiannopoulos said when asked if he regretted posting their contact information online.

"And there’s a lot more to come, including a class-action lawsuit on behalf of my fans. You can’t rip people off, dox people, hack their websites and endanger their lives without consequence. I am going to have a lot of fun in 2019 with these cretins."

Spiller claimed his company had paid $250,000 to Yiannopoulos, plus other expenses related to travel and social media promotion of the since-aborted tour. He claimed the promoters had made "100 attempts at negotiation" but could not save the doomed tour.
"He throws us under the bus, then later says hes going to work with Penthouse. We never thought he'd come out and blow it up," Spiller said. "Its been the worst six months of my life."

In an email, Yiannopoulos denied he had received that sum of money from the promoters, and accused the Spillers of 'doxxing' him by releasing their communications.

He said he was preparing a lawsuit against the promoters, and has asked ticket holders, who have not yet received refunds, to join his legal action.

Ticket holders for the original 'Ann And Milo' tour are still awaiting refunds, with an email to fans warning that "this may take some time as we recoup fees from suppliers".

Spiller said it would still be a while before refunds are available, but said he was in contact with the Queensland Fair Trading department.

Outrageous he's allowed In the country! I demand border control from this right-wing government! And ethnic cleansing of his supporters before they give Morrison another a new term in Canberra! He's a con artist and fraud, just like his hero Trump! Pathetic!
Outrageous he's allowed In the country! I demand border control from this right-wing government! And ethnic cleansing of his supporters before they give Morrison another a new term in Canberra! He's a con artist and fraud, just like his hero Trump! Pathetic!

You seem confused about being against the right wing. You are calling for ‘ethnic cleansing’. Everyone is to the left of your Nazism. Lol.
He's been banned from Patreon, making it even harder for him to get funds (my emphasis in bold);

“I’ve had a miserable year or two, banned and de-platformed and censored and blacklisted … and now I need your help,” Yiannopoulos wrote on the now-deleted fundraising page. “I want to get back on my feet and come roaring back in 2019 with the fabulous comedy and insightful, serious commentary that made me famous in the first place.”

He said he wanted to create a weekly late-night talk show to “take back the culture” and claimed he is “one of the most censored and most lied-about people in the world.” He also referenced the aforementioned debt, saying he is a “broke ass hoe.”
“After two years of relentless, dishonest attacks on me by the press, I got roughed up and lost my way,” he concluded. “It’s time to get back on the horse. Will you help me?”

The answer is a resounding no. “Milo Yiannopoulos was removed from Patreon as we don’t allow association with or supporting hate groups on Patreon,” the company tweeted on December 5.

What lies? What dishonesty? Lol, and for anyone to talk about becoming 'famous' without a trace of irony......even Kim Kardiashian doesn't dare use that word, obviously to avoid been highlighted for brazenly coveting attention
redcarpet wrote:He's been banned from Patreon, making it even harder for him to get funds (my emphasis in bold);

What lies? What dishonesty? Lol, and for anyone to talk about becoming 'famous' without a trace of irony......even Kim Kardiashian doesn't dare use that word, obviously to avoid been highlighted for brazenly coveting attention

Your hate for Milo fascinates to a degree. :eh:
Potemkin wrote:More to the point, why did anyone pay any attention to him in the first place? :eh:

He is gay and internet poisoned rightwingers think that any useful idiot from a minority will magically sway liberals and/or demolish all of their arguments.

JohnRawls wrote:Your hate for Milo fascinates to a degree. :eh:

Milo is your standard right wing race baiting grifter. Bad stuff happening to him is awesome.

The chimp question: https://www.newsweek.com/coul[…]

Again, this is not some sort of weird therapy w[…]

Indictments have occured in Arizona over the fake […]

Ukraine already has cruise missiles (Storm Shadow)[…]